Antifa poster popping up around Seattle

Antifa poster popping up around Seattle.

Is there any doubt we're headed towards civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/web/status/807428553730048001
youtube.com/watch?v=LyZ1RUbCzhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's actually racist.
They're targeting a specific group to hate.
The pro white cultures don't show hate at all.

How brave of these faggots to be pulling this shit in the most cucked snowflake blue city in the country. How hard is it to be a racist leftist in Seattle?

fa = white

Those stupid cunts are digging their own graves

I'm gonna need a better picture than that, show context, and show it happening in multiple places.

This won't shift the Overton window at all.

If anything I'd bet a Sup Forumsack put this up.

I would have never thought that westers society some day would consider anti-white sentiment as racism, it's like we've been living a nightmare until now

>antifa promoting racial segregation

I'm just about certain this is a clever subversion ruse, but still it's funny as hell.

>WHEN YOU DATE A WHITE. IT'S NOT ALRIGHT.

Spread this meme.

>POC won't race mix with white people.
>White liberals won't breed.

>context
Image search "antifa" and scroll for a few pages.

>ableism
Holy fuck are they implying that niggers are low IQ retarded monkeys?

I don't understand how they logically can't see that this is extremely racist? I guess they tell themselves you can't be racist towards whites but don't they understand if they replaced with with black/Asian/Muslim it would sound terrible?

They must be mentally disabled or something? Have they never read any history books? The depravity of humans is constant throughout all races. Must have never heard of the Rowandan genocide or the Congo civil war. Fucked up people. Fucked up.

I might actually print this out and drop it in my conservative area

Just to use Jew tactics and make ppl go further right

I'm 100% sure Sup Forums did this to discredit antifa.

Make counter-posters saying "If you date a Black, you must go back!"

In fairness to black males they will just wreck any black female that goes near their white slut.

Probably go over the top and end up in jail too.

triples wouldn't lie

>tfw murrica has finally gone full retard

Looks fake

hard to tell
that's the problem isn't it

Cant be real, surely?

whoever made this needs to learn to spell

good

>leftists opposed to race mixing

This is bad?

>implying this isn't a false flag by stormies

>what is google

I don't think you anons appreciate just how beyond fucked Seattle is.

>liberals in charge of civil war
Kill yourself, retard.
liberals having tantrums in their own cities is the opposite of Civil war.
I'd like to see these retarded niggers even attempt to head to the frontier, the true heart of this country.
Theyd get blown the fuck out by actual militias and not a single local would bat an eye

I doubt there's much credit to be had from trashcan topplers.

Yeah you faggots should do this instead of that africa for Africans meme that just weirds Normies out every time its tried but still never learn.

This will backfire. We should encourage these useful idiots.

K A N G Z

Who would've thought?

Also, checked.

It doesn't really matter if they're blatantly racists toward whites. It's actually better.

t. negress who got jelly her man went with a white girl

If there is a civil war, I'd for sure assist in the slaughtering of antifa/BLM/commie scum. If you wouldn't your a fucking traitor.

Antifa is pretty much just the KKK but they attack their own kind.

As hard as it is to fit the word "Touchdown" in a Super bowl party convo.

>american education

Really makes me wanna quit my job, move to Washington and find me a nice white girl to make white babies with. Then take my glorious white family out to Olympic national park or hiking every weekend in our North face outfits.

Fuck. *you're

Absolutely subversive

Nice work frog worshippers
Very very nice

United we stand...

I work in a high school it is becoming incredible to me how every single girl with far left hippy parents ends up dating a nigger. We don't even have that many black kids but whenever we get a new school choice kid come in from the city one of these white girls who has never dated a guy before will suddenly be all over the nigger in the hall. It's like these girls hold out on dating or sex until an available black shows up.

At this point I have to believe the parents are telling them they have to be blacked. It just seems impossible for it to not be on purpose.

And none of the poor black girls have boyfriends because of this.

The West Coast is lost. It's a liberal wasteland.

Move to the Rust Belt and help keep WI, MI, PA, and OH red.

>The pro white cultures don't show hate at all.

Lets be real here lol, yeah they are more racist and likely to do something but ALOT of pro white people are racist i mean even i feel a little racist

>alright

I approve of this.

Antifa are our natural allies.

This

Dear lefties - go full retard

Go... fuller retard

Extreme ranch chipotle mountain lazer retard

Murican civil war soon?

racism is racism + an undefinable quantity called "power" which they'll always vaguely describe and say whites have no matter the situation.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

>move to Washington and find me a nice white girl

>tfw Antifa finally made it into America
God I can't wait for one of them to start shit with me. I honestly wish a nigga would. I would self-defence them so hard.

