Amerilards BTFO by Germans

How will we ever recover, goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20170203/german-trust-in-usa-plummets-to-record-low-survey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never.

We will make Europe great again while you become an irrelevant, muslim infested shithole with sharia law.

Of course it happened. They haven't been this assblasted since Brexit, but with Trump in the works, they know it's only a matter of time until the EU dissolves and they're stuck with all the rapefugees. A lack of trust is infinitely preferable to the shitshown that would have gone down had Killery gotten in, she's Merkel 0.2.

What do you gain out of this pathetic attempt (and all the other attempts as you are literally the only one doing it) to troll?

Who cares what those faggots think?

Well it's not surprising for a Muslim country to have a bad opinion of Trump.

>literally the only one doing it
>the only one
We are legion. Expect us.

(((studies))) and (((polls))) confirm!
trump eternally BTFO!

>German opinion
Please don't leave us Hans
Please don't abandon the 48% because of dumb racist old people
Please

We don't need their trust
Just their resources
Trusting any country is foolish, we allscrew each other on a daily basis. Germans already forget how we spied on them?

Just say Auf Wiedersehen like us Bongs are.

How long do you think until the german demon is released?

German flag looks so much cooler than the US'.

You're actually right, I wouldn't be surprised considering the average german's autism that there a group of you most likely in an IRC or Discord directing shilling like this and unironically beleiving in it.

German autism is the strongest in the world.

>German flag looks so much cooler than the US'.

So do our eagles :^)

source?

You realize that everyone on this board knows who this traitorous kike is, right? What do you expect to gain?

Good luck with Putin you UberCucks!

>trusting in the US
>ever

>sauce

thelocal.de/20170203/german-trust-in-usa-plummets-to-record-low-survey

>40% white

Dude, the fact that you think that anyone is actually autistic enough to organize this shows YOUR autism.

>the country that just engaged in the largest act of automobile fraud in history doesn't trust the US

>We will make Europe great again while you become an irrelevant, muslim infested shithole with sharia law.
Fuck, you're going to war again aren't you Hans? And this time you aren't even remotely based.

Third times a charm.

Isn't it sad that you exist shill?

You know full well how autistic germans are so I am not sure why you would doubt my words.

it's not as bad as germany's trustworthiness.

>this delusional
Kek

>Germany

This nation is only relevant in that it leads the rest of the EU cucks.

why would i care, again?

gonna be interesting to see the final amount of damage trump will do, problly even worse than george bush :^)

you shouldn't trust the us
it just elected a robber baron who appointed a cabinet of plutocrats

topkek

Oh no what will we do without the approval of "tanned German" Achmahood and friends

As if polls have ever been an accurate reflection of reality.

Simple black-red-gold is objectively superior to a clusterfuck of french-themed stars and stripes in terms of visual appeal.

Bullshit. Send me a link to anything on a real "German Imperial Eagle"

Oh no not germany please god what will we do

"Germans" hate us, oh no

öööh

Trump ist racist, its no wonder we hate you ameriCANS, höhö CANS get it? its because your trash!!! hahahaha

please, russia. take germany off of our hands once and for all.

Germany was lost in 1989 kid

Nice thread though

Seems like you got some (yous) out of it. Maybe next time you can post a real thread though

t. Obama

Why the fuck would Germans trust us ever?

*WW3 TENSIONS INTENSIFY*

Can't wait for the Sino-European alliance opposing Anglo-Russia

German humor strikes again

NOT (((((GERMANY)))) whatever will we do???????

Germans are massive cucks, what's new

They were out celebrating in the streets when Obama won and their media was gargling his cock

How unfortunate -- for them, that is.

>Germany
>Being respected or trusted by anyone

Lol

Germany's a shitty ally anyways. I'd rather the US be allies with bros like the UK and Poland.

To be fair, your flag is ugly as fuck. I liked your old black, red and white flag, though. You really should go back to using that one.

Trump needs to bomb Germanistan back into the the stone age.

why yet?

we have always hated you. it was never different

>muh trump

no matter which president. you are always backstabbing faggots

>Germany
>Calling anyone back stabbers

You guys are known for ruining every proud nation

You sound like a sub-human east berliner

I've always liked your flag. The white outline of the blue cross is aesthetic. Finlands looks good too. Swedens looks like someone pissed in a pool

When you realise the sneaky krauts are using reverse psychology to turn the world against the islamic scourge

>black, red and white
That's Syria, retard.

hahaha what a glorious timeline, we will all live to see the eternal kraut go extinct by their own cucked policies

if you want to survive the Brown Horde you need to make extreme changes right away Gerrys

>not knowing your own history
shiggy

zhe is paid by your tax dollars my Merkel's government to combat online hate speech

>caring if a country of cucks doesn't trust the USA.

Recover from what?

Actually you've had a couple flags with red, white, and black on it now that I think about it

you're close
i'm polish.
but currently in west germany

>study
What study? Who did they ask? How many did they ask? Why does it even matter?

Third time for Chaim*

Fourth Reich when?

Meanwhile Germans have the most cucked nation of earth besides Sweden

>ashes to ashes

They make a study in USA, asking niggers and Mexicans about Germany. Then they make as study in Germany asking Muslims and Poles. Literally migrants vs. migrants and what do migrants want to be satisfied? They want what you have, to rape your land, wife, get your money, then move forward to another country.

Because as we all know, German judgement on politicians is the best.

It's because the mainstream media in America has been going in full shill mode, which in return made the German media do the same. They act like America is now a dictatorship.

someone forgot to switch his proxy

Different user, but this is one of the eagles from over here

Guter Witz

Golden eagles are common where I live. Pretty birbs

>germany now hates the US, love refugees
>already not going well for them
>will only get worse in the near future

They dug their grave (well, the female and nu-male population has) and now they shall lay in it. I will feel nothing as Germany burns.

Oh no indeed

>ywn experience this level of freedom

Why is the bald eagle such a thing over in the US?

The last time the USA was strong it wiped Germany off the map and dropped two nukes on their only effective allies. Of course Germans are feeling worried.

Tell me about it. I've got a front row seat here.

The media will always using germany or sweden as the pinnacle of what a countries citizenry should be. Spineless, weak, effeminate, and unarmed

My family hasn't been raped and/or murdered by shit-skins I keep alive with my tax dollars yet, so I'm feeling ok.

>
WTFCWGT
>(Who the fuck cares what Germany thinks?)

Oh How the mighty have fallen

>WHY ARE YOU NOT KEKING YOURSELF TO MUSLIMS LIKE WE ARE???

Good question, Germany.

>Fuck Trump and fuck white people

We're going to be reading this headline written in a million slightly different ways over the next 8 years, aren't we?

>we have always hated you.

This. Americans don't realize how anti-American Germans are.

It was the national bird we chose during our rebellion against england. We picked it because it has a long lifespan, looks majestic, and at the time people thought it was native only to North America. Since then it's been a symbol of the united states, and we're patriotic so we love them.
Bald eagles are all over the place in Alaska too. Lots of amazing scenery and wildlife here

This post best post.

BECAUSE WE HAVE SO MUCH FREEDOM WE PICKED AN OVERGROWN CHICKEN TO BE OUR SYMBOL

>Germans don't trust us
Good, those troops in Poland aren't there to fight Russia, they're aiming West.

US-UK-RU alliance against Germany's attempt to take over the world, Round 3

1. no caps lock on /pol
2. Reddit is that way --->