Is marrying your high school sweetheart redpilled? My girlfriend and I have been dating for 5 and half years...

Is marrying your high school sweetheart redpilled? My girlfriend and I have been dating for 5 and half years, she's getting her masters and I'm currently in law school, but as we're both looking toward the end of our education, we've started talking about marriage. We're both white, both Trump supporters, and we have only had sex with eachother. That fits Sup Forums criteria, right?
I hesitate because I feel like I should expand my horizons before I settle down, but this girl is perfect for me.
What do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0EPv6Bv-V8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd-Ly1L9h1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I hesitate because I feel like I should expand my horizons before I settle down

KIll yourself degenerate.

i don't get it
is this bait because everyone in here are on our way to wizard?

Are you fucking retarded?

Enjoy breaking up with her and only finding whores from this point on. Hurr during sew ur oats huĊ•rrrrrr

>having sex before marriage
Degenerate

>premartial sex
>gf
>sex
>sex
>highschool sweetheart
FUCKIN NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I only said hesitate, calm down bong. Everything tells me to propose tomorrow, but for some reason I hesitate

dont hesitate you fucker

On the off chance this isn't bait, fucking marry her you god damned idiot. If you break up and "expand your horizons", you will end up regretting it until the day you die. You've landed yourself a god damn unicorn and you're asking us if you should go try your luck with the donkeys? Get a fucking grip.

if you do pic rel will break into your house

Should I say fuck it and do it fucking tomorrow? This is reassuring, and my confidence in that being the right choice has never been this high

do you have a stable income?

>this is reassuring
>2 positive replies out of 8
Why the fuck are you even asking

Don't hesitate you moron. Do it!!

I work for the Ohio Republican Party, she works at a hospital. Together we make enough to have a decent apartment in a city. We'll both have crippling amounts of debt once we're through school, though.

Don't make her wait for your indecisive shit.
Ask yourself can I live without her. If no propose. If yes leave her immediately.
Why should she give you her best years if you are just gonna leave her?

Take it as someone who has expanded his horizons enough. It's rubbish. If you had sex with someone, you had sex with pretty much anyone. I'm a father of a 2yo girl and I've never been as fulfilled and happy as a father.
One night stand are meaningless and stupid. I've regretted every single one of them. It's a pursuit of lust for lust, otherwise a youth mistake. Stop idolizing that teenager ideal of frivolous youth and carefree teenhood and start acting like a man, building for the future.

>going through worthless collage
that's what you did wrong you big faggola

I'll bite.
Married 26 yrs together 30. Best decision of my life.

This.

Op, be happy that you have a woman who will stay bonded to you because you were her first. She will stay longer fight for the relationship, etc simply because you were her first. You let her go and you won't find another woman so easily attached to you ever again.

Honestly though, I doubt you deserve that find of happiness if you're thinking of bailing.

You both make very good points. I need to focus more on setting the foundation of a future and a family than the now

To be clear, I am nowhere near bailing. I would have to go through a lot of deep thought and reflection before I decided to leave her. My only hesitation has been if I'd be foolish to marry the first woman I connected with, but other anons have reassured me

I wouldn't say worthless. I'm doing exactly what I've wanted to do since I was 16, and on the path to doing it for a lot more money. College is worthless if you don't know exactly what you want to do and go to college specifically for that. But that's a debate for another thread

Brother you don't realize how lucky you are. Don't listen to these angry virgins.

It's normal to have some doubt since you haven't man whored around. But just take a look at the thousands of fools online everywhere complaining about how all women are sluts, how no one wants to date them, how they hate women and will die alone... look at that and ask if that's what you'd prefer for yourself.

well if you are going to get a good paying job then go for it you could also stay in your parents house to save some money like a jew

This has been the best response so far. Thank you friend.

>and we have only had sex with eachother
:)

>I hesitate because I feel like I should expand my horizons before I settle down, but this girl is perfect for me.

dumbass

theres nothing out there that is any better than that.

BUILD THE FAMILY
NOW

I've been with a girl same girl for like, 7 years.
It's a struggle, but always remember you can fool around and as long as she doesn't catch on, it won't derail your plans. However, if she's only slept with you, and she DOES find out you fucked someone else, she is that much more likely to go apeshit crazy and fuck someone else out of spite.