So you're telling me they're cool with white guys colonizing black dudes?

Wait antifa is anti-white? That's hate crime

hey Oberst, whacha doin?

TYT told me Sup Forums were behind Berkeley riots so it must be true

"Similar ‘merged’ words such as altogether and already have been accepted in standard English for a very long time, so there is no logical reason to object to the one-word form alright."

>t. Oxford University Press

GOOD race mixing is degenerate

found something I agree with antifags on: Racemixing is terrible and should be a felony.

based antifa is propagating puraty of the races

This. They drew first blood, not you. Post content from the black people hate threads.

Already lived in oh, and ks. currently live in IL.

What attracts me to Washington is mountains, and being on the coast. I've spent 30+ years in flat Midwest corn covered hell and want a change of pace.

Yes

That was my first thought.

its fake, and ive proven this over and over. your not fooling anyone shill

twitter.com/i/web/status/807428553730048001

you do realize this is targeted towards white women

Northern Michigan is Appalachia tier.

Some angry farmer would just shoot the first liberal to walk on his property and theyd all just go on Twitter to cry for attention over it and forget it a day later

>propagation of oppression ableism
Did they just call whites superior and non whites cripples?
Also what up with the reverse no race mixing thing?

Damn nice proof, really showed us

Check 'em fools. This was one of our guys.

You can also tell because the stormie that made this made a big mistake: assuming that dating has anything to do with reproduction in the liberal mindset.

>t. Seattlefag

>label group as "alt-right"
>financially back/create "antifa" USA edition
>shill online to hype both sides to violence
>civil unrest ensues
>"oh wow look how divisive Trump is better impeach him lol"
Do they think we can't see it?

Kek seems to be vouching for you, so I believe it.

They obviously know it's racist. They're trying to stir up shit, either it's antifa trying to bait Sup Forums types or it's Sup Forums trying to make antifa look ridiculous. (Not that they need any help doing the latter.)

There's actually a good number of people here pissed at identity politics. But probably not enough.

google it lazy shit, i dont have jew book so i cant go through their entire history on their fag book, police investigated it, some trs or storm turd has been doing it

Just thinking about These Idiots in Trenches
is Hilarious to me

You fuckers brought antifa here
Litterally wasn't a thing until last year

Fuck you and die, faggot commie.

I want away from the winter cold, and legal weed is a huge selling point also.

I've been did my research user, the only other place I'd go is Oregon.

I don't care about liberal blue state bias since I live in the Chicago area and am well trained in hiding my power level.

>just Google it I swear there's proof
Yeah ok, never heard that one before

Funny to think about, but they couldn't be bothered to dig any out.

Last night I watched a stream and they talked about trolling alt right by making fake alt right women tinders. Then went on to say "I can't do it though, I'm too lazy. Just pay someone like $300 to do it"

I'm not afraid of these morons.

Helpful hint for newfags: If the title of the post contains "Civil War" it was probably posted by ShariaBlue.

This picture has GOT to be a "hey rabbi, watchuh doin!" to redpill white people.

Good going. Whoever did this should do more

Ugh dude this won't go away trust me. I can't given get a promotion because whites only have a 20% quota in any company here and zero in management positions regardless of performance or qualifications , it's legally inforced and taxed

stop being lazy faggots

Just sit back and make more people hate how dumb the left is now. We don't even have to do anything. It's great.

I'll be sure all the antifa in seattle see my white wife, and our white children walking through town. Better yet, our two kids are blond with blue eyes.

"White people, give your fucking money, your fucking house, your fucking property, we need it fucking all. Fuck white supremacy, fuck the U.S. empire, fuck your imperialist ass lives. That shit gotta go... And we need to start killing people. First off, we need to start killing the White House. The White House must die. The White House, your fucking White House, your fucking Presidents, they must go! Fuck the White House”
youtube.com/watch?v=LyZ1RUbCzhc
What's wrong with Seattle, Sup Forums?

Faggot commie shilling lies.

Wow, FB huh? Sure showed us.

You're the first to go on the day of the rope, cocksucker.

Damn you got me, noone I trust more than antifa

>hurrrr im to reatrded to realize that they sadly arent this dumb to do this
literally kys

>#blacklove
>Spent whole comme t berating her for moving up in the world
Im starting to see the bucket of crabs mentality

>hurrrrrr I'm a faggot commie trying to defend my gang of poor brain dead racist leftists on a Mongolian friend simulator.