BEST TIMELINE

BEST TIMELINE

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/02/under-trump-astronauts-might-chart-new-path-familiar-place-moon/97415554/

Other urls found in this thread:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

Just more winning--nothing to see here.

The Moon is rightful American clay

>lets pull another moon hoax because amerika fuck yeah

A new moon mission is what this country needs. Sup Forums meme it into reaity. And a new worse ebola.

>Van Halen Belt

Good luck with that

The moon belongs to the Nords. REEEEEEEEEE

>Van Halen Belt

Sound isolation technology has come a long way, some high tech noice cancelling fully covering ear phones and you can get there without ever hearing a Van Halen song.

9.5/10 bait

DO IT BURGERS!!!

Make the moon great again. 2022.

Fuck the moon. We need to be colonizing Mars, searching for life on Europa and exploring Titan.

>Mars
Make Milkyway Great Again

Fuck mars. We went to the moon(supposedly) in 69. Our tech today is 1000× better imagine the possibilites.

Putting a man on mars requires a moon base though

>Fuck the moon

Are you retarded? Mars is cool but whoever owns the Moon owns Mars. Do you really think we're going to able to load ships with enough food for a year's trip and then launch them from Earth? It'd cost too much.

Moon man approves.

You need to go back on the moon before Mars human colonization.

Space
Elevator

>searching for life on Europa and exploring Titan.

>Go to titan
>Muh america
>Piss of the great old ones who live beneath the ice
>They devour the earth

Good idea, how about we just fucking leave titan alone

Please get there before the chinks burgers!

God Emperor protects us

It's odd that (((they))) push the narrative that a mars mission directly from earth in the near future is feasibly. (((They))) think we are retarded enough to be mislead about their stifling legit space exploration.

THE MOON IS AN AMERICAN COLONY! :D

This.

Reusable, efficient, effective and cool as shit, what more do you want?

we got a war with Iran coming up

cant be assed in building fun moon rockets.

we need more ICBMs

nobody has ever set foot on the moon
humans cant leave earths magnetic field without being blasted with lethal amounts of solar radiation

We couldn't get to Titan directly from Earth anyway that's a fucking 6 year trip. We'd need to re-supply at Mars and Europa. Also, by the time we reach Titan, I don't think it will be the US. Planets are almost certianly going to declare independance once their self sufficient and we can't really stop them.

I wish we had another communism to race against

forgetting about China

China is growing larger you know

make moon propaganda posters

Before Mars we need:
>space elevator
>moon base
>fuel (solid hydrogen possibility)
>crude terraforming
>compartmentalized housing/farms (pretty good tech rn)
>crude robotics (carrying heavy shit gl getting a crane onto Mars)

Long way to go, this man is thinking about the whole journey though and not rushing to the endgame

Possibilities to what?
Moon is worthless.

=====CUTOFF=====

YOU CAN NOW ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR COUNTRY HAS A FLAG ON THE MOON.

>america, reporting in

well actually that's wrong because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body completely change and I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- Jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

but you dont

>burger not realizing france put their flag on the moon

American education everyone.

We need to focus on memeing FTL travel into existence during Trump's reign. UNDER BUDGET AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

FTL is not going to happen

>Trump will never make FTL
this is where you are right now

Bad news. Until we can create artificial gravity for our space craft, people going to mars will GO BLIND

BLIND AND IN SPACE

I saw this space janitor anime, pretty cool, cause they show how much space sucks and wants you dead at any chance it has.

Space will never be easy if you are a human, if you go up there is no different than willingly going to Normandy on D-day, if you live you will get great honors, if you die, you will suffer a horrible humiliating death.

You just travel through weakest and shortest parts its ez

France is welcome to post.
You're not, Mexico.

What about the rotation of the earth?

prove the moon landing was real

never fails to make me smile

Prove it wasn't

burden of proof i now declare moon doesnt even exist and the mexicans just put a tortila in the sky

Raelly maek me tink

m-moshi moshi bagandoff-sama?

We need to build a construction facility on the moon to build an Orion nuclear pulse starship safely away from earth.

Orbiting the moon would have to be a station which maintained centrifugal-force artificial gravity for the health of the workers.

A weeklong shift on the surface, a weeklong shift on the station. Pretty cozy arrangement if you ask me, and you get to return to Earth when your contract is up.

Whatever cannot be mined off the moon which is also too heavy to provide from the earth will have to be mined from near earth asteroids. This program will have to expand to the proper asteroid belt at some point in order to obtain the plutonium needed for 238-sterling generators that will power the analog equipment on the Orion. A nuclear pulse ship would be constantly experiencing EMP waves with each propulsive blast, so digital equipment would be unreliable. Therefore the equipment therein would be retro, mechanical whenever possible, analog electrical equipment (heavily shielded of course) could be used so long as it was on the front end of the ship, away from the pusher-plate.

Long live the interplanetary age, and best of luck to Lunar Governor Gingrich

Pay demnbts.

>Van Halen Belt
I hope this was a silly joke.

Because it's so hard to find people willing to be an astronaut right?
Even if the chances of survival were ten times worse than they currently are there are more than enough lunatics in the world up for the challenge

>colonize the moon
>make humanity self-sufficient on the moon
>nuke the chinks because we have nothing to lose now
>either the earth is destroyed or there are no more chinks
sounds good

Wouldn't launching from the moon just cut a week off a journey of many months?

