Feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_colonization_of_the_Americas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can't take the British militarily
>make thousands of low IQ mongrels
>mongrels now threaten to overrun the Eternal Anglo's turf

Spaniards confirmed literally the most devious of chest masters.

How do you feel about being half-rapist? Most of my ancestors... I assume, were born from consensual unions, probably in marriage.

Well your current migrant policy is sure to fix that

If they didn't rape your ancestors you would be living in a teepee right now

>tfw raped by romans
>tfw raped by danes
>tfw raped by norwegians
>tfw raped by frogs
feels ok man

I was going to point out that there is no rape without the use of force but then I remembered animals can't consent.

Are you really that mad about being part human? Sounds like the kind of problem you would want.

Man, I'm Filipino and I'm glad the Spaniards came. They made it where my grandpa owns a huge plantation and they see him as some sort of god king in a town.

>tfw 6'3 grey eyed castizo
>tfw look white but still mexican
>tfw relate more to other whites than uneducated mestizos
>tfw lucked put genetically thanks to some spanish incest

I dont know what you're complaining about brother

Spaniard here. My family never mixed with the natives. Feels good.

Don't feel bad Mestizobro, you're whiter for it.

Nah man. Mexicans are the spawn from Indians mating with buffaloes.

Spaniards raped the natives, Anglo's killed them. Spain created these mongrels

Don't you mean your ancestors raped natives?

They are just as much your true ancestors you know.

MARICON DE MIERDA ME CAGO EN TU MADRE PERRA

>can't take the British militarily
That's wrong, not once did the eternal anglo manage to beat Spain in the Américas.
Cartagena de Indias best day of my life.

ME CAGO EN MEXICO, OJALA TRUMP LOS HAGA MIERDA

>be Brit of Pakistani heritage
>all my girlfriends have been qt white Brits
>all my mates have white girlfriends

Feels good knowing the future will be brown.

They raped more than your ancestors, Pablo. They raped your genome. You will forever be part Spaniard.

Your great great great great great grandfather was probably some Caravan guard who raped a native or something.

Think about that...and fap

But the rapist is also your ancestor...

Yeah but a few waves fucked your shit up royally.

The new official Anglo version is that Spaniards commited brutal genocide and Anglos accidentally killed a few indians by unintentionally spreading european diseases they were carrying.
Didn't you get the memo?

>tfw somewhat white and 6''

Fuck prietos and mestizos, you are the scum holding back this country.

>a few waves
It was more than just "a few waves". And even still, it was for nothing, since the counterattack took England into bankruptcy.

Jamaica and Cuba (later traded for Florida) off the top of my head.

>6''
I knew you guys were manlets, but that's just ridiculous

IBERIANED

>6''
>''

Fucking mexicans men. México is a shithole thanks to the mexicans

That was the result of a bigger war. The English didn't rule on the Américas precisely because Spain didn't let them through war.
>(later traded for Florida)
Florida was regained many times, and Cuba was lost to the US, not England, and, what more, Spain had already lost to the colonials before the war even started with the US.
>Jamaica
I'm talking about major victories. Talking about Jamaica as a major defeat is very disingenuous and not even the same kind of victory as the Failed Invasion.
My point: while Spain didn't manage to finally defeat England in Europe, it did defeat it in the Américas.

To bad your ancestors didn't have a 2nd Amendment

>Gñomed.

my ancestors were raped by romans dude, but the romans fucked the iberians and then those mutts fucked your great-great-...-great grandma. rape culture reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_colonization_of_the_Americas

ctrl f Cuba. And your claim was that not once did Britain beat you in America, nothing about major victories.

How do you think they kicked the Spaniards asses?

Latin America with the US remain the only nations to kick the shit out of their colonizers.

You know the Spanish were probably swimming in pussy right? The native women were so thirsty for something better that they were probably throwing themselves at the conquistadors.

>rape

You know damn well that the native girls threw themselves at the settlers.

>British colonization
That's not ruling the Américas when your opponent rules 80% of the continent and resources.
And yes, my point was that.
If you are going to talk simply about "victories" then Spain has indeed defeated England in Europe, several times and history changing:
>Ponta Delgada
Spain defeats every major power, becoming World Power
>Invencible Inglesa
England ends up bankrupt, and Francis Drake has to escape, eventually being captured an executed.
Again, my poin is that Spain won in the Américas at the end, and England in Europe.

lol we war'd you off Jamaica

Well said, bro. Siege of Cartagena de Indias was fuckin awesome

>then proceeds to conquer 1/4 of the world

You had some serious pent up shit didn't you, dad?

>If you are going to talk simply about "victories" then Spain has indeed defeated England in Europe
And vice versa, also read the article, they nicked a couple of your colonies same as you did to some of theirs.

>tfw when 1/4-1/8 spic

Urge to suicide rises every day

your ancestors were almost-black natives, mixed with a few lonely spaniard traders who wanted to get their dicks wet. You are 1/2 (or less probably) white

>Spain has indeed defeated England in Europe

Read en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada

Is the other 3/4 nigger? I'd kill myself too.