My girl was like "meh" when I cheated on her. Well, she went crazy screamin and shit, but eventually that went away and we're still together.
The sex you would have with other women won't be nearly as satisfying though, you already know each others ins and outs; and lotsa girls have smelly pussies so don't equate the sex you're having now with sex vis a vis rando bimbo.

How old are you? If you're 21 nad have only had sex with 1 person I'd say just go for it. THere's tons of girls that love love love nothing more than sleeping with committed men, and that really shows you the mentality of women. Spiteful; insecure; head is toast and too emotional.

I do feel an obligation to continue the white race, but I don't think I'm financially capable (yet) to have a kid. It'll happen, though

You need to stop thinking as an individual. The family is the core of the nation, not the individual. You're on Sup Forums so I assume you're familiar with this subject but this pretty much is the liberal trap, thanks to feminism. No one walks alone. Your family is your blood and meat, raised on the land of your ancestors, and it's up to you to defend it. Cherish a woman willing to share these ideas.
I've been dirt poor, doing odd jobs and drinkinig to an early death before finding a girl I was in love with and started building something. It saved my life and the future never has been as bright despite the dim present.
You seem to come from a nice family, with a bright future ahead of yourself. don't waste it. A perilious life is the envy of the people living in comfort only. Look in your circle of friend and acknowledge how miserable most of them are.
The chains of self discipline and planning are much less heavy than the one of consequences.

you are a disappointment

This

Do you have a ring? If yes, propose tomorrow

I wouldn't cheat, degenerate.
You articulated the problem that I couldn't put into words. Thank you, user

>expand my horizons
wed her, you fool!

I remember when Sup Forums wasn't "my girlfriend this and my girlfriend that" thanks for ruining that Sup Forums.

Assuming you're under 25, the hesitation is natural. It's not indicative of anything wrong with the relationship, it's just that biological want to impregnate now during a very fertile time in your life. Only cut ties if you feel you need time alone to figure your own shit out. If you have your shit figured out, a break isn't worth the emotional damage it will cause coupled with the chance you'd lose her forever.

I don't have it in my possession, but I know exactly what ring I'd buy

No STDs
Best sex you have both had guaranteed.
Once in a lifetime opportunity.
Don't waste it.
Remember to thank your god.

do it
sex with random sloots is usually shit
the sex gets better with a long relationship
there is nothing to try
this is bullshit
btw fuck you, you degenerate bastard

>yfw the so-called asshole of the internet maybe made a guy marry and raise a family instead of whoring around

Okay so you know what to do. Strike when the iron is hot
I'm 34, and about to make a total fuckload of money, and I envy you.

We don't do it because we crave attention or money. We do it because in our hearts we are good.

Thanks alcohol and regret. You have no idea how damaging frivolity is for the ego. If I were to word it, it's putting your worth on the market, with all that brutality and competition that goes with free market. And it's a shitty place to build a family. Love for both a woman and your family is neither logical nor optimal. Better is the enemy of good. It's humanity last bastion against this increasingly ruthless world. A safe haven where no written contracts are required to help each other. It's your home and the place you belong to. Whether it's where you live or 3000 miles away, your home will be where your family is. And there's nothing more comforting than pure unadulterated love from your flesh and blood.
You'll understand when you have kids. It's magical. It's the force pushing me working 60 hours a week to firmly implement my business.
All powered by their smiles

'Wife the Girl'

youtube.com/watch?v=s0EPv6Bv-V8

Kek
>Sup Forums, where families grow

Lock it down dumbass, there is no reason to experiment any further; you got it right the first time.

Also take this shit to /adv/ ya Normie cuntswabber

Nice trips. We're making America great again here though, fuck off

I'm going to the jewelry store right after work. Thanks Sup Forums, I think you've pushed me in the correct direction

Degenerate scum

Fuck off keyboard activist

you may do well but a lot of these relationships tend to fail due to 2 reasons:

1) the guy is the big fish in his little pond of the highschool (in the football team or something), and the girl is hot, usually a cheerleader. they get married at around 18-19-20. what happens is the guys football prowess and status does not translate into the real world after highschool. he becomes a loser or doesnt make it into college football. girl thinks she can do better because shes at peak of her looks and the guy may infact be ugly or have nothing else going for him.

