Why Ukraine still exists?

>Vladimir Putin accuses Ukraine of stoking violence to win support from Donald Trump

>Vladimir Putin has accused the Ukrainian government of stoking violence the country’s war torn east in a bid to win support from Donald Trump and draw the US into the conflict there.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/02/vladimir-putin-accuses-ukraine-stoking-violence-win-support/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=lq53YzK0KXs
youtube.com/watch?v=0P5ut422gck
youtube.com/watch?v=yatu7u-UaQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=zgh_VryLglI
youtube.com/watch?v=WF5vAtix_Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=rrwcHTTfi4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2EVMSApVDuk
youtube.com/watch?v=JbIPo8dW9b0
volkskrant.nl/buitenland/russische-radarbeelden-mh17-ramp-volgens-om-onbruikbaar~a4454611/
rt.com/news/375771-mh17-radar-data-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They exist because of (((them)))

Can't wait for Ukraine to give Russia an excuse to invade

Daily reminder;

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Netherlands still blaming Russia for the flight incident?

but slav women are beautiful.

Ukrainians are redpilled on Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=lq53YzK0KXs

youtube.com/watch?v=0P5ut422gck

youtube.com/watch?v=yatu7u-UaQ4

Is there a way for Ukraine to be non-confrontational with Russia without turning into Belarus?

More than Ukraine yes. But our team is very amateurish and when Russia calls them out they are like "oops forgot about that detail"

Pretty sure they know too they are bluffing to see if Russian separatists or Russia will accept the outcome.

>jews caused Holdomor
cant blame Ukranians

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=zgh_VryLglI

not joining NATO/accepting bases and accepting Donbass and Donetsk

Putin stated 3 reasons, not 1. Read them up.

Ukraine needs money to keep the economy from crashing. That money was provided by IMF, and this is what was keeping the current Ukrainian govt in power.

Ukraine will not be incorporated into Russia and will exist no matter what, because, unlike the case with Crimea, even Russians do not want to Ukraine to become part of Russia.

checked.
hard to believe that russian or separatist took down that flight, it was more like help call from Ukraine to draw US and NATO.

Belarus is better than Ukraine.

Sounds like mexico

NUMBERS DON'T LIE
FUCK THE KIKES

Why?

probably because right now Belarus is not a chaos
also kokodrile

I think it was some false flag from USA under obongo and Ukraine.

From the moment mh17 happened the Netherlands, Australia, belgium and Germany all got pulled into this conflict. It became international news and the western media immediately tried to shill for Ukraine and saying it was done by rebels as a mistake. So after this incident Ukraine got alot of money and partnerships with the west + most western governments started hating DPR and LPR.

Meanwhile Russia and the Russian republics in E.Ukraine gained nothing.

Let's just say it like this. If it really was Ukraine. Then we can bet our asses it will never reach the news

hahaha have a pm called Groysman

Those in charge of the investigation in NL know what happened. They basically made up / "found" evidence to fit a certain theory. They are not simply incompetent:

youtube.com/watch?v=WF5vAtix_Jg

Yeah I've seen something similar on RT about how Russia tested a buk missile near a replica and that the holes from the missile are different than what our team showed when they put the plane together.

As I said before. if it was Ukraine they will never tell us even if Russia proves them they are wrong multiple times

if that is true,which is likely, your citizens got killed just to satisfy that nigger and Porks
henko

Technically, Trump could red pill the world, because US said they have sat data right from the start. He could either deny that such thing exists or show what's on it or show whether Ukraine had Buks there as Russia showed.

Another thing that could happen is some major whistleblower with good docs or even the pilot (of say su-25km armed with Python missiles) or Buk operator that did it (I think it was the modified Su Scorpion).

He he (((one of them)))?

Sadly yes. I don't want to sound like a cuck but I think the Dutch government and Malaysia airlines also have some fault into this. 10 flights before mh17 all changed course and didn't fly above the war zone or even Ukraine. But this one did.

Such a shame everyone had to die for really nothing.

If this ever happens it would be one of the greatest events in the last 5 years because it would prove Obama's administration was a very bad one + that western media shilled many lies just like Ukraine did.

But I doubt he will. I am not 100% sure wether Russia released primarily satellite footage but they did release secondary. Unlike Ukraine that was like " oops sorry it was off" or USA who also never shared it so far

>hahaha have a pm called Groysman
80% of our government are jewish oligarchs, they also sponsor nationalistic battalions such as "Azov", so no we are not redpilled on jews at all.

>Technically
he will red pill the world
>su-25km armed with Python missiles
more like this

Russia is also Jew-run. (((Dugin))) is a crypto-Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrwcHTTfi4Q

that sucks, being used like that to draw Europe into war, and not getting result though

I suggest you watch that video. Dunno if they showed it on RT, but this is a relatively recent one and laconic. It's not only about the holes, it's them not taking into account important pieces of debris, etc.

Major sanctions were introduced by EU on Russian babks about a week after MH17. I think this was the reason for the false flag - to create a consensus in EU regarding these severe sandtions, as before that, some EU countries were against it.

>I am not 100% sure wether Russia released primarily satellite footage but they did release secondary.
They did release the primary data in Autumn 2016, just before JIT's presentation.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EVMSApVDuk

youtube.com/watch?v=JbIPo8dW9b0

They sent this primary data to the Dutch at the same time (Autumn 2016). Now the Dutch waited 3 months and responded something with:
"Russian radar data useless - in wrong format"
volkskrant.nl/buitenland/russische-radarbeelden-mh17-ramp-volgens-om-onbruikbaar~a4454611/

Russia's response to that (just search MH17 on RT):
rt.com/news/375771-mh17-radar-data-russia/

>ukraine

Yeah I heard about the last thing about them not being able to use the data.

Lets hope the primary data footage gives something away

I think I know what it shows. First, it shows absence of any Buk missiles heading towards MH17 from the JIT's proposed area (they said the missile would have appeared ~3 times). Second, during July 21, 2014 Ru MoD's briefing, they showed a suspected Su-25 appearing at the spot after MH17 crashed. So the primary radar data they sent must have shown it, too. They didn't mention the Su-25 during this 2016 presentation and simply states the absence of Buk missiles, probably because the version with the plane is viewed as a conspiracy theory in the west by now, and they probably already prepared materials in case Russia mentions the plane again.

Ukraine is rightful Russian clay. Give it over you dumb slavniggers.

kek

SO STAY AWAY SO THEY will keep being beautiful

based

I blame the kike airline for greenlighting a flight over a known warzone

lmao, gtfo from their land first, dumbass!

Such an amazing show.