Mono-ethnicity is Inevitable you Racist Fucks

You goyim do know that most geneticists believe that by the year 3000, all of humanity will be a monoethnic race, right? You know that this cannot be stopped, right? People fuck who they want to fuck, and it is inevitable. Enjoy living in the last days of white supremacy you racist fucks. Brazil is all or future, and I for one cheer it on. Watch this if you give a damn about morality, ethics, science, or you know, human decency.
youtube.com/watch?v=tyaEQEmt5ls

> Or here go listen to this why masturbating for the 11th time this week in your cheetos cave. Don't worry, we know what's best for Ericka. (Hint: She'd rather have 15 BBC than one "pureblood" micropenis.
youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-501170/The-rapid-ascent-man-human-races-evolving-apart.html
sciencemag.org/news/2016/05/humans-are-still-evolving-and-we-can-watch-it-happen
i.reddituploads.com/e77d5bc6ab4f445687f94a5c94c7d2c9?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=29700495fa47ea1bc2ddb65a69112398
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter
gjga.org/inside.asp?action=item&source=documents&id=19&
yourgenome.org/stories/are-humans-still-evolving
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
prb.org/Publications/Articles/2010/usintermarriage.aspx
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb3
youtube.com/watch?v=g5o9DmUYCJA
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/about-ons/business-transparency/freedom-of-information/what-can-i-request/previous-foi-requests/health-and-social-care/information-regarding-mixed-race-parentage/index.html
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=lUmFB-ys8gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay

Brazil is shit faggot

You are right about mono-ethnicity, in the end there will be only one.
The one who lose the war will be eliminated along with the traitors.

also sage.

You sacks of shit won't do a fucking thing. You never will. Meanwhile, we do. Why? Because we are on the right side of history.

Nah, people will do genemods just like they do body mods. They'd fuck up their own genome just so they could look like a fucking octopus or something and feel special.

There won't be a world in the year 3000 if this happens. The chaos would destroy it.

I guess electing Trump and him doing everything he said he would, is doing nothing?

> you wont do shit
> TRUMP wins the election
Kek
> muh right side of history
> implyng losers will write history

>most geneticists believe
>no source for a single one

Trash.

With what he is doing, He's going to be impeached in 6 months. Pence will take over the abomination, and the GOP will die for good out of the embarrassment of basically electing Hitler against the will of the people.

And if you hate the DNC, look up the justicedemocrats. The left is angry, and we always win in the end.

Fuck off blanquito stop trying to destroy your race and my race

>Elected
>Against the will of the people

Actually the exact opposite of what you're saying is true. Humans are evolving divergently and becoming more different at a faster pace than ever. Many studies confirm this. Race blending you see in your urban bubble is actually the anomaly, and those bubbles of mystery meat tend to be an evolutionary dead end for numerous reasons: birth defects, lack of community, birth control, race-mixed children have way more problems getting organ and bone marrow transplants, they also have far higher rates of drug use and crime.

The future is still very ethnic.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-501170/The-rapid-ascent-man-human-races-evolving-apart.html

You said this durning the elections didnt you

There are so many studies out there confirming that the human race is evolving divergently I could site them all day long. This "we all gonna be one mud race" thing is a complete liberal lie. Mixed race kids are an evolutionary dead end.

sciencemag.org/news/2016/05/humans-are-still-evolving-and-we-can-watch-it-happen

>What is 3 million votes and still somehow Trump won

I hope you know the protests are only just beginning. Antifa is just revving up the engines. The Women's March was the largest protest IN AMERICAN HISTORY. Trump's approval ratings are lower than 40% upon taking office. He's going to be in single digits within months, and be impeached by Christmas. The cheetos fuck can't even talk to Australia without lashing out like a fascist for fuck's sake. And now this muslim ban, and wanting to repeal the Johnson Amendment, and repeal 14th amendment, let's just say we won't let that happen on our watch.

