What do you think about my country, Sup Forums ?

What do you think about my country, Sup Forums ?

Show me your worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will probably get overrun before mine.

You guys went full retard with nationalism and tainted it forever, now you're doing the same with globalism.

I like Germany and Germans have given a lot to the world, but your country would probably be better off split up.

I hate Krauts who disagree with me, but I hate other countries even more.

By who

prussia was toptier, otto

Peoples of Middle Eastern origin mostly.

i don't like it

Pretty good, but doomed.

I like it, but most people are faggots

Is kill. In the next 10-20 years germany will transform into somalia.

i love your guys' sense of humor

was good till 1945

now youre a bunch of faggots

One of the greatest people on earth, the Jews are taking their revenge on you for discovering their ploy stay strong user and remove kebab

I like Germany, except for the war thingy, you have been the cultural and scientific motor in the western world. and as the us is going down the shitter, i think Germany will be the most important nation in the west in the future. also great beer.

Cultural motor of the western world?
We have no culture. I hate it here.

Everything is safe and boring. Fuck this place.

I wanna go to the US and shoot with guns.

My grandfather keeps asking when he's getting his bike back. It's getting a bit annoying now, what do I tell him?

I love it; I might move there someday

Then you need to read your history.

just go there on a holiday then, or join your army.

Meine Großmutter kommt aus Karlsruhe. What is it like there? Worth a visit while in Europe?

no

Oh.. well that's depressing lol. Where would you recommend visiting?

>Show me your worst

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Used to be cool, now you're unironically electing martin schultz. Yeah, I know I'm not in a position to shit-talk anyone, but fuck son.

You faggots gotta get your shit together (again). But for fucks sake stop invading Poland.

>Otto von Bismark
>Konrad adenauer
Now we have people like the left and green party,who want to destroy us ethnic and cultural.I really don't know what the future of this country will be.

Feels pretty badman desu.

How much time have you got buddy? This might take hours to say the least.

I got all time in the world, Toilet Cleaner.

Dachau

All your best people died in the great wars leaving you with coward men that let the remaining women get raped by weak communist slavs. I think Germany is at least 70% populated by the descendants of rape babies whose cowards cuck male role models if any, taught your people a culture of self hate, shame, and embracing weakness.

I consider Germany already ruined both culturally and genetically.

I find it tragic that the Us helped do this to Germany. We were manipulated but there is nothing I can do to undo the actions of my grandfather. But I have read the Führer's words and we know that the Jew is our real enemy now. Thank you, if there is any way we can uncuck you we will try but your people want Abdul's schlong so bad they cry when their rapists get caught. The Germans just need some right wing rape squads to pump your half slavic bitch women with white seed again for a few generations. You'll learn to link us as much as you liked Abdul so don't worry and take solace in the fact that it's your civilization's destiny to be conquered by a stronger one sooner or later, we'd just rather it be us and not more mudslimes.

for over 100 years the source of everything shitty in western civilization

NICE PASTRIES

GIVE ME

ALL
OF
THEM

Your country and her people have given genuinely so much to this world. Then, many awful, lobbyist people ruined you, and our forebears did nothing but watched. You have my pity, but moreso I wish you had their apologies.

I just hope that Merkel dies. I hope everyone in antifa dies. I hope that liberalism dies. And soon.

>Your country and her people have given genuinely so much to this world

>Fall of Roman Empire
>WW 1
>WW 2
>EU

yeah... What would the world ever do without germany?

When I took German in high school I didn't know it was a history class.

You ceased being Germany after pic related, you are now judenkraut slavic-mongoloid rape babies.

Gotteskanzler Schulz pushing the SPD to 28%

What time to be alive, feels good to MEGA

maybe you should kill yourself, thats pretty exciting. i could do it for you if you want

You do so many terrible things to my country, I will never forget this.
My hate for Germany is unbelievable

My family (Swabians) left your country not long after the Franco Prussian war, sneaking suspicion they were fleeing Protestant mad men Kaisers. Other than that wish you guys weren't being destroyed by merkelization

My family is from Mainz-Kastel and the Wiesbaden area. I used to go visit a lot and I love it but I haven't been in 5-6 years so I'm scared to go back and have my memories be obliterated by the mudslimes. The food and culture was always my favorite thing in the world and everything always seemed chill and relaxed but I have a feeling the general collective conscience has changed with the migrant crisis.

Redpill me on SPD. I know a decent amount AFD

Your country is great at ruining europe and it is good with tactics in war but is bad at stratergy

>full retard with nationalism
you don`t deserve those digits
btw, you were part of the problem, all your guns and you`r government was already taken early 20th century

Same
I wish my Great-granddad killed more of you frogs in WW1

bunch of fucking cunts and you have been for centuries, go fuck yourself

The fact that you are such a dumb Christian retard that you don't understand that the guy in picture was enemy of Hitler just shows how deep down the American Jew-Jesus retard hole you fallen.

As an African, I tried to immigrate to Germany. I found the people nice but waayy to conformist - this has a variety of implications... That reason alone made me go back to Mauritius. (Also, your salaries are shitty AF)

because you are a self hating cult big brother, get your shit together

Vladdy really likes bratwurst. He's cumming for your bratwurst.

Germany died in 1945

All that's left is a Jewish puppet state. It's sad really I'm not mocking you

>Show me your worst.

You mean you want me to single-handedly reenact the firebombings? I'm going to need a volunteer from the audience.

Germans didn't taint nationalism, the jews did.

Is that how you say autistic screeching in German?

so is it really true that there are so many turks in germany.. SAD!

For once the Indian speaks true

t. Pajeet

Don't bother, they went from 40% to 20% in 8 years and will probably be 1% in a few years.

Yes it's true. They never assimilated either, they just live in their shitty sub communities and leech off the welfare state. germany would benefit greatly from a nationalist party taking office and uncucking some of their citizens.

>so is it really true that there are so many turks in germany.

Yup, and we pay most of them around 2 billion Euros in welfare per year.

a worthy opponent, deceived our common true enemies

You have a particular strand of autism on a national scale which when properly channeled, is capable of bringing about tremendous things. Unfortunately you are currently using that autism to bring about the erasure of your own civilisation.

>Unfortunately you are currently using that autism to bring about the erasure of your own civilisation.

Look, everyone needs a hobby!

Enjoy your Muslim uprising

Very nice country, absolutely love the diversity there; went to a weinachtsmarkt, they have an interesting tradition there where they play a real life full size bowling, where people serve as pins, and a large commercial truck acts as a bowling ball. Somewhat strange tradition desu, but I respect that, I'm not going to judge.