Cucktians will deny this

Cucktians will deny this.

>Old Testament

The verse doesn't say take absolutely every last shitskin in your country that you possibly can.

Oh and I forgot

We're not a theocracy and we'd like to keep it that way.

>the foreigner that resides among you in your land

Doesn't say anything about letting in more of those rats

So strange. As a born again Christian, I do not take how God ruled over Israel as a plan for the USA.

nigger i was never in egypt

The key to understanding the relationship between the Christian and the Law is knowing that the Old Testament law was given to the nation of Israel, not to Christians. Some of the laws were to reveal to the Israelites how to obey and please God (the Ten Commandments, for example). Some of the laws were to show the Israelites how to worship God and atone for sin (the sacrificial system). Some of the laws were intended to make the Israelites distinct from other nations (the food and clothing rules). None of the Old Testament law is binding on Christians today. When Jesus died on the cross, He put an end to the Old Testament law (Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:23–25; Ephesians 2:15).

You can leave now

Why do the liberals always quote from the old testament? You might as well call out jews since that is the torah.

It says nothing about accepting them to live in your land in the first place.

Ah yes, Leviticus. The same book that condemns homosexuality. How convenient.

I accept taking refugees if we also accept killing gays and independent womyn, as the Leviticus also says

I'm not sure Leviticus is the route (((they))) want to take, desu famalamadingding

I'm an Atheist and hope all immigrants die and the people who push to allow immigration have their arms and legs cut off.

So we cool.

>(((Leviticus)))

No further comment.

Came here to post this.

Good thing I'm not a christcuck

If you claim to be muslim and you are outraged over honor killings, you are a hypocrite. Source: UH, THE KORAN

>If you claim to be a Christian and you're not outraged over America allowing gays to marry you're a hypocrite.
Source: UH, THE BIBLE

It also says to slaughter sodomites in Leviticus.

The point is that Christians do not follow OT rules.

If you're a liberal and you're not outraged by the lack of cock in your ass, you're a hypocrite.
Source: UH, YOUR ENTIRE PLATFORM OF DEGENERACY

A time for war and a time for peace.

Free tent pegs for all rapefugees.

> Quoting Leviticus saying Christians should follow the Bible's teachings
> The same part of the bible where it is recommended to slaughter gays
> The same part that is in the Torah and Koran

> Implying we live in a fucking Theocracy

This.

I'm an atheist too and have nothing to do with these disgusting cuckchristian religion.

btw. Reminder that Merkel is a convinced Christian and the cuckservative "christdemocratic" parties brought us this mess in Europe, because to a christian every nigger- as long he is a christian- is more important that the own countryman.

DISGUSTING.

UH TEH BUYBUL

I've seen this multiple times and it's so fucking stupid.

How about we start quoting verses from the Koran?

Still want mudslimes in the US, you stupid fucks?

what if i am egyptian though... and christian...

For some reason, the bible was missing a few chapters on how self-preservation comes into play when acting selflessly. It skimps over the details on how selflessness is upscaled when dealing with 1,000 people vs. 1 person. You are not supposed to drown yourself while keeping other people afloat.

You're only obligated to support your neighbor, and only when they need it. Not the whole fucking country, and not just because you have cable and they want to watch Sports Center.

>Atheist quotes Leviticus to back up his ideals

what a strange timeline

>Yfw you live in a timeline when Atheist liberals are trying to guilt Christians into following the teachings in Leviticus, the same book that tells them to kill gays and cut off the hands of women who grab men's testicles

>New Testament
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Well...too bad I'm not religious. It's amazing how they "hate" making broad generalizations and then go ahead and assume that, "oh well yeah he's right wing so we'll just toss some religious argument that we don't even care about at him."

News flash: lives don't matter.

>a foreigner resides

Yes, these are other words for TOURISTS, aka people who are bringing money into your country and not some wrecked and uncivilized subhumans.

I don't know any county in the world that treats their tourists bad.

>quoting leviticus

so we should stone faggots again?

>Quotes Leviticus
>Same book that condemns gays and other strange shit like wearing different cloth types

Which do they want Christians to follow? Leviticus which has some whacky shit in it? Or not Leviticus?

