Don't worry, Drumpfags. This punch of truth will only hurt a lot!

Don't worry, Drumpfags. This punch of truth will only hurt a lot!

Are you finally coming to regret your choice now that it's apparent how racist our "President" really is? Banning all Muslims from entering the US just because of a few bad ones? Didn't Hitler begin by banning all new Jews from entering Germany? Don't you see where this is going??

Join our rising revolution and help us get Hillary in office. The people wanted her, but the rigged electoral college got Trump in. It's Friday, go find (or start!) a peaceful protest in a major city near you today!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1rLrqWiqOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha where do you think you're posting bro

>Drumpf
>regret
>muh poppalur voat
into the trash it goes

Well, this is a politics sub, so there are probably a few Hillary supporters here to back me up. And maybe some Trumpers I can convince!

Also I'm a girl, so please don't call me "bro"

>don't you see where this is going?

thats why he got my vote

All those riots wouldn't have happened if Badumpf wasn't elected.
Are you happy now drumpkins?

cool story bro

but I hate mexicans and muslims. this is GREAT!

Sage

Please stop, or I'll be forced to report you to the moderators.

I am not going to justify that with a response. You're probably a white boy sitting in his parent's basement.

>girl

>All muslims
Stopped reading
Is this the best 40 gorillon dollars can hire to shill?

Work harder for your shekels Crew.

SAGE

I wish he was more like hitler

Also Hillary will be dead by the end of this year. Healthcare in prison isn't that great, you know.

good troll man can totally tell you're not just pretending to be retarded haha

STOP REPLYING AND BUMPING SHITTY SHILL THREADS, NEWFAGS!

sage

If you post in this thread after me, your mother will die in her sleep.

Not gonna lie,former Clinton supporter here.This is fucking hilarious watching Clinton sink into a pit of depression.Thank god she is kept away from the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, current Bane supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching how much of a big guy Bane is. But in all seriousness, we should let him crash this plane, per according to his plan.

>I'm a girl
Show tits or fuck right off

>Didn't Hitler begin by banning all new Jews from entering Germany? Don't you see where this is going??

It's not going there but we all wish it were.

This position is not attainable. You need to move the white king.

lel

that is literally not racism and he didn't ban ALL muslims anyway.

there is no gender on the true internet; at least there WASNT until WOMEN started getting involved and turned this revolutionary autonomizing means of communication and media into an extension of their vapid drive for confirmation and attention by men. I hate women so much I wish I was GAY, bro.

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT RESONATE WITH YOUR PROTESTS ARE THOSE ALREADY ON YOUR SIDE THAT LOST THE ELECTION.

A loser

Sell out

Truth

>Don't you see where this is going?
Of course.

Bumping for truth

That's why we voted for him.
Get out little nigger girl.

Oh sweetie, the only loser is Trump once Hillary wins 8 years, when it's twice her turn. Easier for you to just accept that fact now. Okay sugarplum, bye byee

you have got to be kidding

All fake news. Please don't spam my thread with this, okay?

BTFO

Omg, I never thought of it like that. I had no idea a girl on the internet might consider Trump is, and by proxy myself, a racist.

Wow thank you. I will now get a freaky haircut and join the Antifa. Will you consider fucking me now?

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

2 weeks, it's taken him 2 weeks to achieve all this. Imagine what he's going to do with the remaining 414. You should be running, instead you howl into the storm; one which, to you, even the periphery of is incomprehensible.

I guess being a Globalist is now patriotism for the Left. Fuck off. America is to be a sovereign nation. Fuck the UN I say the US will resign from the UN pretty fucking soon. Waste of time and money.

Why is any of that bad? Buckle up...the ride begins

You're a joke, like your criminal loser leader.

You hate Trump because you and your side can never be as strong as him. You are weak and know it.

Blow on leaf, blow on.

LOVING
EVERY
MINUTE

Thanks for the keks ya cuck

>aren't you upset that you voted for the president that isn't racist towards you rather than the president who would have been?

Gosh, that one's a pickle.

Hillary and the Muslim Terrorist loving DNC are All fake news.

Please don't spam my internet with this garbage failed globalist leader that wants to consolidate the power of banks and create a single legal corporate world government , okay?

Wake the fuck up

Hillary and the DNC don't care about Americans, just controlling them with foils..

Even though Bernie was pushed out of the Presidency because Muslims will never vote for a Jew, he still is the sell-out we know him to be

>Politics sub
>sub
Fucking what bro?

Go ahead, downvote me

REALITY

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

This is WHY we elected him.

Remember when you re-enacted Kristallnacht this week, because a gay jew who loves BBC was going to say things that hurt your fee fees?

>former trump voter
>flag

>t. ass-anihilated virgin NEET CTR CREW cuck shill
YOU LOST. WE WON.
Better learn how to deal with this, faggot.
You impotent autists will have to enjoy 8 long years of Trump.

