BEPPE LOVES TRUMP, ITALY UNCUCKING ITSELF

>The leader of Italy’s populist Five Star Movement (M5S) said that he is “very optimistic” about the Trump presidency, which will reignite the American economy and stop playing world police enforcer.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/23/italian-populist-leader-optimistic-trump-presidency/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12241875
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pure is thy double.

is this the book of the dead? which edition?

this guy looks so cool he right wing or left

not even he knows

I liked Beppe and his name rhymes with Pepe however didn't he fold under the pressure of shadow forces not very long ago and go full cuck betraying his entire movement and asked some pro-eu group for permission to swallow their dong?

Nice trips!
"Egyptian Language: Easy lessons in Egyptian hieroglyphics" by Sir E.A. Wallis Budge.
From a 6th Dynasty inscription

beppis :DDDDD

Beppe is a good goy who loves unlimited immigration

what kind of sorcery memetics are you doing with this?

i think he reversed course, guy is a complete clown

he is winning tho

Beppe is a good goy who loves your money.
PLS VOTE AGAINST THE POLITICIANS WE ARE DIFFERENT PARTY MADE OF GOOD PEOPLE OF THE REAL ITALY
Too bad the average italian is just like the politicians, that's why we're in this mess.

No, with the current mess about his party in rome there's no way he's getting anything next time.

ofc he is winning, all the others are a joke too

The only hope is a Forza Italia + Lega + FdI alliance to save us from the communists and m5s

And even then we would be in complete shit but not with so many (((refugees))))

Good work Grillo.

I'm for Salvini and Legs Nord but I wouldn't be opposed to a 5star Government as long as the stop African and middle eastern migration, and try to get italy out of the EU

salvini is winning the pol poll, is he retarded too or ourguy?
strawpoll.me/12241875

Sorry mate, it's gonna be NcD + PD(etached) and a renzie2.0 gov, they'll win with 47%.

who even knows what they want, they get a vote for everything and their people voted to leave EFDD (farage's group on european parliament) and join ALDE (cuck)

salvini is another retard and a scam, but honestly he's the only one that feels "close" to the people and not completely ignorant like m5s.
He will not win alone unless he manages to get together with berlu, which won't happen and which would anyway basically rule him out of the equation since berlusconi is too strong.

so italy is kill?

>stop playing world police enforcer
Only two weeks later and that one's already down the shitter.

Why is Italy like the only Euro country that has a bunch of cool right wing parties that will form a coalition to block shitskins?

He dropped Ukip because UK is going out and they aren't going to have any power soon.
He wanted to join commies which said "ayy no go fuck yourself".
He went back begging to ukip.

but join europhile ALDE?

We will have more commies. I just hope that if it has to be, it's that retard renzie and alfano (which would be moderate left and moderate right respectively, the result being the government we had till the referendum), and not a full blown commie pact with those old fucks that should just get a stroke and die.

Who's more based: Salvini or Beppe?

Grillo betrayed the far right by leaving their eurogroup and trying to join the cucked centrists.The funny thing is that they refused him.

Those are the eurocuck commies.
Don't let them fool you with their "centrist" position, they're all commies.