"PANTHER SEXUALS" - Political impact of gender insanity?

I swear on my very life this is all true... I met a "panther sexual" a couple days ago. I don't smoke weed but I have a work acquaintance who has some genetic digestive issue or something and likes weed. Long story short, I drove him to pick up some weed and at the dealers house encountered a "panther sexual".

This guy was dressed in mostly black (very tight fit clothes) and had those weird kind of contacts in his eyes that make it look like cat eyes and animal like or whatever. He explained to me that he's only sexually attracted to panthers (as in the actual animal) and other people male or female providing they are also attracted to panthers (as in "panther sexuals").

Now, I questioned him about this and I mentioned beastiality however he said that it's not beastiality because "he can't legally have sex with a panther" and because he thus far "has only had sex with men and women who are also attracted to panthers sexually". That reasoning makes no sense but I guess I shouldn't expect more from someone claiming to be a panther sexual.

Does this type of thing happen because of the Liberal plague or is it even beyond that? I looked into it and apparently there are something like 50 genders that are "officially" recognized (although I didn't see panther sexual as being one). The fuck?

Have you guys ever heard of any other crazy genders like this besides the typical agender, non-binary, poly-sexual shit that's been spreading around?

I was honestly so dumbfounded by this dude claiming to be a panther sexual that I could barely form a coherent thought process when he first told me. Fortunately, after several minutes I was able to tell him that I identify as an FA-18 Hornet Fighter Plane and that I enjoy having jet fuel pumped into my ass. I left the dealers house with my arms out pretending to be flying and making plane noises.

Are things going to get more insane, or is this all this gender bullshit just a passing Liberal fad or something? Holy fuck...

We can only hope it's a passing fad, however that is not likely.

I haven't met anyone as nutty as a panther sexual but I have encountered people who claim to not have a gender (which is still weird).

How did all this retarded gender shit even get started? I don't remember people claiming their identity as all these various genders 15 years ago. Is it just newage Liberal faggotry or what?

Not really sure when it all got popular but it's only been the past couple years I've been hearing about all this gender idiocy.

The white race may be doomed.

I am a anonsexual, I only have buttsex with faggot OPs. It is about getting attention, the left painting all this as not only normal but behavior to be celebrated leads to attention seekers jumping on board.

Because now it's racist to not celebrate mental illness.

I suppose I can see a lot of the gender weirdos as not having got as much attention as they would have liked growing up and need to feel special somehow and thus claim their gender identity as some sort of bullshit. Is it as simple as that though or is there more to it?

Is there any big organizations or any Jewish groups that are pushing this type of degeneracy in an organized fashion? I don't really know much about it all.

According to the DSM-IV those types of people are actually mentally ill. To make it worse, the liberals actually praise this mental illness as "being brave" and commend it.

Also, props on identifying as a fighter plane. Jet fuel in the pooper was a nice touch.

Nearly everything is labeled as racist by the left currently. It's even more ridiculous that the Liberals have a tendency to be far more racist that most conservatives (at least publicly) however they don't seem to recognize their own racism. It's some weird 1984 type thinking going on with all these libtards. Kind of scary honestly.

Can we like... drag these people to the 5th floor and have them committed somehow?

Have any links to the DSM shit that talks about the gender shit being a mental problem?

Just Google "gender dysphoria" as a starting point.

I'm sure a big part of it is attention seeking. They are all just faggot though, plain and simple.

It begins

>having jet fuel pumped into my ass

Damn sexy! I cummed

Change the clothes to being black leather instead and make the hair messy and that's basically what the guy I met looked like (although with a much uglier face).

Tumblr

Well fuck. I guess it can't be stopped.

Tumblr is basically a fucking plague upon humanity at this point.

Why can't hackers do more worthwhile shit like fuck with Tumblr or target some of the more leftist type sites? I guess I can dream.

Oh user it's not just a passing fad. The gender stuff is here to stay and it's only going to get worse. Brace yourself.

Death Squads when!?

I'm a demisexual but I hate these gender/tumblr special snowflakes because now people think I'm one of them. Can't gas them soon enough. Gay priders can go in the gas chamber too.

>I'm a demisexual

So... no matter how good looking a person is, like a woman is thought to be a 10/10 by nearly all men everywhere, you wouldn't be attracted to at all unless you form a strong emotional connection to them?

I feel sorry for you user, holy shit.

gtfo

That's the gist of it, yeah.

So does it not actually matter to you what a person looks like period? Like, if someone is widely considered to be astonishingly ugly by 99.9% of people everywhere and you form a strong emotional connection to them it's all good for you?

It sort of matters. I'm a sucker for a good smile and hygiene is important. I tend to gravitate towards people that look like old loves, but every time I think I know what physical features I like, some new crush happens and my preferences change wildly. I'd say it's more like everyone is capped at being a 4/10 no matter how good they look, and if I have feelings for them they become an 11/10. Even then I'm always really focused on faces and not much else.

kek this guy doesnt understand the concept of love

You likely have an unknown underlying medical condition that is preventing you from experiencing normal sexual attraction.

There have been a variety of cases where this happened and once the medical issue is corrected, normal biological attraction returns. In most cases it was a physical issue, while rare cases the issue was restricted to the brain. There's a lot of medical conditions where some sort of physical problem in the body can effect the brain's neurotransmitters in a plethora of ways.

You should get a full body MRI or something... I feel sorry for you dude.

This is why you get a dealer who doesn't deal to just anyone.

I feel sorry for him in all honesty. Like I said here he probably has an underlying medical problem and is completely unaware of it. While cases like this are rare, it does happen more than you would might expect. Hell... I think I even remember a case of it happening in that stupid TV show "House" or House MD or whatever it is.

It's hard to find a good dealer these days. Thank goodness I gave up weed years ago when I realized how degenerate and lazy I was being.

Very true. I mean, the guy isn't my dealer (I don't even do drugs) but my work buddy who buys from him should definitely find someone not so supporting of liberal trash.

Of course then again... I guess most dealers don't really care because money is money. Why not sell to insane gender identity freak?

I doubt it. I'm not asexual, it's just smiles, voices, and feelings make me diamonds instead of bodies. My libido is nothing special one way or the other. And it's really not so bad for the most part. When my ex stabbed me in the back, I emotionally shut down and stopped letting people close to me. That + demisexual sucked but otherwise it's fine.

I saw that episode of House. It made me happy thinking about how many people at aven it probably triggered. Fuck those guys (A few are ok). Pic related.