America is our country to preserve, and it won't go down because of him.

i.reddituploads.com/e77d5bc6ab4f445687f94a5c94c7d2c9?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=29700495fa47ea1bc2ddb65a69112398

>antifa

People consider the USA to be a racial "melting pot" but the fact is that race mixing is almost nonexistent outside of urban areas. Further, racially mixed kids are a genetic dead end.

Typically, people who push the race mixing narrative are kikes or liberals who are so ignorant about natural science and genetics it's embarrassing to hear them try to talk about it.

"White Americans are very white"

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/#.VLhk7xqcWZM.twitter

>Brazil is our future
You're saying that like it's a good thing. Brazil is a horrible fucking country filled with class issues, petty racism and fucking awful atrocities in the realm of torture, slavery and general crime.

Did you know the only reason cosmetic genetic modification of a fetus is banned is because even PoC parents would make their kids white?

They can't hold back the tide of science forever. The world will indeed one day be mono-ethnic, but it won't work out quite like you imagine.

> Using the new genetics to try to make a "better human" by genetic engineering goes beyond discrimination to elimination by raising the prospect of genetic genocide.

> Specifically, I believe it is now reasonable and responsible to suggest that UNESCO’s Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights, and the overwhelming repulsion of peoples and governments around the world to the plan to clone humans, can be followed by a formal treaty on The Preservation of the Human Species. This treaty should ban both species-altering techniques and species-endangering experiments. Specifically, techniques that propose to alter a fundamental beneficial characteristic of being human should be banned.

gjga.org/inside.asp?action=item&source=documents&id=19&

Can confirm

Suuure, but why did we start with whites and not arabs, jews, asians? We want them to go first.
>I hope you know the protests are only just beginning. Antifa is just revving up the engines. The Women's March was the largest protest IN AMERICAN HISTORY.
Trump's presidency is the biggest protest, honey. His approval ratings are going only up. Military is on his side and antifa will be exhausted and defunded.

Low-grade LARPing, would recommend suicide.

There are literally so many studies proving that races remain distinct and are evolving divergently that I could do this for hours.

Racemixing narrative is complete bullshit.

yourgenome.org/stories/are-humans-still-evolving

Mixed race kids suffer from many more health problems, diseases

unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

Mixed race kids have problems with blood transfusions and bone marrow transplants

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

Mixed race kids have much higher drug use and mental illness

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Vast majority of Americans breed within their race and most successful kids are "purebred"

prb.org/Publications/Articles/2010/usintermarriage.aspx

You are right.
All non-whites are gassed by year 3000.

chech'em

And you wonder why ever other board hates you, let alone people in, you know, real life. Sup Forums is possibly the most hateful hugbox in the fucking globe, and you fucks won't realize it until either we are forced to overthrow the government or Fuhrer Trump is breaking down your door because Sup Forums is degenerate.

You do know that Hitler would immediately gas you, right? Like you are lower than a jew to him because of what you do on a daily basis.

You're right there will be a monoethnic race - the white race

>forced to overthrow the government
Good luck with that one.

people fuck who they want to fuck
but non-whites will always be visibly non-white

Wow, you are actually unironically that dumb. Race doesn't even exist you fucking nazi. We are literally the same genetically, only our skin color is different. Humans all stem from ONE tribe that came out of Africa. Literally the only reason our skins changed was because of vitamin d absorption, NOTHING ELSE

>I don't like you!
this fag is out of things to say
Next!

Basically this.
Until their retarded non-white shit is starting to seriously harm our habitat.
Then gas.

No, Hitler loves us and watches over us, kike.

And racemixing is not that big of a racial threat and most mystery meat kids are a genetic dead end and in the future it will be banned. Plus, most race mixing whites are low quality people.

End of story.

>larping this hard

It's getting cringey, m8.

>literal tears

Why would this information make someone cry?

Sup Forums is board of peace.

>being this bluepilled

We government now. Once President Trump labels antifi a terrorist group the FBI and CIA will deal with you.

