Argentinian nun suggests Marie, mother of God and Josef

had normal sex life, because they were in love.

Of course she received multiple death threads and had to publicly apologize.

What is wrong with nuns these days? Can't they believe in the God-mother Virgin Marie?

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/fathers/0102.htm
newadvent.org/fathers/0123.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>she received multiple death threads
Yeah and what's the problem? She will go to heaven sooner.

>being catholic

that's what's wrong with them

>le worship a women who is barely mentioned in the bible xDDD so progressive
catholicucks need to read the bible and grow up

ARGENTINA YES

An Argentinian protestant or atheist?

>Argie
>Not a Catholic
You are cucked by the Anglo scum, idiot

They are fedoras... the worst kind of Atheist

>tfw she looks like the average argentinian woman

HERETICS

>say Mary is barely mentioned in the bible
>somehow confuse me with a fedora tipper

are you guys retarded?

Just because I didn't fell for the catholic tricks doesn't mean I'm an atheist

>Be Joseph
>Wife refuses to have sex with me
>Eventually gives birth to another man's son
>Raise him
>Wife still won't let me bone her
>Barely even get mentioned for my deeds.

Was Joseph the biggest cuck in history?

She's fucking retarded and an attention whore.

Argentinos llevadla de vuelta a casa, que en España está todo el día en la tele diciendo gilipolleces.

Trying rationalizing religion.
Yeah, Mary being a virgin - silly idea!
Se was impregnated a by the Holy Spirit to bear God-made-Flesh - a purely natural explanation.

Catholic don't worship Mary, you idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about

And you're cucked by Anglos because you fall for the Protestant meme.

Go accept gay marriage between priest

EXPLAIN THIS

>implying veneration = worship

>Guy gets married to a woman
>He doesn't ever consummate the marriage

Maybe Joseph was actually a faggot and Mary was just his cover.

This is obviously not christianity.

This is.

>le kike on a stick meme
Christianity is the antithesis of Talmud-based Judaism.

>pro-Bolsheviks
opinion discarded

Protestants hate Polycarp

Oh my God, don't tell me Lucía Caram has become international. Fuck me in the ass, Sup Forums.
Ok, this retarded nigger whore happens to live in Spain and she got famous here by supporting the Cuktalonian separatist movement, even to the point of saying she was in love with the then President of Catalonia.

The Spanish Catholic Church wants her burnt on a stake, but guess what, Sup Forums, THE POPE HIMSELF is protecting her so they can't do anything but issue a meek call to order every now and then that she'll ignore anyway.

> human capability to love is finite (in opposition to God's infinity)
> all love is given to this one jew
> the rest can get rekt

Argentinians are ruining Catholicism

First this commie pope

Now this dumb cunt

Of course Mary and Joseph had a normal sex life. Jesus had a brother for fucks sake.

They cannot accept God
so they try to create him in their own image and likeness.

fucking whore

Argentinians ruin everything in general. They are a fucking plague in my country since, somehow, those third-world monkeys insist on getting into politics and try to fuck my country after thoroughly fucking theirs.

>pic related: the Argentinian deputy mayor of Barcelona stopping a right-wing politician from flying the Spanish flag on the town hall

She didn't stay a virgin after the Jesus thing retard, the bible clearly says that Jesus had brothers, and some sects spin this to give it a meaning about the whole mankind being siblings, but the bible means it in a literal sense. Literally nowhere says that she was a virgin all her life.

>[HERESY INTENSIFIES]

Except it didn't because the bible's dscription of Jesus brother is so vague it can even mean cousin

The problem with non-Christians/non Catholic's is that.. they read the wrong bible, listen to unsanctified people, who make up their own commentary/self interpretation of the bible which isn't guided by the holy ghost.. They need to listen to the Holy ghosts commentary which is in his church through his Sanctified priests/saints/ his mother, through scripture and tradition..

Practicing Catholic here, but honestly this. We shouldn't get hung up on these little details so much.

>Argentines in Spain: 71.185
>Spaniard in Argentina: 92.610

Yes, let's talk about who is a plague...

And yet protestantism still contradict early Christian

Joseph fathered other children, but he was Jesus' foster-father.

Jesus is the only begotten Son of the Father, True God and True Man, born to reconcile man to God.

Director of Foreign Relations, Latin America to President Trump here

Just give me the (You) and I will tel the President to nuke Argentina

>religion of peas

>married woman with a kid
>"virgin mary"
How did anyone ever fall for it?

Wew nice texts written by men! I guess with these texts we can disregard the fact that the bible literally says that "his brothers came to see him".

He's the only cuck in history that gets a pass considering the king of the universe, "God" cucked him, making him more alpha than all men who have ever lived. Who else can say they got cucked by God?

In my town live nun who got pregnant with ukrainian worker and came back home with shame and bastard baby. The ukraininan guy must have been desperate because she was 1/10 with terrible acne.