>space wants you dead
Nothing wants you dead, because space and earth do not see us as alive or dead.

...or you use the Mars Direct approach and make two methane rockets instead

Space gravity is really, really easy

You have the ship rotate, and then for all intents and purposes the centrifugal force acts the same as gravity, only in reverse.. like the fucking gravitron at the fair.

This just means you need to include some sort of rotational thrusters and fuel, RCS or ion drives or something because the rotation would have to be maintained at a certain rate to create enough 'simulated gravity'

Anyways the original plan for the ISS, (then known as Space Station Freedom, the most American of all space stations.. can we please bring this back???)involved using this technique to make fake gravity but they didn't wanna do that because they wanted to investigate zero-G

Because all that shit is still up there.

If you're the kind of tard that says "it's a NASA photo, therefore wrong". the only other real way to prove it without physically taking you to the moon to show you is the fact we still use the reflectors set up on the moon by the Apollo missions.

>not wanting to fly on a massive skyscraper-sized spacecraft who's engine is basically a giant vending machine that shits out nukes and uses them to hop through space like a fucking pogo stick because physics

>going back to the moon

Good, replace the now color-faded flag with a new one.

>Not wanting to make fart jokes ALL the way

They very recently found out that it has to do with cranial pressure during a normal day/night cycle. They have plans for devices that can eleminate this now. So it's already not much of a concern

All of you idiots fell for the science-fiction hoax. We can't leave the earth, because of the firmament. Everything about space exploration is a lie!

GO TO FUCKING MARS, YOU CAN GET THERE WITH A LARGER PAYLOAD ON THE SAME BOOSTER BECAUSE THERE'S AN ATMOSPHERE IN WHICH TO AEROCAPTURE

IT'S EASIER TO TRAVEL TO AND COLONIZE THAN THE MOON

GO TO FUCKING MARS

MARS DIRECT 2020

RETARD

All i want is space empire now

Why must i wait

>Pence revives the National space council
>establishes a moon colony
>colony changed to honor Pence for his contributions
>Pence-ylvania

This.

The moon is a rock. Mars is a planet. There should be no debate.

this. how far away from earth do people think the moon is? like halfway between earth and mars? lol

Did you check his get before you made that comment?

i fucking called this

we'll have an attempted moon base in practice for a mars mission

I fucking wish. I remember visiting Cape Canaveral when I was a kid circa 1995. The world seemed so optimistic, and the people there would talk about how my generation would be the ones to visit Mars.

And look where we are now.

lower gravity means more shit can be moved around in space for less, that's why the concept of a space elevator has been around for so long.

Imagine launching a mission to mars with tons of crap from earth, how much fuel is that gonna take just to clear atmo?

That's what enables the whole function of a space elevator.

a moon base will be nothing like a Mars base, and is in some ways more difficult. Going back to the moon will be a tremendous waste of time and money, like the shuttle and ISS.

President Trump should establish American colonies on the Moon and Mars.

We landed on the Moon. The 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is a FALSE conspiracy theory that exists ONLY to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon but found artificial objects there (or we knew that there were artificial objects on the Moon all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

maybe they just figured out the moon was 99% water

Artificial gravity is really easy. You put a tether between the manned payload part of the vehicle and the booster that throws them on a trans-Mars trajectory, and then extend that tether a few dozen metres after doing the trans-Mars burn. You spin around the new centre of mass that is some distance along this tether at 4 RPM and receive earth-like artificial gravity. However, it takes 6 months to reach Mars in a conjunction-class mission and humans have spent far longer (18 months) in space, all without developing permanent health problems.

Using a rocket with the lifting capacity of Saturn V, it's easy even with whole food.

>“In December, I agreed to join the Presidential Advisory Forum to provide feedback on issues that I think are important for our country and the world."

>“Advisory councils simply provide advice and attending does not mean that I agree with actions by the Administration. My goals are to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and to help make humanity a multi-planet civilization, a consequence of which will be the creation of hundreds of thousands of jobs and a more inspiring future for all. I understand the perspective of those who object to my attending this meeting, but I believe at this time that engaging on critical issues will on balance serve the greater good.”

It feels like something was stolen from us everyday in the bad, non-trump timeline.... now that we're finally out of it and back on best timeline it really feels like we might have a future again.

mah nigga.
nice one

You are so dumb! There has never been a space mission that was successful, because we can't leave this flat, stationary, earth!!!!

America can defend the Earth from any threat, Foreign or Domestic.

Moon base when?

Yes, but it's much easier to take off from the moon. Over 50% of the fuel on an Earth based rocket launch is used just to get it out of orbit.

What if the tether breaks?

criminally underrated

oops, I mean out of Earth's atmosphere.

aerocapture on the mars is not so good

that atmosphere is pleb tier and very close to the surface, I mean you can employ some paracutes and such but it's not a lot better than the moon

Earth is neither flat nor stationary and we can leave Earth. Furthermore, Earth is hollow. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. There is a world inside our world.

MOON BASE

So fucking stupid!!

this is what an actual redpill looks like

newfags might eat up other shit but with time and sufficient information they'll come to recognize the bitter taste of the truth