Pizzagate thread! GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110762573/#q110762573

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785/#q110768785
>important search for the posts with the ID; Avbx2XsQ, might be calling out OP as a false flagging shill

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101142610

archive.is/qPHco

archive.is/a7MAE

We need to go deeper. Ignore shills like the neonnettle.com/news/1873-fbi-insider-pizzagate-pedophile-ring-arrests-are-now-imminent shilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110799860/#110799860
books.google.com/books?id=CjoTAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA110&lpg=PA110&dq=evening mist minerva&source=bl&ots=6c5gmui7q0&sig=zkjwwQOHXsaE1Nu8tQy-khNj84Y&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiU7O_x4_TRAhXI8CYKHYaCB98Q6AEILzAI#v=onepage&q=evening mist minerva&f=false
imdb.com/title/tt1273235/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Nice. I'm back.

We need to stop this shilling of the shit in the other thread.

inb4 David Brock pisses himself with a noose around his neck

Previous Thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110799860/#110799860

Was just going to search for it.

Let's hope so.

As long as it's contained there it's fine. It will die out.

Take a look into the previous thread posted above. There's an aerial pic we are trying to determine the location of. We're also looking at the cryptic messages posted in the FBI thread. Those messages suggest the info being spammed is a psyop.

We need to find the location of pic related, one of (((them))) uploaded it with the caption "So many chickens" Might be pizza related.

I mean I doubt it's a psyop against people here. A warning to someone seems more likely.

Was wondering when you were going to make another friend. Taco bell bro here. If you need me to look at some posts let me know.

Yes hello I am here, what am I supposed to search for?

Outskirts of Las Vegas it is

Positive?

thread* fuck

I agree with this. Seems more likely but you never know. There are records of money being spent hiring people to post here, which resulted in CTR. At this point I am conflicted but it's just more realistic to assume that the poster was just talking shit and warning us. The posts really don't give off any real bad vibes, just some dude wanting to stir shit. His writing style emulates someone who would try to write a book, and a lot of it is just metaphorical speak. In my opinion it's not anything to get too worked up on but something to keep in mind.

Might be. Shills are already spreading it tho.

We need to be sure about that user, might be a really big clue.

We should be careful no matter what.

Dig into the previous thread. We're looking into quite a few things right now.

Also we just have so little to work with. And really hard to confirm anything that might be true. Even if it's confirmed what can we do?

Agreed especially given the severity of what we are really doing. This is some heavy shit if true or not.

>Pizzagate starts getting traction.
>Thousands of autists around the world scouring the web for info.
>They find pic related
>Shit is getting deep now.
>The (((Media))) starts screaming FAKE NEWS , REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Pissgate comes out
>a anonymous source with no fucking backing at all tells some bullshit about Trump.
>The (((Media))) starts blasting it throught all the fucking channels in all possible manners.
>I literally saw it for like 6 hours all the fucking day.

Vegas bro here can confirm mountains are very Vegas like. Don't know of anything else that looks like it.

There is literally no proof that pizzagate is real. I can post links to prove it

This pic might be a really big clue Also this

Is previous thread the one in the OP?

Praise him and may kek bless this thread

Nobody likes you leaf. Also, you have no proof.

This one user

This. Wasn't included.

My thoughts exactly. You know we're onto something judging by their reaction. Even sent a false flagger to fucking CP(P).

Start google mapping major airports with similar terrain.

The las vegas part actually is smart thinking. Pay attention to the landscape and color of it and make your assumptions there. I'm not that smart I can only offer advice so good luck to anyone out there willing to look.

>+0.02$ was added to your account

to confirm that you are an idiot, please specify what exactly it would mean to say 'pizzagate is real'

something tells me you've spent ((literally)) 5 minutes researching it before going to snopes and breathing a sigh of blue-pilled relief that your heroes aren't pedophiles

Thanks for distracting the Sup Forumstards with these fake conspiracies while me and my fellow Mexicans and Chinese fill up American schools and sponge off their public resources.

Based Greece is best Greece.

Ok. If we confirm the exact location it might be worth looking into.

Whatever happened to that (((guy)))?

The media dropped the line quite early

didn't that one guy bust in with a gun and find no basement?

He probably thinks Amy Schumer is beautiful, John Podesta is a wonderful person, and Tim Kaine wasnt creepy at all.

There is no "real" or "fake" with this conspiracy. Just evidence to sift through and to make conclusions from. It's not our fault that a lot of people have a lot of the same conclusions and a lot of the evidence pointing to pedophilia or other abhorrent criminal activities.

Bump. Remember to post pics in non gif format.

>+0.02$ was added to your account
Now fuck off.

Could the guy that busted in have been a false flag?

See pic related.

I LOVE the enthusiasm. Seriously, it's great. That being said, the amount of text in that image is frankly unreasonable. Nobody can read that. Seriously I spent 5min reading it and barely got anywhere. Perhaps you should make that red pill smaller if you want people to be more eager to swallow it.

Logically speaking they wouldn't hide their skeletons in there public closet. It's probably located elsewhere, perhaps somewhere close hidden in plain sight.

I wish I was smart enough to comprehend what the fuck has been going on and with the previous thread's OP pic. My brain hurts. I'll reread it again once I let my brain settle.

I'm sorry for not being any help. All I can do right now is wish you guys good luck and spread the word when needed. I'm sorry for being a failure.

utterly BTFO
will he ever recover?

well leaf?

