MEMETIC MISSILES GENERAL - pt17 /MMG

pastebin.com/C82cfqPe

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

→ → Pt 01
→ → Pt 02
→ → Pt 03
→ → Pt 04
→ → Pt 05
→ → Pt 06
→ → Pt 07
→ → Pt 08
→ → Pt 09
→ → Pt 10
→ → Pt 11
→ → Pt 12
→ → Pt 13
→ → Pt 14
→ → Pt 15
→ → Pt 16

This is #17 in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere. I highly encourage serious participants to go through the earlier threads, there is a massive wealth of ideas and artwork.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B21_Oys-gjPddXZkN2N5anBJckk

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1

Photobucket repository of all creations so far. Current proposed plan of attack is breaking the 100 images mark, creating tumblr's, and tagging these into relevant fandoms.

REMINDER the strategy is to create content based on popular franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter where we put ourselves in the role of the GOOD GUYS, and the libs in the role of the BAD GUYS. Libs love seeing themselves as part of "the Resistance", witnessing a role reversal will at best fire up their neurons, at worst trigger them to no end.

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/blog/svensweden1997
youtube.com/watch?v=lak3DR0HA0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALSO, KEEP IT SUBTLE. We don't need over the content to blasting that they suck. We just need to trigger them

Co-opting

Sexy New Show

Bumping with content

kek

Oh yeah and I found this great Burka'd cow. Please use it.

tumblr.com/blog/svensweden1997
Should we ask Sup Forums to spread the memes?

Groups to Focus on:
Steven's universe
Marvel Cinematic/ DCEU
Doctor Who/Sherlock
Harry Potter
Star Wars/Trek
Lord of the Rings
Rick and Morty

sesame street content like pic related

10/10

pure autism

i dont normally contribute to these types of thread but i figured id throw in some oc i made a while for a good cause. godspeed brothers.

Nah this is pure autism
Source tumblr

their retardedness might ruin it

im sure /r9k/ would love to lend a hand...
especially with the feminism ones.

Yeah don't tell b the previous threads said they would rat us out.
you could probably get ideas from co, r9k, or tv

Just tell them you're a trap and will post your sweet boipussy if they do good

More fandoms: Legend of Korra, DbZ, Overwatch, undertale, who, Supernatural, Firefly, Percy Jackson, Bobs Burgers, Spongebob, Fairly odd Parents, Invadar Zim, 8bit retro games, Big Bang Theory, Pirates of the Caribbean, LotR, GoT any fandom really.
Any other suggestions are welcome.
If you are in a fandom, help out. Still oooking for other fandoms to trigger.
The idea is to subvert the fandoms, but sometimes outright hostile works.
Any and all OC is welcome.
We need memes. Meme it up, post it, have it checked ( spelling and grammar) and have it saved to the Google Drive.
Anything else I forgot?

More Ideas:
Disney
Dragon Ball Z
Undertale
Homestuck
Adventure Time
Supernatural
The shows on the shitty CW, Arrow the flash etc.

Dumping OC from other threads.

Also post results of what these memes are doing to the normies
good to see you german user

>blue diamond
>white

Does anyone want to make a thread on co or tv? We could ask them for ideas

Its to trigger the steven universe fans. Almost all of them have some head canon about what "race/nationality the characters are.

Steven and his dad =Jews
Pearl = German
Amethist = Black
Saphire =?
Blue Diamond = Indian

So by us calling her white this triggers the SJWs who love this 2bit show.

Last thread an user mentioned making Adventure Time memes.
I'll deliver some!
Sorry about the size.Feel free to fix* them as you see fit.

Last one.

Bertstrips were huge awhile ago, but they became unpopular

These are pretty good

Awesome

Good job, user. Anyone got a count on the memes in the drive?

it's close to two hundred.
Gotcha. We'll just stick with what we have then

My brother runs Oakland blade jam, he does this with roller blading memes on his instagram and it's damn effective

if anyone wants the template for this i can post it

No.

>Rubies and Peridots are Asians
>Amethysts and Jaspers are niggers
>Pearls are jews
>Rose Quartzs and Diamonds are white people
Even Tumblr Universe acknowledges white supremacy

bumping again

Hey GD user. Doing gods work. Praise Kek!

Thanks

bump

Steven and his dad are Italian, though

We don't have a lot of video game content. What video games has large liberal/sjw/ normie fanbases

Underrated.

kek

BIG BLUE TITTIES

Spergcraft is one i guess,

Doesn't affect the retarded fandom's head canon.

Do the SJWs still like vocaloid? Should we make a few vocaloid memes?

Hit'em in the ovaries

As far as I know Undertale, Overwatch, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Final Fantasy.
Maybe some vidya anons can help?

Yes make them sexy feminazis hate that

Senbonzakura is about japanese nationalism

It's like I'm talking to my grandpa. No, vocaloid has really lost its popularity. Also SJWs =/= weebs

Both are pure autism.

Anyon have ideas on how to approach the other boards? I don't want to get shut down immediately

We need 2017 Hussars.

I sure feel out of touch.

Everything I like Anime wize with the exception of Jojo is pre 2012.

All of the music I listen to is pre 2005.

I really wish I was in touch again.

Should we post the Sarah Scribbles edits?

Nothing wrong with that, senpai.
And yeah, SS is great. Normies really, really dig Pepe and Kek surprisingly. They don't know what they are exactly but they're into "dank memes".

Don't worry user, I feel like a granpa too sometimes

anyone know what shipping is?

The diamonds are huge, basically giants. It'd make sense for them to have giant breasts.
Someone use this line.

*raises paw*

>tfw I get all the recent news, fads, memes from Sup Forums

This is good and far more accurate than they'd like to admit simply because Tolkien was a strong Christian.

This desu.

Also, that reminds me, we should probably get some more Sup Forums Jojo memes in order to maintain and strengthen our grip on the Jojo Fandom. I don't want to see it suddenly become more popular with the lefties one day unexpectedly, especially because of how quality Jojo as a series is.

The reason i'm asking is that if we could find a whole bunch of shows that have same sex couples and promote couples between only a man and a woman, then I'm sure we could trigger some people

I can't make any right now because I'm a degenerate phoneposter, but I'll work on some when I get home

>Lord of the Rings
This is already as Redpilled as it gets though.
There is no possible way to construe Christo-Germanic virtue into liberal propaganda.

Borderlands 2

League of legends is infested with sjws, any blizzard game is infested because the CEO is a literal Jew, some others but those are the main ones.

I think we have it secured

youtube.com/watch?v=lak3DR0HA0U

Hey guys don't forget about making memes of the gender bender characters from adventure time, they love that shit.

It's when the fandom wants two character to be in a relationship (shipping)

Shit forgot pic

Always nice to twist the knife on LOTR though, they can't argue that LOTR isn't Christian because Tolkien was unabashedly Christian. We will win that argument every time if they're willing to listen to facts.

I get what your saying, but a lot of the left like to see themselves as the good guys. We need to portray them as the badguys and draw comparisons with the content they like.

2005 feels like yesterday...

"Orc" literally means foreigner in Old English.
The Normans were orcs.

Well, what I meant is that we should have more.... slightly because I want more Trump Jojo meme, but mostly because I don't want the normie anime-faggots to get ahold of Jojo like they've done with nearly every good anime, as they tend to be lefties as well. It's a win-win situation.

Make a burka'd pig, that will trigger them

W-where did the teen sex comedies with pop-punk soundtracks go?