Who do you hate more, rich people or poor people?

Who do you hate more, rich people or poor people?

i hate people

brown ''people''

Jewish people. SAGE.

Niggers

Neither, but the poor have nothing to complain about.

murricans are like animals

Poor people. Rich people often create jobs, at the very least. Poor people just bitch about "muh victim status" and "gibsmedat"

Pretty retarded claim because poor are not united and hiveminded group and never will be. Even if you quit your shitty low wage monkey job there will be another poor ass mofo who will eagerly get your work, even at lower pay

From best to worst:
Rich people who provide high quality or innovative products or services
Poor people
Rich people who make money off of money

Feel free to break it down into further categories

>that fat bitch in the scooter

I have no problem with either as long as they mind their own business and stay out of my life.

If someone pointed a gun at my head and made me choose though, I'd pick poor people.

Bunch of unmotivated good for nothings.

>Rich people who make money off of money
Very polite way to say Jews

Rich people

They are the reason poor people exist.
If we kill all the rich fucks, the world will be a better place

Poor people even though I'm poor myself.

If I ignore rich people they ignore me. If I'm at a job and I'm friendly, they buy something. Poor people just want to argue because they live boring lives.

Most of them are, yeah

I don't hate either, class division is a jewish tactic.

This is pretty good.

due to current american culture or whatever, poor people have become more entitled than the rich.
i think i just hate whoever thinks they're the most entitled to shit

I have never met a benevolent "rich" person

everyone generous I know either works in welfare or as a teacher/counselor

/thread
everyone go home

Poor people.
Disgusting. They live like rats.

No it isn't. Class division is a natural part of human nature that develops via the most effective economies.
It's going to happen in a successful economy, whether you like it or not. A successful economy demands class division.

Niggers.

poor people, because rich people may be shitty and rude but they honestly don't care about me, they just go do rich things

poor people actively seek to undermine people who are doing better than they are

Niggers

You don't know any rich people then. I personally know a millionaire, and he is the pastor of a church, funded the entire thing on his own, he does mission trips, gave away food and water during the last hurricane in my area, and has donated tons of money to poor people.

Literally one of the most benevolent people I know.

The wealthier people are, the more delusionally left wing they become, poor people just get on with and get off their tits and fuck each other once the weekend comes

FPBP

>poorfag is curious why rich people don't give handouts like his fellow poor people
kek Because that's not how you get rich, and the rich people know this. That's why they're not giving you anything.
That would only incentivize you not to go out and generate your own resources, but to instead hang around in your comfort-zone.

Becoming well-off is all about mindset. If you think from the perspective of a worker, then chances are that's what you're going to be for your life.
But if you think like a boss, then chances are that will eventually be noticed, and you'll move up the latter naturally.
Try to learn how they think, and you will become them.

bretty gud, but the rich part on the right should be 50% red imo. easier to get rich when you play dirty

>rich don't care about me
soros disagrees

>implying the red ones are not a majority

This.

>who do you hate
Sorry, I'm not a leftist

he has ulterior motives I don't fully understand yet. I'm really not sure what his end game is

Its not the wealth someone has or lack thereof its whether they have seen the light and taken the pills, one of which being the bogpill, the most important of all.

>if i give away everything for free that will improve all those people!!!
maybe because poor people are dumb and can go bankrupt after winning the lottery.

Neither. Just the liberals

moron, you're expecting free shit.
like points out benevolence is helping during disasters and helping people to help themselves. Not funding their lazyness.

Bretty gud senpai

This is stupid.

Remember, Tuesday is Soylent Green day!

Lefties

Top right should be a top hat.

poor people who breed like rabbits and buy shit they don't need and don't have money for

it's been tried m8, it has never really worked out well senpai

Depends on if they merit my hate. It's too broad a brush to paint with. Be more specific and try again.

No, it's not. Although on the right, the red text could've just been "jews"

/thread.

Correct answer.

muslims and niggers

without rich fucks we´d have equal income and democracy

It has absolutely nothing to do with money. At all.

Why not both? I have universal contempt for everyone not me.

desu poor people have been acting pretty fucking awful lately, still goes to rich people, but only because I'm jealous

Rich people - or people in general - shy away from giving away free shit to people that don't really need it, people that just won't work, and charities where 80% of the donation goes to overhead (such as Red Cross) .... it is our money. We are allowed to give it out as we see fit. Sorry if you don't want to get a job.

saved, showing this shit to bernie sanders

no m8 it should be a police hat

Neither, faggot, I just hate leftists and Canadians now.

I hate middle class people

Poor people are worse. Rich people have more to loose and therefore generally stay out of the way. Poor people on the other hand have less to loose so generally get in the way

Liberal people. Their wealth doesn't matter.

Rich and poor in Angloland are all same capitalistic shit, just that some stolen beforehand and other were the victims, but either way they all Christian shit.

My friends parents are Jews and they were right wing until they became uber rich. "Only I get monies" -Kikes

I hate all

white nationalists are not human. Those things are less than animals.