Can we all agree that if you dont pay tax or somehow contribute to the system you shouldnt be able to vote?

Can we all agree that if you dont pay tax or somehow contribute to the system you shouldnt be able to vote?

Pretty much everyone pays sales tax unless you're a child with no money

[spoiler]why am I doing this?[/spoiler]

OP probably meant net contributor. IE you put more in than you receive in benefits.

It makes sense. You don't let children decide what's for supper. They'll pick ice cream every time.

I would agree that if you do not provide a net tax benefit or at least neutral tax benefit you should not be able to vote.

RIP a majority of women voters.

Income tax obviously

Yes, but there should also be a similar structure for systems where the government isn't funded via individual taxes.

Property ownership requirements, for example.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I don't know what race this is, but my dick does not care.

Sauce?

If you haven't done military service you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Our military service was suspended since 2010

Only who pay the fees are allowed to vote?
>Lets raise/alter the fees.
>Only the rich/elite can eventually vote.
> 1/4th of the poppulation decides what the other 3/4 of the population must do.

Get the math?
It's a no-go.

It will result (if the rulers are fools) in the obstruction of personal property or freedom.

I am a NEET and I believe this.

If autismbux were cut off from me, and niggerbux were cut off from niggers, and pussybux were cut off from pussy, the economy would be functioning so well that I could get some shitty job, but it would pay enough to be self sufficient and I could learn to have some self respect.

Agree completely

*cough* *cough*

Because all the wagecucks love to spend the couple of hours per day they have left after work to study the parties agenda to make them know who they vote instead of vote whatever they voted last time. R...Right?

Fair enuf, even if it means i loose my right

Millitary service should be a prerequisite desu. Commander in chief should know what is actually going on.

Also it would prevent libcucks and Bernies from eventually getting to the position.

For those interested, that is Geniva from myfreecams

Jap and South American mix

>You don't let children decide what's for supper. They'll pick ice cream every time.

This

What exactly are we going to have our millions of conscripts do? Dig ditches?

>wishes to know more

whats more red pilled, starship troopers or warhammer 40k?

when the first post wasn't the best post.

But people who don't pay taxes don't vote. Take this last election for example.

Wh 40k isnt really political, its an idealist society of man united under one cause

Starship troopers is politics all the way through

Not to say wh 40k doesnt have any inspiring content, its a fucking amazing universe

I meant to say prerequisite for president. Idk how I fucked that up so badly. I'm not even on mobile.

I agree. It's the only way to ensure wise spending.

It's easy to cut belts from someone else's leather or however you translate het is goed riemen snijden van andermans leder

No, but their opinions, no matter how uninformed they may or may not be, deserve to be heard as they're the ones paying for society. Leeches like you just drain it, so you should have no right to any influence on the government. Why should people who don't pay tax get to decide how taxes are levied and spent?

Yeah, public service stuff, as well as training to turn them into disciplined, fit, and skillful adults.

Children that spend their parents money are net tax contributors though

If you make less than 10,000 dollars per year, you should not be allowed to vote. PERIOD!

>idealist
I think you mean dystopian.
But 40k is set in a fantastic universe