Illegal immigrants STEALING education from Americans!

What are you gonna do about it, Sup Forums?

Hundreds of thousands of undocs and "Dreamers" are filling up seats at taxpayer-funded universities and community colleges. They're claiming scholarships that hard-working Americans paid for.

They're making the acceptance rates at US colleges much lower, and colleges love them because of "muh diversity".

What you gonna do about it, ese?

Other urls found in this thread:

ivycoach.com/ivy-league-statistics-by-college/
iie.org/Services/Project-Atlas/United-States/International-Students-In-US
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is hot so its ok. What really grinds my gears is when ugly people achieve.

>STEALING

too bad you cant get education because "bad hombres"

>she is hot

Lmao she's garbage, you should see the girls we have here...

>hot
Jesus, how much of a virgin are you?
She's mildly attractive at best.

Did she just give us her name and info? Looks very unsafe. Someone should call ICE...

How does USA even functions?
How can someone without legal papers get a degree?

Isn't being an illegal immigrant a crime in America?

She is probably majoring in something worthless so no big deal

>4.5 GPA

Uhh...

Kissless virgin faggot detected....kek

You have to go back.

Has anyone reported this bitch to ICE yet?

Our immigration laws haven't been enforced in decades. There is no border. California is its own separate country and that's where he majority of these rape babies reside. We started giving them drivers licenses even and they stay in sanctuary cities. The police here are mostly useless, you're more likely to get a speeding ticket if you're white because they know you'll actually pay it. Car insurance costs in the state are double and triple the cost of other states because of so many drunk and unlicensed illegals.

I won't go back.

I am in your dream school, taking classes in YOUR major, preparing to have the career that YOU always dreamed of.

America belongs to Mexicans, Chinese, and Indian students now. Fuck off to your no-name regional college with your anger. I'll be using the prestige you deserve to live YOUR life.

Accept it, puta.

Y aren't you protesting rn?

fuck our state

Not gonna work, gringo.

I applied to YOUR top choice school, got accepted, and now plan to gain the prestige YOU deserve to start the career YOU should be pursuing.

Oh well, have fun pissing off at Western Northern State College with your worthless degree and a life of regret.

I'll be the one paying you to shine my shoes, amigo.

Quit larping, gringo

Wall. 10 feet. Higher. Goo back.

Get residence an schooling in the USA ?
Is this a fault on the system ?
How can Trumps Govt get these fuckers out ?

YFW you can't get into your own schools cause we and the Chinese are taking over

ivycoach.com/ivy-league-statistics-by-college/

iie.org/Services/Project-Atlas/United-States/International-Students-In-US

Quit bitching, puta.

Learn to shovel dirt or flip burgers, since we foreigners have to be the smart ones in YOUR country.

Just pull them bootstraps harder and marry a meth addict, it'll be alright. Trump will make everything alright.

KEK. You're a pathetic shill.

I was raged by the pic, even thou i am not american

btw legs are bad. (they're not nice, not even close)

Awww, somebody got rejected by their dream school?

Yes, blame us for your personal failures. The powers-that-be want to hear ALL about how us evil Mexicans and Chinks cheated you.

But you can't STEAL education.

also, i hope she was deported? i mean she could not go unnoticed, with >10k likes and retweets

would be so funny

It's the fault of the Marxist establishment. They've been dethroned. The spics will soon be ejected back into their 3rd world hell hole. They can fix their own fucking country if they want a better life.

Colleges only accept so many people, so when I or my Chinese friends get accepted, we are STEALING the education from a lazy dumb Amerifat.

>taxpayer-funded universities
Wait one fucking second. I went to a state university and I had to pay for that shit. Are you telling me they already get money from taxpayers? Why the fuck did I have to pay tuition?

Projecting? Yeah. Projecting.

This faggot doesnt speak for all of us.

She needs to pay back the costs, then she needs to gtfo.

Its Shocking , its how the niggers/kebabs an mudslimes have taken over London m8

Your state paid a shitton to subsidize your tuition. You would've paid nearly double without it.

Jail time an then deported

It's fucking disgusting. They need to be shipped back to Africa and the Middle East asap.

>oh and I broke the law
whelp, she's gonna have a hard time getting hired now.

Good. Keep avoiding the hard truths.

Gives mi familia more time to put our cousins and brothers through your colleges before you wise up.

she already got deported you fucking idiot.

I will start street sweeping operations.

Kek! All your base are belong to us OP you fucking faggot!!

Can't you report her to immigration or something?

You gonna keep this up or..?

Not likely beaner

naa, if she's in jail she'll use up even more tax payer money.She needs to gtfo, find a job in Mexico, then a portion of her paycheck goes to building the wall until her debt is covered.

Deportation or gas chambers

has this chick been deported yet?

Nope. She's still stealing US taxpayer resources, just like half of all immigrants here.

Why don't you come on up and join me?

You don't need to be smart to get in to the schools up here, unless you're white.

It's yours for the taking, amigo.