2) same age couples dont work out too well because of the attractiveness unbalance. the guy will start peaking at 30, ready for kids, etc but his wife will be 30 too, with her best breeding years behind her.

btw the only reason high school sweetheart bullshit exists is because older guys get rekt by society if they chase highschool ("underage") girls. every highschool girl would get with an older guy if she could, as it should be.

you're a weak cuck, this will come back to haunt you for the next decade.

most Frenchies I met were liberal cucks, you changed that viewpoint for me...

We try

i know this is off topic and shit but can you translate this for me m8?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd-Ly1L9h1w

please form your decision on marriage based on the words of autistic teenagers on a Chinese cartoon forum

Sure let's have another endless "HWDU" or /ptg/ cancer, really quality political discussion going on there.
What's your idea for now ? There seem to be a trend about interwined patterns in rings nowadays. Might want to look in it. They look quite nice and because of demand the price dropped quite a lot.
This is a cancer all western civilization experience. I'm pretty sure the average english chav thinks as liberally and short sighted as the average french chav. This is more a problem of technology destroying the rooting process, necessary to create a lasting family more than anything.
And even then, these cunts are victim of the current political climate. We should educate and bring them back to the light instead of despising them. Most people actually just don't know better than reality TV.

looks like shit desu

Do it tomorrow and let us know how it goes.

for every beautiful woman there is man tired of fucking her

I think it looks fine. I worked with goldsmiths in my shop and they looked far more elegant than pictures can represent.
But then again I'm not a fan of those rings with the stone like pic related. Might be just a personal taste tho.

I was a troubled kid, punk, gamer, noob etc

Was in love with this girl but never had the balls to man up about it properly

We were really good friends and spoke all the time on msn messenger, she was always attentive, kind, understanding etc

I knew she liked me from her friends telling me about it, but I was never direct with asking her out, always some half assed attempt at asking for her validation which of course she was repulsed by. Also had depression from early teens from family, maybe stuff in diet and stuff in the water who knows..

Eventually she got fed up of me acting like a douchebag and as my hormones got more fiery and when i started manwhoring (around age 18) she stopped talking to me and told me to fuck off

Just before this we made a pact that we would both get married if we are both single at age 30 (i proposed this and she agreed)

Looking back I was mega cringeworthy in all respects, and she was a saint in helping me figure out how to redpill myself, enabling emotional development to cure my autism.

I reflected on a lot of what she said and she was an inspiration to help me fix myself become happier and more satisfied in the world.

At 22 I went to college and she shut me off completely, tried to call her but she got a new number and blocked me on facebook, haven't spoken to her since.

Now 30 and think about what could have been every day, would feel too much like a creep to try and reconnect, but I know I have changed and am more of a man.

I feel that it stops me forming new relationships because she keeps popping into my head, I guess our first love can make some physical change in the brain that will never be forgotten.

cliffs: just marry her

>and we have only had sex with eachother

No.. ask her again.

She had a dick, huh.

I felt like this about my ex. I couldn't help but shake the feeling I was missing out on something more. When it was over I felt empty and dejected. I went out and screwed alot of swamp donkeys but nothing really could mask the pain I was feeling. That was last year and to this day I still feel hollow and empty.

TL;DR you're not missing out on anything. Keep your girl.

This is terrible advice. If an ACTUAL former virgin who has good values even thinks youre cheating you will be ruining her forever. Honestly if your girl cares so little about adultery, chances are she wasn't a virgin when you met, she's gonna cheat on you and use it as justification, or you already have kids and have just ruined your marriage which will probably lead to divorce.

i think she might have been enslaved like myself

she did ask me if i would be interested in being pegged lol

Alright Sup Forums, I'm doing it. I'm getting the ring tonight and I'll propose when we go out to dinner tomorrow. Thank you all for your words of encouragement

good,dont post on this chan anymore you should leave for >>>reddit since you are a FUCKIN NORMIE

>Quads of good luck
Idgaf if you were fake or not, I still wish you happiness. The very plausibility of your existence give me hope inmy people. Fare well OP. May the stars be with you.
Can't stress this enough, going for a nice, reasonless hug with the mother of your child has no equivalent in this world. Never doubt your choices, because if you love someone, there's fuck all shame to desire to spend your life with them

all the best