What you do is utterly ineffectual and doesn't work.

What we do is completely effective and has already worked.

So basically we are superior to you, objectively. Your disgusting aztec voting base will be deported.

On the left, a negroid skull, on the right, a Euopid (human) skull. Really looks like it's just skin color, jew.

JD will fail because of the Young Turks. Muh white privilege, muh misogyny will run it into the ground. Just you watch.

Neanderthals, Denisovan.
Look it up, faggot.

Your faggot shit eating "teacher" virtue signalling "teachings" do not mean shit in real world.

Someone from Brazil attacked me on twitter bcs I said I don't want the US turning into Brazil.

Blacks have smaller brain volume, lower IQ

If this is true then why can I tell the difference between a Black , White, and Asian skeleton when all the skin and muscle is removed?

>I don't agree with you
>Just say they are larping
>Just insult them
>Don't use logic that hurts the brain

Nice to know you are taking after Donald there buckaroo. You'll be a mighty fine brownshirt!

He won't get impeached, he will be elected again. AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT.

>Brazil
L M A O wat.

go down there OP and see what happens. literally will get eaten alive.

Ontop of that its ethical segregated anyway

So why are we treating black races like infants if that's the goal? Universal equality- treat everyone exactly the same. Free of intersectional criticism

So you're saying I win and you lose?

Like, you know, the election?

:)

Tomorrow belongs to me...

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb3 also his poll numbers are rising and rising.

>thinking the white race won't have ascended to posthumanism and left the Earth to destroy itself by then

Larping as a retard top fucking kek

>by the year 3000

Not so fast there commie!

Uhhhh, yeh we know sweetie, that's what we're trying to avoid

Are you new here or something?

He can't be serious. He's just baiting... Right?

I agree, so why do you press for it and force it?

It'll happen eventually, with time, naturally, won't it?

You're being an overbearing faggot by pressuring people to have interracial relationships. We already want that, in some regard, so let us fuck who we want, racist asshole.

>preferences are racist
You're racist for telling people to mix races the way you want. You can't even get laid, so what makes you think you have the right to tell people who they should fuck? Neck yourself loser.

How about this. Maddow logic. People that can't get laid shouldn't have an opinion on sexual affairs.

So you admit you don't give a shit about society, and just want evil? Okay, glad we got that on the table.

Reality is that quality white pussy and cock despises race mixing and nigger OP feels oppressed again by those literally Hitlers.

I know this is a troll, but do you really expect anybody here to believe the "race is only skin deep" meme? Most dogs share the same dna but we all know different breeds share different levels of intelligence and physical prowess. Turns out that 0.01% of dna is pretty damn important isn't it? Also, antifa acting violently helps our cause. Normies are defending Richard Spencer after he got clocked. We are winning, why not join us to see the left in it's death throes?

(You)

>Brazil will be our future, I welcome it

(You)

This is retarded on so many levels.
According to this, bacteria would have had a giant gangbang and there would be no differentiated form of life today. Whereas in truth we find gorillonz of distinct species with increasing differentiation with time, even in a given unchanging environment. In the same place you can find hundreds of species of hummingbirds.
If you push the argument to its conclusion, a little time from now we would be basically replica of each other with only a few random quantum variations.

And you just proved you have no clue about evolution from your dog example.

>He wants a global mongrel race.

What an idiot, put him in Brazil so see what miscegenation does to humans.

This is good bait though.

>Video is your average Sup Forums shithead
>The adults in the room are us

You do know how this story ends right?

youtube.com/watch?v=g5o9DmUYCJA

>mfw mixed race children have higher chance at being stillborn or infertile in adulthood
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/about-ons/business-transparency/freedom-of-information/what-can-i-request/previous-foi-requests/health-and-social-care/information-regarding-mixed-race-parentage/index.html

Except we aren't in the year 3000.

The sun will also inevitably implode.

Should we just kill everyone now?

>No counter arguement
Next you're going to tell me it's because "you don't debate fascists" right?