>fake news
no explanation needed here, boys. guess the shills win this round

Republicans will fuck you in the ass, Republicans will fucking fuck you harder than the Obama ever did. This bitch, this little cockroach, fucking piece of trash Trump will destroy you, they will fucking take away the taste of life from you, you fucking idiots. National American idiots. I don't fucking give a shit, because I can afford anything. I'm going to fucking live like THAT! I was going to get the fuck out of here tonight, ticket out of USA had been already bought, and I will fucking laugh at you American suckers, that you're so dumb, such cretins, who voted this Republican garbage into power. Not for Sanders, not for Clinton, but for some bitches Cruz, assfucked fucking Jews, for fucking maniacs Bushes they did vote. This is the fucking USA. Because of fucking USA, because of you fucking dicks nothing will change in this country, because you're pieces of shit and one should fuck you, fuck you hard and profit from you, because you're a bunch of national fuckers and losers. Do you understand this? And you sweethearts who voted for Clinton, who have supported her, thank you.

>t. you

>Hillary supporters

... Because it's a handful of Americans, handful of Americans, today it's maybe 50milion people, maybe 80. (Turn off that phone or I'll turn it off for good.) Yes, yes, only fucking this is good in this fucking USA. At last I tell you right in your mugs you garbage, that you're boorish, that your fucking credit fucking cards are your glory, your dignity. Fucking corporate job and debit card, this is you fucking Americans, to hell with you. It wasn't fucking worth it, it wasn't worth doing anything... to... fucking waste of time talking, fucking waste of my mouth. May you... Listen. Those of you who, stupid fuckers, voted for Republicans, go to hell, you're fucking worthless, you're anti-Americans. Good night.

In all sincerity, you need meds.

:)

I'm glad you're angry.

Maybe you'll turn it into something useful for once.

But you'll probably just squander your opportunity, like you have at every single corner of your history.

Do something about it, or cry more.

It doesn't matter to me.

Good evening. Something... something got broken and I couldn't be heard, so I'll repeat again. The electoral result of Clinton's Committee is some kind of failure, I think this American fucking dumb society, this fucking bunch of imbeciles who voted for these bitches cockroaches of Republicans, this is some fucking misunderstanding. If it matters to you so little... If it matters to so little, people, such social activism as mine, where I put my family, my private life, my business and everything else on the line and for you it was worth only fucking 40 or 50 milion votes, you ought to get fucked, you ought to get fucked as hard as Republicans can fuck you. The Obama hadn't fucked you as hard as Republicans will fucking fuck you. Your fucking butts will itch from pain. This is a tragedy. This is a tragedy, that in this antihuman country, a country where the media couldn't fucking tell that Hilary Clinton has been desecrated, that this woman has been offended 118 times, that these Republican WHORES! I repeat, RepublicanWHORES! Republican WHORES had been baselessly offending this woman and then offended her that this isn't enough to elect this person into the White House.

fuck you bro, you have no power here, BROOOOO

Trump is Their choice. Even if you do not accept it, the Bogdabots inside you do.

Deal

With

It

Does it hurt Liberals?

You know this is just the beginning of MAGA don't you? And justifiably so.

How long ago was this pasta created, anyway?

Was it before the election or after?

no need to be gay, tough will make things more easier to be asexual, so the libido cannot over power your tougths MGTOW FOREVER

>gender
You mean biological sex. Gender is a property of nouns.

but seriously, even if this picture wasn't satire they still wouldn't be hipocritical, because they didn't choose to be born into capitalism in which ethical consumption isn't possible, thank you

I love how all these lib women talking always say Hillary "didn't get to be president." She tried to play a man's game and she lost.

It's always possible, I've been disconnected from banks for 15 years now.

The difference is, it's harder to actually do it than it is to just cry about it.

>tfw I BTFO everyone who posted this cuck image for an entire day and night before the election
>that feel when Trump wins and they're all screeching uncontrollably

No and sage

Your retarded queen is defeated

it's an english localization of this m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1rLrqWiqOc
translation is from memawka

We know what kind of """"girl""""" you are, might as well post a pic so we can judge if you are passing pls include boipussy

But they did choose to get an iPhone. Writing "Resist Capitalism" on an iPhone is like etching "Protect our Environment" into a tree or carving "Do No Harm" into a patient's forehead with a scalpel. Really defeats the purpose.

If you actually have this revolution to overthrow Trump, why the fuck would you just put Hillary in office? If you can organize a revolution, you can organize another election to get someone less shitty than Crooked Hillary into office.

I think you're missing the whole point of why Sup Forums supported him
This is what we wanted

The Day of the Flaming Pepe draws night. BLM dox incoming.

You took a wrong turn, the is the Sup Forumsitically incorrect sub. Now show tits or get the fuck out.

Just because they aren't ascetic in the name of their beliefs doesn't make them not valid. It's like saying "if you are a libertarian why did you go to a public highschool" or "if you don't like it here you can go abroad".

>Guy
>In
>Real
>Life

Fair enough, I can't expect people to be perfect in their beliefs. But the irony in that picture is so blatant that it just looks more retarded than someone being a libertarian and going to a public high school.

This is terrible bait