Should I get a gun?

I'm having fantasies about antifa bullying me at a protest and I just unload an entire clip into the chest of like 3 people

What could go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/allen-scarsella-black-lives-matter-protesters-shootings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only 3

Sad!

Do it fagget

>Clip

No Op.

... No.

>clip

nice bait faggot

Yes you should get a gun, read the sticky on /k/.

no you should not fantasize about having to use it in self defense.

you should not be walking around in the middle of the street where communist riot is happening. always be aware of where you are, never be in a place that puts you at unnecessary risks.

>tfw nogunz and an Ameriblob says "i don't own a gun"

No.

get a fucking laser? use in defense only, they are already mentally blinded, blind them for good. It doesn't leave much evidence... if any at all.

>clip

>laser

oh shit

>Bullying me at a protest

Just don't go to protests, it's cheaper.

We Han Solo now!

Digits confirm you have to do it

>What could go wrong?
You tend up in jail, and get sued for all your stuff. Just check the dude who got chased by BLM for a block, by an angry mob, shot in self defense, and is now in jail.

If you're going to cc, you had better learn the EXACT rules on how and when you can engage.

And for that matter, you should learn the fundamentals, like how to clean a gun, basic marksmanship, how to view a sight picture, make a clean trigger pull, and what the fuck a clip is.

>clip
Do a little research before you look like a nigger at your local gun store.

> What could go wrong?

There could be footage of you just showing you shooting people and not that you were defending yourself, which the MSM would jump all over to make Trump supporters look like violent lunatics with the same vehemence with which they avoided talking about liberals being violent lunatics.

>What could go wrong?

Someone in Minnesota just went to prison for doing this exact thing.

>Go to BLM protest armed and wearing a balaclava/camo
>Stand in the back filming various people, acting suspicions as fuck
>People come over to figure out why these obviously suspicious people who don't belong are there
>Argument breaks out, turns into a fight
>/k/mando unloads on 5 people
>Found guilty of 12 felonies from assault to riot, 20 years in prison.

Basically, if the prosecutor can prove you intended to get someone to punch you so you could shoot them, it's not self defense anymore.

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/allen-scarsella-black-lives-matter-protesters-shootings/

You get charged for self-defense desu

Damn thats a great idea.
A few of those extreme high power lasers zapping around the crowd at eye level.
You could follow individual people around with it.
Better bring eye protection in case they adopt something like that

OP was surely talking about his grandpa's Garand

Fine, I'll post this on /K/ and make the correction needed

only leftist regressives resort to mindless violence, get a new script you drone

You should have a gun already brah. You should've been prepared if the gun grabbers would've won.

But since they didn't, get a pistol, a rifle and a shotgun. All 3 pls.