Some shit that keeps popping up on (((social media)))

Well pol, how do we respond to this?

Sup Forums will respond by either ignoring it or mocking it.

Sup Forums is full of teenagers that don't actually give a shit if things are fixed or not, 99% of the reason for electing trump was just because the people here really want to "make memes real".

Trump said he supported a tax increase on himself.

The difference is instead of hiring people that are beholden to billionaires to fund their campaigns, these people, like Trump, are beholden to no one but him.

If you can't see the value in that, then you are too retarded for this discussion.

>cutting out the middle man will solve everything

You really are autistic aren't you?

see, the problem you have with responding to that is that it's right.

Trump may build the wall and ban the Muslims, but he sure as shit isn't going to do anything to stop the banks, the jews, or any of the other parasites bleeding America dry. And you're a moron if you ever thought he would

If Trump really had the interests of the billionaire class in mind, the same media that slurps the cock of those billionaires wouldn't have spent a year throwing everything at him including the kitchen sink.

Lots of people think that Trump is some typical Republican. If that was the case, the entire RNC wouldn't have shat on him during the primaries.

I elected a businessman that is appointing other businessmen to run the executive branch more like a business.

this, it's the typical marxist tactic of accusing your opponents of your own misdeeds

>so you wanted to elect the exact same system that blame for making you poor?
>you're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

he's not a typical republican. The other runners were obedient, and groomed well.

But he's the tool they have now, so they'll work with him.

But him not being "obedient" isn't a good thing for either party. Because he does shit like get mad, and immediately tweet about it. Or not listen to advisors. Or fire them when they say something he doesn't like.

He's been completely spoiled by years of being incredibly wealthy, and now that everything he believes about himself has been confirmed by being elected president, he's going to be stubbornly willful about anything he wants.

Compared to what? It was non-billionaire politicians who created the system in the first place, all the while talking big about sticking it to the billionaires in favor of the "common man". Look how well that fucking worked.

Trump was subjected to business failure throughout is live.

Something people like Hillary and Bill Clinton aren't allowed to see. When Hillary buys Cattle Futures, it's from insider trading, and the deal always pays.

That's all the information I need to Trust trump 100%

>cutting out the middle man
nice buzzwords, add up the net worth of trumps entire cabinet versus the net worth of everyone against him
the lobbying ban is huge and you cant do shit tto minimize it

Looks like we need to put a bunch of homeless free loaders in charge.

Yeah, we should have elected Hillary who would appoint billionaires who at least lie about not being billionaires.

Trump also he will be the first President to make a fortune from being President. And he can still fuck over anyone else’s business if he wants . .. or, even by mistake if Bannon keeps up his stupid advice . ..

>he doesn't want to make memes real

>he does shit like get mad, and immediately tweet about it. Or not listen to advisors. Or fire them when they say something he doesn't like.
LOL reddit you are too much sometimes

spoiler: neither are the democrats

As Trump said "I'm just using the same channels that people like Hillary put in place for their special friends"

He's 100% right if you know ANYTHING about Democrats and who their masters are.
Trump is much more familiar with these people (friend and foe) than retarded peasants crying for more welfare and brown cocks are.

You elected a man who gets shit built to build a wall?

Fuckin' smart.

Trump became a billionaire from private corporations

Clinton became a millionaire while in government, which is extremely suspect

Where's the world's biggest loser Hillary image when you need it?

do you want a country runned by fools or by competent people?

>he sure as shit isn't going to do anything to stop the banks, the jews, or any of the other parasites bleeding America dry
then why did they fight so hard afainst him

you can't argue with retarded democrats
its like explaining orbital physics to a goldfish

"Maybe if your candidate wasn't a criminal that called people like the one in your photo 'deplorables' Trump wouldn't have won."

>Trump also he will be the first President to make a fortune from being President

What the fuck are you talking about, you retarded nigger? Obama increased his net worth by some 20-odd million while in the WH.

Its funny, because Clinton's corruption is so obvious and has been since the 70's. When she got kicked off of the Watergate committee for being "too corrupt"

From taking bribes to being a full blown crony capitalist scamming entire nations like Haiti and the US underclass. She is everything people accuse Donald Trump of being, but they STILL argue for her.
And that is a prime example of the power of media propaganda.