>every nun secretly crave for dick

You mean job-creating, hard-working Gallegos, right? This is not about quantity, my fellow whitey, it's about quality and right now Spain has more than enough commie welfare leeches coming from La Pampa that insist on telling us how to run our country.

Pic related.

ἀδελφός , or adelphós can mean male relative in a broader sense since they tended to live in rather 'tribal' larger families.
Joseph likely had sons as a widower but all prophecy and the Sacred Tradition that accompanies Scripture always held she remained ever Pure.

You mean the same text that used a word so vague that it can refer to anyone related and not just brothers?

Even worse is that Jesus would let Mary be taken care off by his brothers and not John if such is the case

But that did not happen

Jesus had (step)brothers, so i'd say shes right

>he fell for the american import meme chuches
topkek lad

Oh boy I sure love some fucking heresy.

Well she did. Bible mentions several times Jesus had brothers and sisters.

12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11 They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”

13 When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15 Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16 But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

>Bible mentions several times Jesus had brothers and sisters.
Not the Catholic bible, mate.

Look at the greek word used which is so broad

>mary got preggers by some other dude
>didn't want to tell joseph so she concocted some story about a supernatural god magically impregnating her and that she dindu nuffin
>he buys it
>tells his friends
>they're all amazed by this wondrous story
>everybody is a gullible retard
>surely this baby is special and this god has big plans for him so you must not kill him joseph. Very important. Just raise him as your own, k?
>a religion is born
kek, "christcuck" took on a whole new meaning

Well I came from a Spanish family and the job-creating is bullshit.

Spaniard here don't create jobs, they take jobs... Jobs that can easily go for Argies instead.

>argies
>human

There's your first mistake.

you know who is also from Argentina, the (((Pope))). there is something wrong in this land, fix it Thiago

nobody said catholics were smart
see pic related.
the catholic church is satanic

Said the subhuman paki.

is there anything more pathetic than a protestant?

But why protestant contradict early christian?

I remember distinctly being tough the following prayer by my Catholic primary school teacher (herself a nun):

O Most Holy Virgin Mary, Queen of the most holy Rosary, you were pleased to appear to the children of Fatima and reveal a glorious message. We implore you, inspire in our hearts a fervent love for the recitation of the Rosary. By meditating on the mysteries of the redemption that are recalled therein may we obtain the graces and virtues that we ask, through the merits of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Redeemer.
Amen.

|
|
|>
|
|<
|
|
>i wonder whos behind this post

(((argentinian nun))) the nose, it knows.

Fucking kek, minimalist masterpiece

offcourse why in the hell would you get married and not have sex ?

waste

Anyway, dunno if that's a Jack Chick tract or not, not interested, but don't you think it odd that Jesus would leave the world in darkness and only reveal Himself after Martin Luther's rebellion?

>never read the book, cause lazy and shit
>proceed to make up your own story
>even if don't believe, not at all similar to the miracle story
>i make sense because circular logic
>atheism
woo lad

>Wife refuses to have sex with me
?????????
Yeshua had brothers...

And yet this is also what early Christian do to martyr

>implying

>argentinian like the pope
Can we get a Cuban-American or Italian-American conservative pope? K thnx

>implying youre not a angsty teen

catholics
protestants abide by the word of God, not the customs of men.
maybe protestants are contradicting the early christians because the early christians didn't follow the word of God.

Maybe thats what all those letter written by Paul are about, maybe the admonishing of the early saints was because they weren't obeying God but following men and worldly customs (I.E. nowadays it'd be the Roman Church)

>maybe my God who doesn't commit errors is a better guide than early christians who tend to err

get out of Babylon, get out of Egypt, take off your chains and follow The Lord.

Maybe he had a diminished sex drive in the first place, or wanted to savor having a virgin wife.
Or maybe he wanted to wait for her to get a bit older. How old was Mary?

so, a woman who is a pawn of a religion that insists that she never have sex, similar to how priests never have sex except with altar boys, made a statement about how some woman 2000 years ago did or did not have sex, and Catholics are losing their shit.

religion. proof of insanity.

HEY, IMA PRIEST, AND IMA TALK TO THIS HERE TAP WATER... HOLEY MOLEY IT'S HOLY WATER PRAISE JESUS PRAISE GOD HALLELUEUA.

fucking idiots. all of you who think christianity is anything but a superstitious joke.

So JESUS FAILED HIS PROMISE

HE DITCH HIS OWN PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM FALL

When did Pee Wee Herman become a nun...and a woman?

Who do you think were the firsts martyrs and who do you think martyred them and why?

Firsts martyrs
>Christian Jews
Who martyred them?
>Rome
why?
>To snuff out the word of God

Ask yourself, why is the bible around now?
>Because after the persecution, there were still small pockets of christians holding out and keeping the word alive.

Now to answer your question
why did god reveal himself after luther?
>He didn't, it just took a while to start up the bonfire from the small embers.

doesn't take a genius to get this, but you got to leave the indoctrination behind.

