Can you believe Americans actually voted for this guy?

Can you believe Americans actually voted for this guy?

Seriously guys, there's a reason the rest of the world looks up to us and not you.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2015/09/28/bill-c-24-trudeau-audio-conservatives_n_8206798.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

feels good to be on the right side of the border

>Can you believe Americans actually voted for this guy?
Yeah, they just are THAT dumb.

FUCKING

saged

Eh, het might be bad but at least he's not cuckdeau. Or my shit minister president.

Meme all you want, but banning religions is against your own constitution. How can you defend that your own president is breaking the law? This is why we are seen as admirable and not you.

I use to not buy into the whole Canadian superiority complex thing but fuck these past few months are starting to make me rethink that. At least half our country isn't as moronic as the u.s

NO ONE LOOKS UP TO US!
WE ELECTED A SUBSTITUTE DRAMA TEACHER BECAUSE FEELS!
WE ARE MORONS TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE!

Yes you are, yes you are a moron. Move to the US if you love them so much, we don't want you here.

>FUCKING AMERICUNT

Stop making fun of canadians while your country is the biggest joke itself.

>Seriously guys, there's a reason the rest of the world looks up to us and not you

what?

Yes, I'm so happy that my country won't go quietly.

A beacon for hope, once again.

rare

It does make me feel ashamed of my country

The moronic Canada is currently on Parliament Hill and Queen's Park

>At least half our country isn't as moronic as the u.s

hey, much less than half of us voted for Trump.

>This is why we are seen as admirable and not you.

People admire you like they think deformed children are "cute".

It's more patronization than anything else.

DRUMPF

fuck off, Canada is shit and you know it

merely uncommon

And dont look up to you muslims dick sucking faggot niggers. go kill yourself fucking ugly flag ugghhhh please commit sudoko karimisatu you fucking american speaking faggot country treadu is a kike loving muslim faggot

Muslims aren't banned, seven terroristic countries (as declared by the Obama administration) are temporarily banned. It's the same thing Jimmy Carter and Obama did at various points.

There's no "right" for non-citizens to enter the country at their own discretion, we can refuse entry to whoever we please. You clearly don't know jack shit about our Constitution, so shut your mouth.

>There's no "right" for non-citizens to enter the country
I wonder what has gone wrong in the world for people to think like this.

Burn the leaves, rake war now.

We don't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks.

The religion isn't banned, retard. 90% of foreign Muslims are still free to immigrate to the US through proper channels.

Also, no one in the world looks up to you. If anything, they look up to Germany and the EU, but we'll fix that soon enough.

It has literally ALWAYS been this way you dipshit.

Read a book.

It's his hair, my God that's his real hair.

America you used to be better than this.

You know what's funny? The absolute inundation of shill posters across the internet is probably part of what pushed Trump over the top. Because any dissent at all towards Clinton and the left was banned, down voted and buried everywhere but here, and people knew it was happening. CTR was actually counterproductive. And Brock is still at it. Like most leftists, he refuses to learn from his mistakes and adjust strategy. Like most progressives after Trump's win, he's doubling down on the tactics that lost Clinton the election.
>what's CTR, LOL not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill
Yes, not everyone is a shill, but there are so many that it doesn't matter. Anyone who claims they aren't is dismissed out of hand by the majority. It's really quite delicious.

so when do you leave?

Sick edit

canada

>the rest of the world looks up to us
LMAO! Yeah you can tell it is true by all the respect you get from all the respect you get around here! SAGE!

>rest of the world looks up to us
On behalf of Belgium, we don't give a shit about you.

>implying you wouldn't

>A leaf thinks anybody looks up to him

no one looks up to A FUCKING LEAF roflmao

>when the bro-love hits you

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Holy fuck what a shit thread. Is this what Sup Forums has become?

No one loos up to canada leaf.

Really.

Nobody

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Holy fuck what a shit thread. Is this what Sup Forums has become?

A fucking OP leaf.

Unlike you, I've read history, and what you learn from reading history is that there has always been large movement of peoples. Trying to prevent this is not only unethical, it's downright unnatural.

I'm not. I'm staying and working hard to fix my home.

>CTR
Nice conspiracy you nut.

See Now make like a tree and leaf.

I'm pretty sure "I can't believe people voted for Trump!" was old news a couple weeks after the election.

>Canadian, which has some of the strictest visa and immigration laws in the western world lectures American about rights of nine citizens
Oh, the ironing.

They voted for this douche because of Mitch "Can't get enough black cock" McConnell blocking the supreme court nominee. ONLY reason GOP was forced to buy into this trash

I hope OP gets raped by a pack of Muslims, but even then he/she would probably welcome an enemy with open arms.

I'm convinced left thinking people have it hardwired in them to be conquered and/or destroyed. That's why more times or not they always act like victims. Canada is honestly the epitome of this. I used to think the "cuck" thing was a meme, but these people really are fucked in the head and don't care about their own best interests. It's not even altruistic in nature, I fear that the reason they want to share their spouse, brainwash their kids and let religion and horrible political ideologies dominate their culture is because they're weak. They need to be controlled.