>gives mi goimilia time to put fuckers through college
Fucking this! Haha! With an average IQ of

Until I get my masters (which is rightfully yours) and get a high paying career (which is rightfully yours).

Then I'll "fall in love" with a nice American lady, impregnate her out of wedlock, and tell my new anchor baby child all my tricks to stealing from you dumb Amerifats.

Good luck with your envy, gringo.

Bro, only white male Amerifats need to be smart to get into good colleges.

UCLA gave me full ride, and Michigan offered the same.

Sorry to ruin your projection, gringo. Why don't you tweet Trump and tell him your sob story?

But I have both a degree and a job.

Your bait is pretty bad. You're trying way too hard.

Pic related is you.

Them Devil Trips makes it so !

Yes, you have a job. That's why you're on Sup Forums on a Viernes afternoon.

Try again, cuckingo.

To get in? You can be a fucking veg as long as you're brown. To actually pass? Hah! That's another story.

You really still at it?

College is fucking easy for me. I got full ride scholarship, so I can spend half my time studying (which is easy for foreigners) and my 3-day weekends partying and fucking American women. I may have impregnated a few, so prepare for more anchors to drop.

Well... Your reply was essentially as good as an IQ test. Confirmed: Down syndrome mexifag

Of course. UCLA has fast internet and I don't have class today.

I'm not American, I don't need to work.

I would make her work picking shit off the highways then when shes in her 60s deport it .

Yeah seriously wtf? How do you get a GPA over 4.0?

>I am in your dream school

UT isn't my dream school.

>taking classes in YOUR major

Women's studies wasn't my major.

>preparing to have the career that YOU always dreamed of.

Human resources?

Obviously bait, but

>you still have to go back

>this low rent bad tier b8
you doxxed an reported to FBI anyway faggot

>You irl

Don't be a white American.

Take AP classes

Join the National Honors Society (my high school gave us extra GPA for being undocumented. Pretty cool, huh?)

Noice

Fug

:DDD

That's nice. But I'm speaking on behalf of a few hundred thousand just like me.

Su autismo es notado.

>LOOK I'M SMART
>SOMEHOW THAT MAKES ME IMMUNE TO THE LAWS OF THE LAND

It's called a clue. This autist never went to college, much less got a gpa over 1.0 neither did the bitch in his post.

Colleges love them for "muh money" not diversity. Just like they hand out fake diplomas to niggers who go play throwball and handegg on the college teams to compensate them for spending 4 years in college ball instead of trying to move directly to the professional leagues.

Universities are full of greedy fucks who preaching Marxism despite being the ones who would be first to be lined up by the commissars and shot.

Too bad, guvnah.

I'm not in the UK, but my currybro Raj is.

It's not a criminal offence, no. Hope Trump fixes that.

Weighted grades.

AP courses are Weighted at 5 instead of 4.

I techncally graduated with a 4.8 weighted, but it doesn't matter because schools don't look at weighted grades, only flat GPA and course rigor.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, gringo.

Fact is, I'm living your dreams for you. Have fun shining mis zapetas, gringo.

I got a higher GPA for being undocumented. Nice to be in your country, sponging off of your sympathy.

She's gonna have to watch out for la migra once Abbott is done removing our faggot sheriff and Austin is no longer a sanctuary city.

It's a felony after two offenses. The Marxist scum that have been in power for years just haven't been inforcing the law. That's all changing now...

This post is outside of board standards (please read the rules), has "plebbit breaks," and is transparently an attempt at inspiring rage and arrestable acts.
All fields.

Austin will ALWAYS be a sanctuary city.

The best US colleges will ALWAYS be sanctuary campuses. They want us in their classes more than they want dumbfuck trailer trash whitey like you guys.

Have fun selling used cars and shining shoes while I change the world with my engineering degree and MBA.

So? Let them try. They fail every time.

>Pluperfectorian, 5/5GPA Dean's bretty gud list, hand-egg captain, award-winning shaved ballsack, EA's Medal of Honor recipient, and oh, I'm undocumented.
Get on my level

Some school districts adopted a 5 point grading scaled system to factor in AP classes, etc...

Can confirm in Cuckinois

>nice legs

Ha, you wish.

>get on my level
In with the pig shit? You can have it.

> this levels of English ?

>Austin will ALWAYS be a sanctuary city.
Hahahaha no. This shithole city needs all the state gibs it can get and the state legislature will pull funding until they fall in line like the good little cucks they are. Nobody actually gives enough of a shit about illegals to see their property taxes go up again.

>undocumented
Easy, get her deported. Report her ass.

They won't do shit. The government at all levels LOVES us being in your schools and cities. We contribute diversity and our corporate employers pay millions in lobbying to keep it that way.

>They won't do shit.
They're already in the process of pulling law enforcement grants m8. More to come. Lots of bad hombres that need to go back.

Law enforcement doesn't affect the colleges, gringo.

Most crime is committed by retarded meth-head whitey like you. You have to import mexicans to be the mature citizens.

Did you read the "More to come?" Habla Inglés?