It's incredibly hypocritical imo.

This. Maybe if shitskins knew the golden rule, then there wouldn't be a problem. We gave them food, clothing, and much more only to have them rape and destroy our culture. Maybe libtards should know the Bible before using it as an argument.

Religion of cuck.

Kek should show this cucks that he is the real god.

>destroy christianity in the west
>try to quote scripture

sorry, but you can't have it both ways

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

I'm pretty sure there's a line in Leviticus about killing people who plow the corners of their fields too.

Rules For Radicals, Rule No. 4:

“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

More like:
"If you claim to be Jewish and you're not for Israel to have open borders, you're a hypocrite. Source: UH, THE TORAH"

Leviticus is a heavily outdated book. It was even retconned in the New Testament.

>leviticus

What does any of this have to do with the irony of the fact that atheists want Christians to follow Leviticus? Everyone knows there are similar stories in the both the old and the new testaments that could be used to justify letting refugees in you colossal fuckhead.

In fact if any of these people bothered to actually read the Bible instead of Ctrl + F "stranger" and post the first hit they got they would have a much more solid argument to justify their point. But instead of doing anything right for once in their miserable lives the left continues to do the bare minimum possible and expects to get everything they want, then gets mad when they don't get it.

They don't even take something from the Bible that they agree with and use it as a way to find common ground with their opposition but instead use it to needle and browbeat people into doing what they want, cementing pre existing tensions because being right is more important than doing good.

Fuck them and fuck you.

Can Christian here explain this to me - do you actually use the old testament, or was that rendered obsolete by the new testament?

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers, for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?" 2 Corinthians 6:14

Key here is a foreigner already residing in your land, doesn't say shit about continuing to take them in

Heh
They think the new right is the same as the old religious right. Adorable little Jews.

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

tl;dr Jesus fulfilled the old covenants and made a new one with the people, so it isn't law anymore. Its still good to learn about the old testament, but it isn't binding

Some Christians like to pick and choose, such as
>The Old Testament says homosexuality is immoral, therefore gays are evil and immoral
>B-but just because the Old Testament says my wife should be stoned to death because she wasn't a virgin when I married her doesn't mean she should be. It's an antiquated book that was fulfilled by the New Testament

Not religious and don't give a fuck about the migrants

Wtf you smoking?
Of course she should be stoned to death.

Treating foreigners with kindness =/= totally open borders and letting in people who want to destroy you.

How many time are these shills gonna post this?

Actually it's referring to the Israelites aka Jews so it's telling Israel to take them in

Gays are immoral, that is not a law, that is a fact. Stoning your wife to death was a law and the law was fulfilled by Christ

14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Of course the liberals will fucking turn to "UH, THE BIBLE" now.

What is hidden in the OT is revealed in the NT.

Jesus sat down with his disciples after his resurrection and showed them where he appeared in the scriptures.

Walking with Adam and Eve in Eden.
Wrestling Jacob.
Joining Shadrach, Meshach & Abednego in the fiery furnace.
Counseling Joshua before Jericho.
Talking with Abraham under the terebinth tree.
Saving Hagar and Ishmael's lives in the wilderness.

The OT, Moses and the Prophets, was created by God to point to the coming Messiah, the Son of God.

Believe, and you can enter into the New Covenant, which is completely unlike the Old. And far superior.

And they are more than welcome to go to Jesus. That doesn't mean I have to invite them into my home

But doesn't the bible also say "thou shalt not take moochers into thy shack"?

IM not against helping refugees. but most of these people are economic migrants. GIANT difference.

NT says that a man who will not work, neither shall he eat.

>christianity is shit, religious people are retards!!!

>look guys the bible says we must accept every shitskin!

Telling people to fuck off and live in a barn seems to work out just fine.

Show me where it says to let yourself be raped by Islam. Protip: you cant. Now Actually read the bible.

Old Testament law means nothing in Christianity. That is according to the new law Jesus laid out.

>Implying lefty liberals read and obey the bible.
Only when it suits you.
Hey about "thou shall not kill"? You know dick face, as in abortion? Yea I thought so.