Now I know this isn't the case for a lot of Canadians, there are a ton of based anons that frequent here. But the majority? Holy shit do I feel sorry for you guys. Your "tolerance", "love" and open arms will be your downfall. I can see not agreeing with Trump on some things, but if you honestly think that phony Trudeau is better or that Canada is anything to write home about, your reality is truly warped.

i bet u voted for trudeau too

its okay i did too for the dude weed

but now we must live under his regime until mad max red pills the nation

Make Canada Rural Again

10k visas were revoked you alternative fact nigger

K-keep me posted

So what

We're full

Oh and before the CTR thing others are mentioning is completely ruled out.

During the 2016 election 3/4 of the CTR postings came from Canada. It got really bad and made me wonder why someone from Canada would care about American politics enough to shill for Hillary Clinton.

Not saying OP is (I personally think that OP is just misguided, probably young), but there's a good chance a lot of threads like this are CTR or whatever they're calling themselves now.

Nothing to sea here folks, move along

I was just thinking earlier about how I wish we could have a copy of Justin Trudeau for the US.

Also just came to site from Reddit after someone mentioned it in the comments. Had heard of it after you all became altright or whatever. What a terrible place I hope most of you are joking in much of what I've read.

people stopped seeing the US as the protector of the earth years ago, now its filled with ignorant people, woman with vagina hats, niggers that hates white people in a irracional way (even if they try to help them) and fucking red necks everywhere, I feel bad for the few intelligent people that are trapped in here, California should just join Canada

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

>banning religions is against the U.S. Constitution

Got a source ?

I'm sorry, what? I realize you're new here, but calling CTR or it's successor, CREW, is the fastest way to out yourself as a shill. If you had gone along with it and said, "Yes, but I'm not," you might have slid past. We know David Brock just pumped $40 million into the new CREW. It's a matter of public record. But you know what? What you don't realize is what this place is. To blend in, to be convincing, you're going to have to spend some time here and absorb the board culture. There's no downvoting, no blocking and no banning. You have time swim through it all with the rest of us. And it changes you. You think Sup Forums is an alt right hugbox. It's not. It's a crucible where ideas come to be burned down to their core. It's a hurt box. And you're right in the middle of it. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

first amendment

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

That literally doesn't applying to Executive Orders or non-U.S. Citizens outside of the U.S.

Try again.

Can you prove that?

Well, we know David Brock reformed CTR as CREW with a $40 million budget. But CREW or not, OP is here, and this place gets in your head. Pic related

>People look up to Canada.
Only because you're always so high.

You better get out, then. This place changes you. Once you're here, you're here forever.

Leave while you still can.

No they're not. Dudeweedbro still hasn't legalized Marijuana

Yes, I can.

The other option was essentially ruling family situation. Hillary Clinton should be Queen because her husband was King? She brought nothing to the table, other than the fact that she's been in the thick of the political scene for 50 years. And people are politicians, in hard times.

Doesn't apply here. It's not a ban on Islam. It's a temporary ban on seven countries picked out by the Obama administration as particular threats.

yes.

Do you think the rest of the world celebrates us allowing terrorists that want to kill Canadians to keep their citizenship?

huffingtonpost.ca/2015/09/28/bill-c-24-trudeau-audio-conservatives_n_8206798.html

We're a fucking joke.

Our PM pretends to be anything but a white male.

Fuck him. Fuck you.

>Anybody lookin up to Canada

kek, you're the cuckiest of america

Religion of Peace.

Your talking shit about the US electing a billion air when Canada elected a substitute drama teacher? That's pathetic and your kidding yourself if u thing any country that's not shit or becoming shit like Canada would look up to that peace of garbage your created.

>looks up to us and not you.

>looks up
>at the bottom

kek

>Our PM pretends to be anything but a white male.
Well, he is Fidel Castro's son, so...

Not gonna lie former crash burn. Nukes.

>banning religion
Stopped reading there considering you are obviously ignorant to the topic

Aside from the fact that an EO is not Congress making a law, no.

Also, you're asking me to prove that the U.S. Constitution doesn't apply to foreign nationals outside the U.S.? GTFO

trudeau would cuck the shit outta trump thats why he dont let him around melania

The world doesnt look up to Canada the world uses Canada as its dumpster just like Europe, they say nice things so we keep taking there trash. your a fucking dumb cuck if you think Canada is respected.

Fucking arguing when it was a lesser of two evils choice. Hillary hit zero for me after what WikiLeaks had to publish.

If you ask me now, id honestly like to redo the whole election. I would've voted sanders if the dnc wasn't rigged to fuck him so Clinton would come out on top with almost all the msm shilling trump nonstop on her behalf.

Yeah, and he is making some brilliant changes. Very glad to have voted for him!
Far superior to the cucks ruling the world over

MAGA

That's an oddly specific law when we don't even know if aliens are visiting this planet, yet.

>unironically defending Trudeau
Canada, folks