Sup Forums can't defend this

What is the coast Guard ?

Coast Guard exists faggot. Purge and close thread

>what is the coast guard?
You're dismissed.

>You shouldn't build a wall at all because the foreign invaders can get elsewhere haha what now drumpf

Naval mines

>You might as well leave your door open at night because a burglar can still climb through your window

Painful suicide.

Even if the Coast Guard didn't exist.... what backwards-ass kind of logic is this? If you have a gash in your skin and blood's pouring out, and you have the option of closing it halfway or leaving it fully open, what are you going to choose?

Finally America will follow in Australia's footsteps and demand to "STOP THE BOATS" and declare war on nautical travel.

Levees are kind of like oceanic walls

Maybe Trump will make the levees 10 feet taller

Just embarrassing, delete your life

Holy shit you mean to say that we have the worlds largest military and we couldn't spare anyone to guard the coast!? I hate America now!!

Witnessed

WITNESSED
BIG
BEAUTIFUL
LEVEES

Sharks with lazers on their heads.

All of those routes are stupidly inefficient compared to Cuba's quick trip to Florida.

Witnessed!

I knew people were going to say coastguard.

but I came here to say

>implying the coastguard does anything anyway.

even though i would probably join the coastguard anyway.

What is border patrol you fucking mongs

Because your average wetback as a yatch to sail the same distance as crossing Texas.

Sucks we don't have a navy or coast guard. Damn. Pol BTFO eternally

>mexicans going by boat
>across the gulf of mexico
>entirely around florida
>up the east coast
>to the port of savannah

Literally, why?

The land border has many places to hide. The open sea does not.

can spics build boats? they do kind of have a good work ethic.

Sea borders are indefensible, we learned it first hand.

You can't sink them, you can't turn them back, and if you try to push them or do anything using even a little bit of force, the world's leftists like Sweden and Norway will jump on you and call you a fascist and take you to international courts and shit.

Even worse, the country which sent them will not take them back and if they are brought on shore and arrested/placed in detention camps, they will be stuck there forever and you'll have to house, feed and take care of them forever because they can't be taken anywhere.

International rules and laws are fucked up and completely unfair, civilized Western countries must abandon the UN and other international organizations which serve none of their interests and impose illogical and unfair laws on countries being invaded.

so why do they opt to bring drugs over the mexican border if it is just as easy to take it by sea? is it because our naval interdiction is no joke?

AMERICA BTFO
YOU SHOULD HAVE RESEARCHED SEAFARING

Implying the US Coast Guard and military under Trump isn't going to get a 1000000% boost in funding to kick the shit out of any stray guacs that float or crawl into America's newly established free-fire zone.

>thinking the average taco nigger has access to a boat
>Not knowing about the coast Guard

Don't want to be that guy, dipshit

All in the name of ensuring we don't have another New Orleans fiasco.

Oh no! As is american tradition, we must continue the policy of border non-enforcement!

middle easterners can do it to get across Mediterranean, but I don't know the distance difference.

nuke the Caribbean sea

I mean, the benefits could be numerous.

ask the Cubans that they have sent back. you know know nothing

I think chicanos are only marginally better swimmers than blacks

>solves itself

Those get picked up by the coast guard/various navies.

You can sneak across the desert at night in a small band of people if the guide knows what he's doing.

People barley made it to Florida from cuba in rafts. Do you really think people are going to be able to circumvent the entire gulf to get to Florida from Mexico without dying or getting caught?

It would be way too expensive for a small party and the only way poor Squatamalans could afford the trip is in bulk like the rafts of Somalians coming into Italy. Such boats would never make it.

>Mexican Sailors

*blocks your path*

oh well,i guess they should let them all in now

Checked

Also good post

>be trump
>rally cries
>tremendous crowds chanting 'build that wall'
>absolute glory
>and Mexico will pay for it
>Mexico in personal shitstorm
>cartels public executions, corruption, much crime
>Mexico gets mad at bully trump
>trump says he'll send Feds to clean it up
>sends Feds
>cleans it up
>drives cartel south
>all the way to panama
>deem local government corrupt
>annex everything
>great American wall , now in panama only has to be 50 miles longrather than 3000 miles long
>mfw

*teleports behind you*

Naval patrols with orders to sink any spic trying to get into the U.S it creates even more military jobs gives incentive to the U.S to further increase its navy and kills spics best plan ever.

Nazi sharks of course

reports you

Hes a globalist jew.

you replied to the wrong thread.

It has no guns on it. It will get BTFO by a small raft of muds with ak's.

>not noticing the auto cannon on it

Coast Guard are faggots
FYP

*teleports behind you even more*
Nothing personnel kid
*tips fedora*

>What is the Coast Guard?

Literally you.

SAGE

sage these stupid fucking threads you god damn idiots, put the word "sage" in the options field and it wont bump these god damn Sup Forums tier abominations

>It has no guns

Look again.

Only if there are witnesses

its way easier to use radar to detect shit on the water than it is on hilly land.

fuck you can even use a computer program to have a satellite scan the entire gulf and flag anything that isnt water

>four . in an ellipsis

man i fucking hate people

Lol coast guard.

Sure kept those Haitians and Cubans out of America.

>>Sure kept those Haitians and Cubans out of America.
>implying that isn't also gods work

Le spics are hard workers meme.

I work in construction and its a lie. A few are hard workers, but the majority are lazy.

Oh no we are done for how will we recover

I can't fucking swim, you racist shitlords!!!!

That'd be a lot of effort just to make 6.25 an hour

>implying the wall wouldn't extend to the sea

Can mexicans even swim?

1) Drain the gulf.
2) build wall.

>entering through the most racist states

hmm...

this

gun boats

What are scales and distances?
Do you know how much time and effort it would take to cross the ocean under the sun in a shitty raft?

Only a couple thousand illegals come by boat every year versus the hundreds of thousands by land over the border.

And if you think more will start coming by boat just look what happens to the "refugees" trying to get to Europe by boat.

People make it to Florida from Cuba. The distance here is way less.
With a Mexican border wall those numbers will skyrocket.

>someone is going to sail around florida to eastern Georgia
lol, okay. I suppose they'll do that on their weekend recreational sloop.

look again

>boats
>

Trump BTFO

Sup Forums can't, but the coastguard will.