Yes, but that wasn't my point, seeYes, but I'm not talking about minor victories. I responded to an user saying "Spain never managed to war the Brits", and I pointed out that Spain won in the Américas by a large margin.

>raped

nah man, you wanted the mediterranean dick

>Ponta Delgada
>Invencible Inglesa
Yes, and we changed history with it. Haven't you googled those? Forgot about the whole "beating every European power to become World Power and cucking Portugal into the Empire" bit?

>Yes, but I'm not talking about minor victories.
>not once did the eternal anglo manage to beat Spain in the Américas.

Why do you twist your words like a Jew?

Also ended up being Jamaica a pretty important colony to Britain.

Potatonigger

Also Jamaica ended up being a pretty important colony of Britain.

>raped
spanish were worshipped fa.m

>Why do you twist your words like a Jew?
It's not twisting words, it's just the truth. If you are going to talk about minor victories, then nobody has beat anybody in all of history.
"Spain didn't beat the British military" is wrong by that logic, but in the grand scheme of things, Spain did lose to England in Europe, even if Spain not only did beat her, by beat her to ground.
>important colony
Of course, because it was in the Caribe, in which the Brits didn't have much to begin with.

6" light skinned spic here
gonna take a dna test because im certain im like 70% white
but why do i have curly hair? my 3 brothers have straight hair

From where does this "rape" meme come from? Edgy faggot memers?

Is there even any historical evidence of mass rape?

Europeans have curly hair too mayne
this

Again you're twisting your words like a Jew, accept the lose same as how the English have to accept they're a Caliphate now.

But why would anyone deny rape? They were single young soldiers, thousands of miles away from their wives. hint hint.

>Francis Drake has to escape, eventually being captured an executed.
get your facts straight pedro.

They gave you white genes, you should be thankful.

OR: My Spanish ancestors raped butt-ugly Aztecans. See?

we iz good bois

>Is there even any historical evidence of mass rape
Spics.

In truth the best evidence is some of Columbus's crew mentioned taking native girls by force in their journals but among other things it really doesn't sound so different to the Caribs usual courting rituals. So not necessarily evidence of mass rape.

Sounds more gay desu senpai.

I'd like to see historical evidence of mass rape on part of the Spaniards in Mexico before passing judgement, your argument rests entirely on speculation and memes

Carib's.

I rather be a rape descendant than a pure native america living in some jungle without access to the mothern world

It wasn't rape.

Btw pol what does this mean pol, my roommate owns a business pulling in 100k annually. What did they mean by this?

I'm not going to open his mail.

Avenge your ancestors. Rape some American bimbos (But remember to do it in Spanish)

>tfw half honduran
wonder if I look like it, I'm never asked if I'm foreign. White genes stronk

I dunno m8
Some of the Natives looked like they led comfy af lives

Holy shit calm down Thailand

It's cold as fuck there.

i wanna rape me some spainaird women :)

as revenge for what you did to my people..

I mean it too. i want to have sex with a spain girl and fuck her like it was revenge. that would be hot. maybe we can role play it :)
Like me you cuck?

TFW 100% pure aztec blood. All you rape babies dsgust me!

pic related its me.

I would do it again ANY time of the week.
WE DID NOTHING WRONG.
NOTHING.

how tall are you hahahaha

3'8 but i make up for it in other parts. ;)

Sounds like us and sheep.

>tfw indio who's family made it rich after LEGALLY migrating to America
haha, have fun being coming from a family of KEKS, cuck.

Body odour is not compensation for height.

Any other felllow aztecs on Sup Forums we must avenge our people. thahts why i voted donald, it was a ruse you see. this way i an infiltrate their gene pool :) ya know what i mean xD

Well of course there was a considerable amount of rape during the conquest itself, but it wasn't extended to every part of Mexico. See, Spaniards also didn't kill the majority of us, pests did. Same with rape: they did indeed fuck tons of girls in Tenochtitlan, but elsewhere domination was asserted through the church/haciendas. Indian girls obviously prefered Spaniards during the Colony (white genes and position of power: they're fucking women) and that caused more racemixing. But you can't adscribe it all, or even more than half of it, to rape
(is that why chilangos are fucked up?)

lil dick so you can't get to the part of the pussy where all the STDs hang out. Epic Win!

my body odour is part of my indio defense. I can make you pass out and than kill you before you can even try to strike me.

>my ancestors rape my ancestors.

FTFY.

Or are you 100% amerindian?

You mean your ancestors fucked up, and you continued the tradition.

Central and South American natives didn't have teepees, dingus.

Do it in Mexico then Illuminati nose

I have never seen a spanish women :/ i have seen white girls who speak spanish in mexico, but i don't count them. probably just weirdo white brits who could not fit in the US of A.

Also no way i have any spain in me, i hear spainard stay up late till like 4 am! i sleep at like 8-7 pm and wake up at 5 am and work at 6 am.

Whatever, Jose.

It's not rape if they accept the agreed payment.

>Being a indian

topkek.

Actually, beyond the memes, we have one of the longest working hours in europe

>being coming
My Inglish no so good

Be thankful, they gave you superior Euro seed.