You mean like that bookstore across the road that has a sign inside it that says "Children" and leads to a lower area with a hefty door?

Check the FBI thread posted in the OP. The user that mentioned the "circus" also talked about tunnels.

I didn't make this. Beanbro posted some really easy ones to swallow for starters.
Bumping is help enough user.

CORNER OF ARVILLE STREET AND WEST CACTUS, OUTSKIRTS OF VEGAS.

Took 2 minutes. 100% confirmed location.

It might be too late by then but next month my dad and I are going to Vegas for the Nascar races. I could go there and see if I see anything? I make no promises though, I don't actually want to go with him, he's an asshole and I don't care about Nascar, only the food that we'll get to eat.

So, now we have to see what we can do with this and how we can use it.

Try focusing on real conspiracies next time?

Just an idea, gringo.

We each have a strength, it doesn't have to be smarts. Just find something you can do it doesn't matter what it is whether it's providing insight to a situation or advice. Everyone is here for one common goal and that is to see the strings where light doesn't reach.

Tunnels are more realistic. I'm just going off of what I know, because admittedly this entire thing is too large for me to know everything, so my information may be outdated. Think about the picture that shows them digging up the floor. I'm probably completely wrong but that's just my logical assumption.

Maybe we can notify the feds?

Okay CTR

>notify the people in on this shit
LMAO

About what?

Also in regards to the "mist" with those posts. I did a quick google search about "Minerva" and "Mist."

books.google.com/books?id=CjoTAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA110&lpg=PA110&dq=evening mist minerva&source=bl&ots=6c5gmui7q0&sig=zkjwwQOHXsaE1Nu8tQy-khNj84Y&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiU7O_x4_TRAhXI8CYKHYaCB98Q6AEILzAI#v=onepage&q=evening mist minerva&f=false

I don't know if this means anything and I don't have time to really dig through it. I'm also lacking education in this area... So if any user wants to give it a crack.

What else can we do?
I for one am unable to go there and investigate.

About the location of a possible clue on pizzagate.
I just hope that Trump actually does something about it when he can but I fear the talk of a government coup by the left might make him afraid of doing so cause half of the democratic party are involved.

Do not do that. Do not notify them. Because then they could notify the people involved and give them a chance to hide it.

I just looked at the area. Rich part of town where billionaires live, perfect location.

Not to mention that this is a real turn off for your regular guy. Not a lot of people buy this and it comes off as a crackpot theory to most people. Believe me, I've tried...

That looks like normal cookie cutter neighborhood in the photo though.

>shinnecock
>cock
Probably nothing but what a fucking coincidence.

Doesn't it always look normal at first?

Okay, no notifying then. How do we act on it?

Also guys, our search is going to be a lot harder. Consider that these people definitely know that we're searching and may be intentionally trying to throw us off by using buzzwords they know will get our attention.

>>>>>>
Holy shit

By normal I mean boring middle class.

Now that we have a location we should start matching addresses or finding relationships between people who are involved in this and see if there are any connections. If it comes to light that one of the people accused or tried for pedophilia is tied to a location in that area then we know we are on to something.

I would investigate who owns the suburbs. Are there any ties to the Saudis/Arabs?

look for stats on missing kids?

Grab a gun and go there. It's the only way. Think of the children!

They don't need notification. They have a constant eye on this thread and will delete it when they want.
This thread is bitching though no one will pull on the wool. They can save face and names aren't real. Addresses move cause they have guns and will shoot their way into properties and have people in real estate.

Yeah, you could try. If the levels are near dc levels for missing kids could be something.

Oh, actually, Shinnecock Hills is quite upper-middle/affluent/rich. Pools nad everything. Didn't notice that at first.

This too. Someone needs to start with big names and work backwards to see if they can backtrace them to this location. Someone else needs to do it the opposite way and start running house, business, or public area addresses and see if the string leads to anyone with a big name.

I am so slow, I had to install Google Earth.

Dupont tunnels?

Your investigation is losing focus lads.

If you want a preview of what is comming up

Watch this movie:

A Serbian film
imdb.com/title/tt1273235/

I think this is the most realistic situation of pizzagate ever made

It's fucking disgusting.

Big names are covers. The elite don't need Slave names. They don't need money either. You can try to take their pawns out though they keep coming.

Guys why the pictures are low resolution for me? The url ends with m.jpg

So, you believe there is no point to all of this?

That's why I suggested that 2 people start at opposite ends and work their way towards the middle and see what they uncover along the way. All else fails follow the money. Just do it with TOR or make sure you're secured, just in case...

I live in Las Vegas. It's just an area on the outskirts of town that you fly near as the plane is lining up on the runway.

reporting in

It's right outside southern Highlands which is where I believe Steve Wynn lives. Every neighborhood that isn't a street full of custom mansions looks like a cookie cutter suburban neighborhood.

that fbi doj insider post is spreading everywhere, almost too quickly if you ask me. wtf is up with that?

Need help

The point is non compliance. One day regrouping and taking the future back.

Bump.

Mobile?

Know anything about this place, like heard of anything weird or anything at all?
Shows up fine to me, are you on your phone?

That we have leafbro

Yes on mobile how to get the original url then?

Also to add to my post before my last. Even fake names can be traced. People follow patterns and it's the patterns you want to try and find underneath a persons actions.