ITS HAPPENING: FBI Insider: Pizzagate Pedophile Ring Arrests Are Now Imminent

neonnettle.com/news/1873-fbi-insider-pizzagate-pedophile-ring-arrests-are-now-imminent

ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING

PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785/
pizzagate.com/
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm kind of worried we used up all the meme-magic getting Trump in office. Is there any left over for a mega-happening like this?

>Information was finally submitted from the FBI to the DOJ today at 3 pm. Mr. Sessions was briefed 3 weeks ago as to the investigation in its entirety. Once assumes his position, arrest warrants will be signed, and arrests will be made. This is also why the Democratic Party in DC has been fighting the Sessions vote. Panic.

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE KEK

alex jones created enough meme magic during his podcast. People are awakening in fucking accelerated speeds! I can't contain my happiness. FUCK THE FUCKING PEDOPHILES JAAAAAAAAAA

these fucking people are actually quoting the guy that posted on Sup Forums last night.

Are they insane? what kind of retard actually uses Sup Forums as the only source?

Mind Blown. However the tweet from Rossanne Barr about the same info is interesting. Pretty much means she browses pol too.

JUST MEME THE COMING ARRESTS IN THE NEWS AND IT WILL HAPPEN

THIS IS REAL LIFE MEME MAGIC

PRAISE KEK

holy fuck. we need to get sessions in ASAP

PRAISE

user said one of those implicated initials are:

CES

CHUCK ELLIS SCHUMER

>Anonymous insider
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785/

checked

PRAISE THE CHAOTIC ONE PRAISE KEKU

>only source is Sup Forums

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

i wonder if he's related to Jeb(!)

C H E C K E D

Bush's are heavily involved. Probably more so than the Clintons. Daddy Bush greenlit the MK ULTRA program that molds these children for sex slavery

Yes... No.

check these

can someone shop a picture of pedosta getting raped behind bars? THIS FUCKER NEEDS TO GET HURT

Praise kek

What do the numbers say?

Fuck off with your fake news

Pizzagate has been debunked hundreds of times

Oh boy, can't wait.

Just like those FBI informers that claimed the FBI was about to collapse if Hillary wasn't indicted. So we spent weeks waiting for that when fuck-all happened.

And those trustworthy sources that were totally going to reveal all these big political names, Cruz included, who visited a certain DC brothel. So we spent weeks waiting for that when fuck-all happened.

This is totally going to happen for real though, cos FBI insider.

and don't forget the pedo ring in Texas

It was prophesied

and the feds spent 1.5 years fucking my ,ife up instead of dealing with this,,,, WOW

oh really
claim your 25k
pizzagate.com/

okay name one you fucking leaf

THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED AS WE SPEAK

SESSIONS IS GOING AFTER THESE MOTHERFUCKERS

The numbers are with us user

snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy

WWWEW

>a leaf
>posting a snopes link

just go kill yourself faggot

omfg please be real

Poor Teddy K. He probably knew.

jesus,how many people are on this site looking to write stories?

This "insider" waas just a Sup Forumsack, wasn't this yesterday?

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

CAN YOU FEEL THE FUCKING ENERGY?????

HRAHRAHRAHARARAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>insider
ya ok.

BUMP

How about a creditable one you fucking leaf.

Bumpity

PRAISE KEK!!
KEK BE Praised!!

seeing alex jones on rogans show created so much freakin energy. Seeing him toke on the ganja and drisk whiskey while constantly dropping truth bumbs... So much energy....

this would be amazing
>a chuck schumer 2016-2017 recap video of all his embarrassing shit, with the knowledge that he was trying to save his own ass all along

Are they actually getting their news from a Sup Forums LARPer?

>Announcing arrests before they happen

WHY? They're probably already on a plane down to Qatar with Hillary on board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

I can do this all day

fuckkkkkkk

tfw these kids get saved

Meme magic is infinite, friend. Kek channels and expresses his will through the chaotic randomness of infinite gets.

I used to mix up Roseanne with Rosie.

Turns out they're like yin and yang.

>wikipedia

holy shit.

kid fuckers get rekt

P̷͋ͬ͋̀͐ͣͨ͐̓̒̔ͦ́̚͘͝͏̟͎͕̲͇͈̥͍̭͙̳̺͔͎̠̣ͅͅR̒̐̆̿ͤ̐ͬ̾̒ͤ͆̋̚͝͏͇̞̘A̽ͫ̑̍͛͑͗͑̆͌͌̚̚͏̗̼̤̣̤͠͡ͅĪ͍̣̤̱̼͖̙̞̯̑̋͂̆̒ͧ̒̆ͬ̚͟͠ͅS̛̰̻̝͖̦̣̜͈̞͈̲͈̮̄̌̀̎ͬ̍E̷̴̗̟̗̪̳̖͕̖̒͒̋̚̕ ̷̢̡̨̺̺̹̯͓̫̠͚͕͙̟̣͒̍̊ͬ͜ͅK̶̲̘͔̱̼ͦͧ̍̐͂̀̀̕E̢̗͉͇̮̽̽̐̔̓̿̀̅̕͟͝ͅK̵̶̛͈̝̬̣͓̮̟ͯ̈́̄́ͫ͑̓͌̌ͯ͊ͣ̎̇͝

0/10 just stop

>snopes

Leafing?