Did somebody say heretic?!

But why Early martyrs contradict Protestant?

Chapter 17. The Christians are refused Polycarp's body

But when the adversary of the race of the righteous, the envious, malicious, and wicked one, perceived the impressive nature of his martyrdom, and [considered] the blameless life he had led from the beginning, and how he was now crowned with the wreath of immortality, having beyond dispute received his reward, he did his utmost that not the least memorial of him should be taken away by us, although many desired to do this, and to become possessors of his holy flesh. For this end he suggested it to Nicetes, the father of Herod and brother of Alce, to go and entreat the governor not to give up his body to be buried, "lest," said he, "forsaking Him that was crucified, they begin to worship this one." This he said at the suggestion and urgent persuasion of the Jews, who also watched us, as we sought to take him out of the fire, being ignorant of this, that it is neither possible for us ever to forsake Christ, who suffered for the salvation of such as shall be saved throughout the whole world (the blameless one for sinners ), nor to worship any other. For Him indeed, as being the Son of God, we adore; but the martyrs, as disciples and followers of the Lord, we worthily love on account of their extraordinary affection towards their own King and Master, of whom may we also be made companions and fellow disciples!

Protestant think Polycarp is in hell

newadvent.org/fathers/0102.htm

Nonsense,
You've been indoctrinated since your idea is not new. You're just regurgitating some website or book, but I've seen this line of BS before decades ago.

I know you are, but what am I?

how you doin' Jesuit priest?
>or is it rabbi
can't tell?!?

spanish inquisition when?

Protestants hate Early Christian martyrs because they contradict them and prove them wrong

Sally Field?

>giving women ANY sort of religious authority

Not hate, fear.

nuns are first and foremost female...therefore they have sex organs that leak compassion for humanity monthly...I abhore humanity, as a male that understands the human condition...I understand, therefore, some humans are UNREDEEMABLE...this battle is good vs evil....pick a side...

They think Ignatius is in hell

Chapter 3. Ignatius sails to Smyrna

Wherefore, with great alacrity and joy, through his desire to suffer, he came down from Antioch to Seleucia, from which place he set sail. And after a great deal of suffering he came to Smyrna, where he disembarked with great joy, and hastened to see the holy Polycarp, [formerly] his fellow disciple, and [now] bishop of Smyrna. For they had both, in old times, been disciples of St. John the Apostle. Being then brought to him, and having communicated to him some spiritual gifts, and glorying in his bonds, he entreated of him to labour along with him for the fulfilment of his desire; earnestly indeed asking this of the whole Church (for the cities and Churches of Asia had welcomed the holy man through their bishops, and presbyters, and deacons, all hastening to meet him, if by any means they might receive from him some spiritual gift), but above all, the holy Polycarp, that, by means of the wild beasts, he soon disappearing from this world, might be manifested before the face of Christ.

newadvent.org/fathers/0123.htm

>Sally Field?

state your age

I had an apple. I did not eat it until after I got home. Did I eat the apple?

Matthew 1

Then Joseph, being aroused from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him and took to him his wife, and did not know her

till

she had brought forth her firstborn Son.

Jesus’ Mother and Brothers Send for Him
46 While He was still talking to the multitudes, behold, His mother and brothers stood outside, seeking to speak with Him. 47 Then one said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak with You.”

48 But He answered and said to the one who told Him, “Who is My mother and who are My brothers?” 49 And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, “Here are My mother and My brothers! 50 For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”

Mark 6:3
Is this not the carpenter, the Son of Mary, and brother of James, Joses, Judas, and Simon? And are not His sisters here with us?” So they were offended at Him.

A nun speaking from the bible, and the Catholic Church freaking out.

Catholics =/= Christians.

WHY DON'T YOU GET RID OF THE DEMONS IN YOUR HEAD.

Why Protestants contradict Early Christian

And yet funnily enough, John ends up taking care of Mary. Not James or any one of his brothers

funny isn't it

>CATHOLICS

why did the early chuch pray to the dead or think the dead are in heaven and protestant don't?

God (the word of God) says, that the dead are as if they are sleeping, not knowing whats going on in the world of the living, so it'd make sense that there'd be contradictory views
see above, the dead sleep awaiting judgment, as we all will.
Im going by the Holy word of God, no second hand sources.
see above

God says
>In the mouth of two or three witnesses
Show me in the Scriptures that we are supposed to pray for the dead, or that the dead are aware of our prayers, or even that they are in heaven.

Two or three scriptures
>witnesses
as stated in the word of God.

>idol worshipers
catholics

see above

better question, why do the early christians and catholics contradict the word of God?

It's basically accepted that Jesus has siblings

>Your mother and Your brothers
I have read the bible many times. And in school, our religious teachers explained that in the original Greek "brothers" actually referred to people from the same tribe, certain Nazareth people, or if you want to call it like you would today "hey, Jesus, your mum and a bunch of your relatives are out there, go say hello."