Aleksandr (((Dugin)))

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Daily reminder this insane satanic philosopher is literally directing Russian foreign policy and has Putin 100% by the balls. He is also a crypto-Jew whose "4th Political Theory" is notoriously anti-white and has called for the invasion and genocide of Aryan Ukrainians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_beph8xyFrc
4pt.su/en
cnn.com/2017/02/02/politics/haley-russia-un/
youtube.com/watch?v=8iFXEU-WYOg&t
4pt.su/en/content/either-us-or-nothing
debateolavodugin.blogspot.com.br/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trofim_Lysenko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=_beph8xyFrc

>he fell for dugin meme

also russia needs young population of ukraine, there is absolutely 0 reason for them to genocide ukranians.

How is (((Dugin))) a meme? He is literally the brains behind the Putin agenda.

Everything he proposed in Foundations of Geopolitics is coming true.

4pt.su/en
His website.

He's pure evil.

Food for thoughts, were the violent "antifa" members infact russian pawns to create disruption between the left and right in US? As dictated by Dugin as a key goal? I mean it was quite clear that such actions by antifa would ruin the face of liberalism.

How are Russia getting that much Chinese clay though?
I guess Germany and "EU" will be on Russia's side once AfD gets elected.

i have his book eurasian something

didnt read yet

is it good?

I saw an upswing in anti-russian posts today and wondered where was the satanic dugin poster. Good to see you again.

Yes. Dugin's plan is to destroy the West by supporting both the far-right AND The far-left. There are also plenty of Duginites on /leftypol/.

He spoke to a brazilian erudite, the brazilian erudite defended american conservatism and he made a lot of propaganda about Eurasianism.
I I'll dig for the transcript in english, I had the link on my notebook.

Dugin is the new Julius Evola and also /our guy/

Russia and China will form an alliance against the US and UK, especially now that Trump's America is supporting Ukraine over Russia.

cnn.com/2017/02/02/politics/haley-russia-un/

He's a fucking esoteric faggot who loves mudslimes and chinks.
t.Slav

youtube.com/watch?v=8iFXEU-WYOg&t

I just finished watching this vid

he was kinda right at some point
why Georgia is annexed by Iran? he considers Georgia as orthodox and part of "Russian culture", so this map seems kinda inaccurate

He's a sophist at best, just because he cite Evola on lay terms doesn't make him an intellectual.

No.

> and also /our guy/

Wrong. Dugin is anti-white and wants Aryan Slavs to race-mix with turkroaches and chinks.

US China economic collapse....

Iran is already turning into a Russian pawn, German elections, Japan will be forced to align with Russia when the US and China are in crumbles....

English version?

It's unrealistic to imagine Russia without China and Iran backing, anyone trying to figure out that much might be heavily wrong.
Unless Putin explicitly do something against the two of them and side with Trump there's no way in hell you can expect an alliance.

sadly, but there ain't any i guess

4pt.su/en/content/either-us-or-nothing

Nobody takes Dugin seriously though, there are plenty of dumb fucks working in the government already. It's not that Dugin influences them, but the fact that they are scum and attention seeking faggots to begin with. Putin only gives a fuck about his multi billionaire friends that occupy the CEO seats at mining corporations. That comes from someone who is generally supports Putin. If Novorossiya didn't exist, it should have been created anyway

>Slavs
>Aryan

change video option and set auto-translate

options>subtitles>Auto-translate

How's the racemixing propaganda doing in Russiain accordance to his plans? I have Russian friends in Moscow but they are unware of anything related to Dugin.

in accordance*

debateolavodugin.blogspot.com.br/
Here's the whole debate.
>I'm not acquainted with anyone responsible for that work, only the debater against Dugin that was my teacher since I was 16 years old, now I'm 26.

>they are unware of anything related to Dugin.
That's because Dugin is only a drop in the sea of "SLAVS ARE TRU ARYANS"/"EVERYONE COMES FROM PROTOSLAVS" bullshittery nobody, except radical right gives a fuck about.

>3rd political theory decries 4th political theory as 2nd political theory

I didn't say a Russia US alliance.

I said US and China falling into economic collapse as Russia fills the vacuum.

I could only find a website to his party in Russia with another manifesto, there's a .org website that I couldn't find using reverse whois on his domain [email protected],

> insane satanic philosopher is literally directing Russian foreign policy
Doesn't look like a Jew to me...

How are Ukrainians degenerates?

They don't have the same rates of death from drinking and drug taking as Mongolian Russians.

They have a higher average IQ than Russia, and have contributed most of the Soviet Union's intellectual work. Most high end scientists in the soviet era were from Ukraine.

Russians are just jealous their subhuman Mongol dna doesn't allow them to create anything, so they must conquer. Ukraine is in a bad ways, because Russian kikes control it.

>Daily reminder this insane satanic philosopher is literally directing Russian foreign policy and has Putin 100% by the balls. He is also a crypto-Jew whose "4th Political Theory" is notoriously anti-white and has called for the invasion and genocide of Aryan Ukrainians.

the bastard. must be destroyed. he preaches poisonous philosophy. itself a slippery vile subhuman.

He was in Ankara before the coup
Don't know what was he doing or what he did.

This guy is a supporter of the alt-right's Richard spencer and his "ex" wife, check his twitter out

>tfw too irrelevant to be part of Dugin's plans

Thank God for that.

was giving a lecture.

>ukrainian intellectuals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trofim_Lysenko
Got any source for your claims?