What happened to these guys?

What happened to these guys?

Because The Daily Shoah got dox'd they both decide to close up shop and completely disappear without saying a word?

I respected these guys and they turn out to be faggots

Up

You cant bump your own thread faggot, you have to go back

Pretty much. I think they said they used to work on some political campaigns so they probably don't want their careers ruined.

At least Morrakiu is still around.

One of them was married to a Jewish SJW wife and didn't have the presence of mind to recuse himself. Then he got doxed.

halberstram was a worthless spergelord and mcfeels was boring as fuck.

Mike Enoch is on the daily shoah, he's the guy with the half jew wife.

I'm wondering why these fash the nation faggots decide to vanish when they had the most popular alt.right podcast without saying a word

edgy from the start, edgy to the end, never divert.

Yeah, but it kinda worked.

McFeels gave some good insight. Halberstram was pretty funny.

They need to come back.

Also wondering why 7th son or Enoch haven't really mentioned FTN in their shoah's

Why ignore the huge elephant in the room, why are they deliberately not mentioning the loss of FTN

Enoch got doxxed and lost his job.
Jazzy probably got afraid so took everything down.
OR
They got info on FTN too but after seeing that when you doxx someone that person has nothing to lose and will become full time shitposter. Enoch is participating in TDS even more now. Having info on someone and blackmailing them is more effective than doxxing itself. FTN guys probably decided that their jobs are more important so they went silent.

I'd rather see TDS do live A/V shows 3/4 times a week with a stronger focus on guest hosts.

The segment they did with rebel yell today and regional forums was enticing.

I'm surprised the disappearance of the most popular alt-right podcast (FTN) hasn't been discussed more here

You can't discuss anything even tangentially related to alt-right or TRS without being called a sjill, Jewish plant, FBI honeypot victim etc.

Who gives a shit what these autists call you

People afraid to mention what happened to FTN

local racist not so tough after losing his job

what a joke

>medieval serf cant grasp the concept of freedoms and rights
imagine that

TDS was always overrated and sucked. .

Jazzhands and Marcus both work cozy jobs that they would not only lose, but make them targets if they were outed. Since McFeels is getting married and will be fulfilling his obligation to the 14 words, he needed to do what was necessary to protect his soon to be family.

They will be back when the overton window has shifted enough and they are in a place when a face reveal will not jeopardize their lives and families. Jazz hands especially can't have happen to him what happened to Mike Enoch. He needs to be in his place in the world until the time is right.

They didn't mention their jobs really at all or imply they made decent money, nothing.

I assumed they worked average shitty blue collar jobs

He and Lawrence Murray should do a show.

Jazzhands has a decent career and both have worked on a few campaigns for republican politicians.

yeah, you are confirmed for not even being a listener.

just shut the fuck up about things you don't know kay?

Yeah, but he called people who were worried about Mike Enoch being married to a KIKE SHILL "purity spirallers". I can't condone that.

Their forum has been hemorrhaging people (due in no small part to them purging nearly everyone), most of their dedicated community has fallen away, and half the shows on the network have left for less Jewish pastures.

>Iceland caring about American politics

OK Iceland you're relevant as hell, give us the 411 on FTN