>chriscucks quoting the OT which they say isn't relevant anymore
Christianity is the religion of the devil full of confusion if you can't beat them join them Satan is smart.

Bible also says we should kill fags is that fine now?

But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:
That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.

Top kek.

Sure it's Jewish tricks but it's better jewish tricks than Islam.

Why stop being a fan?

>I don't have a good argument so i'm going to make an epic meme

>implying "stranger" means sandniggers and not fellow white men

>Merkel is a convinced Christian
A lie. She's a Communist.

>All migrants are children

Oh, good, glad we don't have to follow the Ten Commandments anymore.

Why don't Jews follow the rule that God made for them?

Outraged over how well they are treated?
My ancestors came over here because their parents in Poland couldn't feed them so they shipped them off and they weren't given anything close to the handouts these invading scum get today

>Old
So God does make mistakes? So much for omniscience.

>WHEN LEVITICUS SAID KILL GAYS HE WAS WRONG BUT NOW THAT HE SAYS REFUGEES WELCOME IT'S IMPORTANT
>ALSO I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES I'M NOT HELD TO

also
>old testament
>christian

>Old-Testament being anything but a backstory for the NT for Christians
>Old Covenant being relevant to anything but Jews
The NT promotes the separation of nations not a mixed world. The 10 generation curse in the Bible refers specifically to miscegenation. Jesus did not tell us to commit collective suicide by washing the feet of those who want to kill us or take our land from us, sell your cloak to but a sword means to have the means of self-defence, though we shouldn't kill without reason we are meant to defend ourselves from our enemies. You don't have to hate your enemy to kill them, lovingly thrust your sword into them instead. Send them to God.

Nice mental gymnastics. Next you're going to say not eating kosher isn't immoral as well

>Uh, the
Opinion disgarded :^)

>1 post by this ID

>>Old-Testament = Law
>New Testament = Grace.

>resides among you in your land
>bans people outside of the land
wow, really makes u think

>Implying this aid must be given on US Soil.

>when a foreigner resides among you in your land
This does not mean "when a foreigner wants to come to your land".

>do not mistreat them
Define mistreating

>must be treated as your native-born
This just turns the whole thing into a discussion on how native-born should be treated, in other words, a discussion on what the role of government should be.

>you were foreigners in Egypt
Wait what? So this part applies to jews only? Great, we can just ignore it then.

That verse is a perfect example of why it took 300+ years of provocations and attacks by Muslims for Christian nations to start the crusades to deal with the problem.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. Muslims has forgotten what happened the last time they tried invading Europe, I just hope it won't take another 300years for our leaders to defend the West, but if Brexit and Trump is any indication we won't make the same mistake again. We have been merciful and kind and forgiving in hopes that we won't have a repeat but it seems Islam is hellbent on their own destruction. This time we better finish the job instead of devolving into petty squabbles and drama which defeated us last time.

When are you guys going to build a real race car track?

I brought that up to a friend that quoted that same verse and the argument was dropped.

Are you telling me that those passages, written when they were written, in the time they were written, is proof positive that under Christianity, nations should allow all immigration in 2017?

>Merkel is a Christian
Her parents have Jew blood in them, she was a Communist in her youth. Do you understand now why she does what she does? Why she hates your people, nation, and nationalism? Why she allows for the mass genocide of your people through mass immigration, crime, terrorism, erasure of German culture, suppression of speech, censurship of ideas, has a connection to so many Jews, has visited Israel so many times, received Jewish award after award?

Revisit her comment about visiting a church to look at the culture, does her response make sense now? You live in an occupied country, your "government" is illegitimate and has been since 1942, you are currently being ethnically cleansed by a foreign people ruling you through traitorous German faces which are just puppets being used by their Jew masters. You won't be free until 2099, that is if your people even survive until then. AFD won't win, you need to have a violent overthrow of your enemy government. It is the only way.

Though I agree mainstream Christians should be put to death for their treason and betrayal of Rhodesia, of America, and for falling for Democracy, Liberalism, Progressivism and Communism.