Check out this cancer teachers handed out at my school

Check out this cancer teachers handed out at my school

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1091218/Muslim-prayer-rooms-opened-Catholic-schools-say-church-leaders.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You now have a reason to shoot up your school.

>implying he needed a reason

Deus vult faggot.

do you attend a private or religious school? I am pretty sure most public schools are anti-religion.

>promoting religion at school
Tell them you are an atheist or some shit and slap a lawsuit.

£100 says cathlocuck school

Tell the ADF.

Get the jews to be pissy.

how can you even be white if you don´t replace your own culture with terrorism and suck up to everyone who fails at life

and yet here I am, thinking german schools were cucked and america is safe, but oh well changed with this post...

This. Call an ambulance chaser and see if he can get you some bonus shekels.

Make them suffer.
Do not get caught.

ok...but before I do stand with them

I'm not sure how they divide up men and women.

Do the girls stand on the left or the right?

>Get the jews

They probably printed them up.

ffrf dot org/legal/report/

you have a big lawsuit on your hands, report to link above. separation of church and state. hopefully they wont puss out because they are muslims.

Teachers have been getting especially uppity since the election kraut

Yeah, separation of church and state, goys!

Tell them that you are Jewish and this is triggering flash backs of yellow stars.

>Please be a public school
That lawsuit would pay out well, OP.

glue them to the back of urinals

Catholics are so thoroughly cucked, from the top down with marxist kikes.

>Muslim prayer rooms should be opened in every Roman Catholic school, church leaders have said.

>The Catholic bishops of England and Wales also want facilities in schools for Islamic pre-prayer washing rituals.

>The demands go way beyond legal requirements on catering for religious minorities.

>But the bishops - who acknowledge 30 per cent of pupils at their schools hold a non-Christian faith - want to answer critics who say religious schools sow division.

>Muslim prayer rooms should be opened in Catholic schools, say church leaders
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1091218/Muslim-prayer-rooms-opened-Catholic-schools-say-church-leaders.html

REPORT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*anti christian
Islam is the new brainwashing

time to be culturally enriched whitey, prepare those white pussies, here come the bulls. warning to all beta male scum

>muslim prayer rooms
>in a catholic school
oh for fuck's sake

So are you supposed to stand with the Muslims as they shoot shit up and explode themselves? I don't get it.

A purge of all university staff is neede in due time.