I firmly believe she saved his ass in this election and without her he would not be president...

I firmly believe she saved his ass in this election and without her he would not be president, but she seriously needs to get pulled as a surrogate now. She looks and talks like she's legit gone insane and she barely ever makes sense anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wave3.com/wave/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:B9BNDsXe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's fucking up bad lately.

we can thank her for "alternative facts."
and now "bowling green massacre."

The Peter Principle is the idea that in business, people are promoted into jobs with duties they cannot fulfill.

guys lets be honest. you WOULD right?

Fuck, you're a dumb as the media.

> Want to call attention to some immigrants smuggling guns.
> No way the (((media))) will report on it
> Make up some inflammatory statement, get them to Correct The Record
> Suckers just gave you some free PR.

This she played them.

For the unawares:

m.wave3.com/wave/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:B9BNDsXe

Seriously the Trump campaign has done this a dozen times already and you faggots still think, "hurr hurr Trump is retarded. He's playing you like a fiddle.

I'm not talking about this, I'm talking about how she always appears unhinged and she never shuts up

>bowling Green terrorists were Iraqi refugees abusing lax immigration vetting to immigrate and send weapons to terrorists in Iraq
>stopped by based FBI
5d chess

She incredibly loquacious and definitely an INTP autist. I like her. There is literally nothing wrong with angrily rambling at media heads about unfairness of their coverage.

Ov cawse

But can we allow her to get the nuclear codes?

She's so effective it's insane.
I can't even imagine what her power level would be if she was on the side with the facts and didn't have to constantly lie, make stuff up, and divert

i think she's trolling

I'm still not 100% on board with her. She was on the cruz team first and even ran anti trump adds if I'm not mistaken. Yeah, credit is due to her for saving his campaign.

Fuck that. She is sharp as a tack and rebuts the stupidity patiently and brilliantly in every interview I've seen her in. Also, she gives women on our side somebody to rally around. I like her.

also the reason Obama banned Muslims for 6 months

Katrina was better. What happened to her anyway?

Could not agree with you more. She is a distinct liability now, and completely unneeded.

It's not the messenger, it's the message

The message is crazy

It's not the message.

It's you.

Trump needs to fire this bitch asap.

Less Kelly, more Kayleigh

she looks like she shoots heroin on the regular tbqh

IF YOU ARE ANTI KELLYANNE, YOU NEED TO SIMPLY KILL YOURSELF. KELLYANNE DID NOTHING WRONG

Maybe she is deliberately becoming a scapegoat so she can get out? Or to take all the hate off Trump early?

>She looks and talks like she's legit gone insane and she barely ever makes sense anymore.
just like all Trump supporters?