Is Eastern Europe a dangerous place to travel if you are Brown?

Will I get beaten?

its more like the opposite

Yes, now fuck off back to your favela.

behave urself well, be ready to show ur id and visa to cops, avoid groups of drunk people and you'll be fine

I hope so.

Just wear a big giant cross and a sombrero so you don't get confused for a muslim

this

It can be. If you do tourism and stay in mayor cities you´ll most likely be fine. If you do backpacking and use public transportation and end up in a former sowjet industrial city that has no real ecomoy anymore, you might get beaten up for being a terrorist. Rightfully so i might add you shitskin.

If you don't go to shady places after 6pm and behave yourself you should be fine.
Learning some slavic phrases might come in handy.

As long you are not going there to rape girls, it is fine. The people might confuse you with a Gypsy though.

this

listen to italy, he has the same problem as you

Sadly, it's very likely.
>mfw

I hope so

Pretend you're Italian

What kind of brown? Sand Nigger?

>Sand niggers
>Hopefully will get murdered horribly

>Mexicans
>Will be celebrated, then murdered horribly

>Hispanics
>Will get celebrated, then beat to shit for being whore mongering imbeciles

>Brazilian
>Look up Sand nigger treatment

LMFAO

these

No. Eastern Europe is never hugbox - not for nationals, not for other euros, and not for minorities. Just don't act like an arrogant cunt and don't start trouble to be honest.

If you are brown skinned and barely speak our language you will be taken as a gypsy and probably stabbed if you run to any gangs.

Hopefully.

What are you laughing at, Mexicano Americano?

I'm brown how am I supposed to pretend I'm Italian?

Stop being brown.

What countries are you visiting?

Yes stay the fuck away you dumb pervy beaner. Why do shitskins have so much trouble staying where they belong

Best bet for you is to hire local bodyguards.

It's dangerous if you're white as well.

Last month we had a group of people beating up foreign white students on the bus because they didn't speak Polish.

Go back to yurop nigger.

the people being scared of being beaten are always the ones beating people.
reminiscing BLM riots

i've been to macedonia, bulgaria, croatia, greece, czechia, ukraine, russia and never had any problems. be normal and they are polite. don't let a few edgelords from Sup Forums scare you off.

As a Person of Bean you are unwelcome nearly everywhere.

Your people tend to enter countries illegally and they commit a lot of crime.

here, no

Don't forget that little Taco Bell Chibcha and a poncho breh.

I got jumped in Russia by some kids for wearing an American flag t-shirt. I'm white.

Lesson learned, I'm just gonna stick to my own country from now on.

Eastern Europe is Turkish anyway, i.e. they are already swarthy.