>by the year 3000
>implying humanity wont become a multi-system race by the end of this century
>implying massive distances wont create sub-species
>implying sub-species dont exist right now
shiggy

blanco pendejo

worth

>Mixed race kids are a dead end

Mixed race kids have the easiest time finding spouses. Your girl may not like Tyrone but if you put a wavy haired, hazel eyed bronze god packin the BBC and face of Chad before her I can guaran-fucking-tee you she will be shitting out more halfies than you can count. Mono-ethnicty may not happen on a global scale but it's already happening in America.

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

Sign it spread it. Bring the swift boot of authority to unemployed liberals today!

This is only true in a closed group of people. As soon as you add niggers to a white population, you are dealing with something called 'gene flow' and 'gene pollution', which are dangerous (and irreversible) because they halts the process of speciation.
"Maintained gene flow between two populations can also lead to a combination of the two gene pools, reducing the genetic differentiation between the two groups. It is for this reason that gene flow strongly acts against speciation, by recombining the gene pools of the groups, and thus, repairing the developing differences in genetic variation that would have led to full speciation and creation of daughter species"
In other words, mixing with niggers stops evolution. You need natural selection or exclusive non-mixing groups for evolution to happen.

your pick is so tard, Bernie's gonna die soon.

>Sup Forums watched this scene and didn't realize it was satire

Cue that study that showed Sup Forums had the lowest IQ on Sup Forums please.

youtube.com/watch?v=lUmFB-ys8gA

The world would be a better place , gotta admit

In the end there will only be Jews and their robots.

Wait I thought multiculturalism was supposed to be the good one. Now striving for monoculture is the morally correct stance?

>Bernie will win, or even run,in 2020.

Fantastic delusion there.

How do you expect to win ever again when we deport your illegal beaner voting block and Democrats become the anit-white party they so desperately want to be?

When you talk out loud, when no one is home. The reason why you feel weird as if someone will hear you, is because though you say whatever you will, God always hears you. Knowing this will keep your mouth cleaner so try it, acknowledge God and then talk out loud. What you think may feel uncontrollable (but with the teachings and wisdom of God they are, simply, morals, shall lead the way) is really you just finally acknowledging that you shouldn't say anything outloud, as in, careless sins, unclean talk of the mouth, but instead when you choose, to take a thought in your mind, and turn it into vocalization, then you realize, that choice was the words that come out of your mouth.

Why are people quiet, when they are alone? Couldn't they just think out loud? No, behold, when they think no one is around, they still act as if no one was there.

Again behold, when a man is alone, and was in a cave, in the primitive days before housing as homes, and huts and snow dens as shelters, the caveman never spoke, lest any pray out loud, for you know that God is all knowing.

>key points
>the responsibility of believing God exists
>turning thought into vocalization (willingly say)
>mature in the wisdom of the Holy Bible
>Grow in your Spirit of the Holy Ghost given for it is now yours through Jesus Christ

So on, se'lah.

"...as if millions of geneticists suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced."

Shitskins don't deserve the hides they were given. I say we take them back

>this is now my personal fetish site

lol

Well in the year 3030 giants robots are gonna take over the world and it won't matter what your ethnicity is.

>[No Citation Provided]

Paranoid people may be paranoid, because they have been running away from the fact that it's not cameras, or the government spying on you, it's just you running away because you feel as though God may be too much to handle in His ways but God gives you nothing you can't handle (which is why our decisions on Earth are also very important) and you know this, so why run away. Turn to God, all who understand this.

>thread unrelated

>bbc
Nice meme

T. White male with 9 inch phallus

>Your girl may not like Tyrone but if you put a wavy haired, hazel eyed bronze god packin the BBC and face of Chad

So a white guy with a tan and a big cock?

Nice to know whites still win.

>implying Sup Forums hasn't always been a fetish site
>implying the numbers do not back up my claim
You don't have to be afraid of the future. He could just as easily be your son.

this pic was made by /sci/, right?