>then why did they fight so hard afainst him

i dunno because the other candidates were getting paided by this people and would do theyre agenda, while trump is a wildcard that's not controled by the elites so he can defy them

It's a small price to pay to let the corporations go wild to get a more conservative and racist person in chief to battle against PC culture?

I mean he just recently today lifted regulatory oversight on oil companies and has pledged to tear upp dodd-frank so there's no doubt he's the biggest champion of wallstreet and big companies we've ever seen in charge.

more since he plans to sell books and make a conpanny on the sole base of being president

Trump turned down the Presidential salary, first President ever to do that in fact.

With this.

>Trump also he will be the first President to make a fortune from being President.
Moron

Keeping up appearances.

youre gonna pay less taxes because of this muhamed, this is a good thing, sure hes companny price will go up, but you wont pay his presidential salary

>to fix the system that made them billionaires
Other than Wilbur Ross, this is where they're wrong. Wilbur Ross benefited from direct cronyism, but everyone else made their money in the free market. I didn't vote for them to "fix" the free market because the free market is good.

I voted for them to, among other things, reduce cronyism. Wilbur Ross is the only example of someone Trump is tied to genuinely benefiting from it. And when I say "cronyism", I don't mean tax deductions (although I'd also like those removed as part of tax reform). Tax deductions apply to everyone within an industry. I mean the federal government taking money from taxpayers and giving some of that tax money to politically connected friends for special deals, no-bid contracts, or federal loan guarantees. For example, I mean with Barack Obama did for George Kaiser via Solyndra loan guarantees.

All of that said, cronyism probably wasn't even in my top 5 reasons to vote for Trump.

then I could say the same every time trump does something you think is bad

>My billionare is better than your billionare because other billionares don't like him

By that logic, Bernie Sanders must be your idol

Now you're getting it!

>By that logic, Bernie Sanders must be your idol

No, because that commie faggot isn't a billionaire.

>You elected a racist black man that hates whites that is appointing other racists that hate whites to fix the system that made them racist?

What kind of moron wastes a billion dollars?

saved

clinton?

President hoover

hmmm, this cowboy guy is pretty cool and its rly making me think

this

just be patient and watch how it shakes out.

they're gonna' look silly as more people rejoin the workforce and budget deficits begin to shrink.

let them keep freaking out

I don't think Sam Elliott really said that.

I didn't vote for him to fix the economic system, just the government.

Just looked up, for example, Bannon's net wealth.

$10 million.

gr8 b8 m8

consider the first a special bonus

Only Berniefags and other naive children think that you can elect someone to "fix" this system from within. The main value of Trump is in that he's stopping leftists from using everything that's broken with this system to further promote their nation-destroying agendas while triggering them endlessly and causing them to self-destruct.

hot dang ya sure done got me there pa weeeehaaaww

he was elected to keep hilary out
even if he literally did the worst thing in the universe everyone would be satisfied because the original goal was accomplished

>Trump was made rich by wars, welfare, and illegal Mexians.

Here you go. Don't say I never gave you anything.

yes, the government really handed Donald his fortune

>The system made them billionaires.

That's called communism.

B-but Hillary woulda fixed it all, right?

Fuck you.

>make America great again
>again
This country was great but liberals have been slowing destroying it for the past 100 years

HAHAHAH SHILLS BTFO

PRAISE KEK

I didn't vote for him with the expectation of some 3rd Reich type shift in economics or a return to treasury certs.

I voted for him because it's the best opportunity we've ever had to highlight the stupidity and hypocrisy of the left, such as watching Senator Harris pepper the candidate for CIA Director with questions regarding his views on LGBTQ shit and climate change, and because I knew that if he did lose we absolutely would have gotten an even more nationalistic candidate for 2020.

Trump was made rich by being born. His father was made rich by exploiting lobbyist-shilled real estate regulations and tax loop holes.

In terms of the margins his family saved by skimming as much money as possible off of affordable housing funding? Yes. They made a bunch of shittiest houses possible, using the cheapest labor they could, and kept the rest.

Not my candidate. Neither would have fixed anything. Reds voted for trump anyways because they're infantile and want to see blues punished for electing a black man to more or less ver batim continue the bush administration's policies.

Oh shit, people really should have voted for one of the many the poor and working class candidates that were running for president, like the guy who just 'bought' his third house

>Reds voted for trump anyways because they're infantile and want to see blues punished for electing a black man to more or less ver batim continue the bush administration's policies.
lol you still dont get it