PRAISE HIM

Praise

it's always the fucking leafs that go "pizzagate isn't real"
really makes you think

>insider
>not slider
Time to give up the investigateion, Sup Forums! You can now eat your Pepperoni Pizza Hot Pockets brand sandwiches again.

Who cares? Chad is slaying prime jb cause of his looks while these ugly subhuman politicians have to PAY to slay prime jb. Money is not enough to stop these jb from reporting the ugly subhuman politicians. Of course they enjoyed banging 28 year old Chad while they were 14.

i've been following pizzagate since the cheesbay user

The question now is not debunking pizzagate, the question is exposing the huge worldwide child trafficking network and punishing THE FUCKING PARASITES

Yeah. That Rosanne tweet is a truth bomb!

You must seriously be leaf damaged if you actually think a website where just about anyone is creditable, since you take everything as fact, you're a massive faggot.

PRAISE KEK

>Rossanne Barr

CAPTAIN CAPTAIN

STARBOARD

SHE'S BEEN SIGHTED

THE WHALE

Have you ever considered that subtetly and finesse ae fuckig required to handle information that could potentially bring down our government overnight?

You cant just willy nilly start shotgunning arredt warrants and shit without great planning and preparation. Especially against the powers that be. Idiot.

This is really satanic child sacrifice in the 80s all over again. That never happened either, btw

Watching the pedo ring bust is the biggest happening that I am hoping for.
I believe if we can disestablish any power fetishes from the super rich, that's a major, YUGE step towards a better world.

HAhaha this is the source!?

there is an infinite supply of meme magic

The more time you give them, the more it gets buried.

Did Operation Flicker teach you nothing?

yep.

the best happening, my friend. WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THE WHOLE NETWORK IS EXPOSED

>You must seriously be leaf damaged if you actually think a website where just about anyone is creditable, since you take everything as fact, you're a massive faggot.

You're on an anonymous Indonesian Quilting board, you idiot.

you're all idiots, the article uses Sup Forums as a fucking source

Jake Tapper is running scared

notice how these concern trolls aren't getting digits
>really fires up them almonds

Keep up the good fight leaf, (((they))) wouldn't be replying if you weren't right

if we meme this into being real then it will be you fucking faggot

Not all the leafs. I'm pretty sure it's real and it makes me pretty fucking mad. Too bad most leafs are lost.

the source is literally a user.

stand by for presidential pardons

the president is a clinton foundation donor there is no way a single person goes to jail

>never happened either, btw

How about someone post credible source, OP link is worse than fucking infowars

2spooky

Exactly, Sup Forums is a more reputable source than (((CNN)))

>P̷͋ͬ͋̀͐ͣͨ͐̓̒̔ͦ́̚͘͝͏̟͎͕̲͇͈̥͍̭͙̳̺͔͎̠̣ͅͅR̒̐̆̿ͤ̐ͬ̾̒ͤ͆̋̚͝͏͇̞̘A̽ͫ̑̍͛͑͗͑̆͌͌̚̚͏̗̼̤̣̤͠͡ͅĪ͍̣̤̱̼͖̙̞̯̑̋͂̆̒ͧ̒̆ͬ̚͟͠ͅS̛̰̻̝͖̦̣̜͈̞͈̲͈̮̄̌̀̎ͬ̍E̷̴̗̟̗̪̳̖͕̖̒͒̋̚̕ ̷̢̡̨̺̺̹̯͓̫̠͚͕͙̟̣͒̍̊ͬ͜ͅK̶̲̘͔̱̼ͦͧ̍̐͂̀̀̕E̢̗͉͇̮̽̽̐̔̓̿̀̅̕͟͝ͅK̵̶̛͈̝̬̣͓̮̟ͯ̈́̄́ͫ͑̓͌̌ͯ͊ͣ̎̇͝
ive looked for that one, thanks m8.
time to creep out nufags hehehe

it should make you mad and angry. I haven't slept so many nights investigating this. The whole pizzagate is real, but the thing is, it is so much bigger than just comet ping pong. INTERNATIONAL CHILD TRAFFICKING NETWORK.

JUST LOOK AT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION AND HAITI AND EVEN THAT'S NOT THE FINAL END

The source is literally a poster on this fucking board. This board has a history of blowing its load over "FBI insiders" claiming that everyone from Hillary to Soros to the janitorial team in the Pentagon is about to be arrested and indicted.

You really think if this was going to happen a shitposter on Sup Forums would be posting about it on a fucking board we KNOW the media watches like a hawk because it's the only way they get fresh stories?

This is the DC Madame and Hillary indictment all over again. Constant "informers" posting on here about how it's totally happening and everyone sperging at nothing.

Digits confirm

>those digits
heh maybe ur right kid

>nothin' personal