What is Sup Forums's opinion on Alex Jones?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Heard him for the first time on the Joe Rogan experience today, crazy as fuck but I like him

But what do i know im a leaf, my opinion is shit

He's been pretty based for the past 20 years, he calls powerful people out on their BS, he's not partisan, hated both Bush & Obama, like all sane people. He was pro-Trump. I'm waiting to see if he maintains his integrity now that someone he likes is in power.

Poisons the well

How is a water filter salesman relevant to this board?

He's right about everything

rare flag!

>look at this fucking autist lmao

Bloated retard that does plenty of . Anytime a potential conspiracy with validity comes around, he attaches himself to it like an amoeba and makes it sound stupid.

If Jones wanted to help fight globalism and kikes, he would just keep his mouth shut.

I like Alex but sometimes I think he gets a little too rabid and militant with the things he investigates and it can put people off of it, also he used to be pretty fuckin swole.

>Dominican republic
>rare

gb2 plebbit

entertaining guy

Leafs get away with one good post a day.

Hows Shariah law F A M ?

he's absolutely hilarious. I love every second of him i've watched.

1776 WILL COMMENCE

I'M A PIONEER

Barron is ten, right? So Trump had him at 60~
...Likelihood of autism very high

A humble water filter salesman who stumbled into a terrible conspiracy

Cool guy but some of his conspiracies are nonsense. Makes it hard to listen seriously when he does have a point

The world's single most powerful denizen. Even the Bogs quake in fear of this man's potential energy output.

Will his true and final form ever be unleashed? We can only wait and see.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

top fucking boy

1776 motherfucker

Great patriot.

Oh Hi South Africa, how's having to deal with living worse than niggers daily?

hows being a nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=40

retard

>hit the blunt 3 times

respect

He's a bit loony but based as fuck.

controlled by the kikes

Absolutely based

Snake oil salesman/paranoid schizophrenic

The consensus of pol used to be that he was controlled opposition by the CIA and/or Jews, which he very well could be. Ironically Alex Jones came out with a video about 3 weeks ago called "Dancing with Jews!" and pol had absolutely no input on it.

Video's on his Official Youtube channel somewhere.

His soul matches his body

Decent information, but click-baity and unorganized as fuck. No contextual background to what's being reported, and that's how you keep wrestling interesting, not how you get information in to the hands of normies.

he's a jew just like trump

Lost his mind from OD'ing on bogpills, he's almost always right though

In the west there is a strict prohibition on free speech.

People don't want to be honest with themselves about this.

As a result, any cointelpro operative who is allowed to dabble a little bit of truth in front of you comes off as a hero. People get lulled into the archetype and believe the bullshit or follow the leader.

The only thing of value you can really get from some operative like Jones is paying attention to when he deflects and thinking about why, or what he refuses to talk about.

Bill Hicks is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

shut your fucking mouth about our future emperor

Listening to him on Joe Rogan right now. I've only heard clips before this.

It's honestly a bit too high energy for me. Good stuff though.

I was originally worried that he was another Glenn Beck - and there's an element to that, where he's acting crazy for the entertainment value, and he's acting as an entertainer for the money. BUT in watching him, I honestly think he believes this stuff. That he's an honest person, at least. Beck is, by his own admittance, purely into it for the money...

What a nut.

Full of energy?

His soul is tall

quick rundown?

retard

thats a big soul

5/5 WOULD BUY A WATER FILTER

>Globalists

Third Bog bro? Is that you?

He's a fat faggot.