G-guys

google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/celebrity/howard-stern-claims-donald-trump-wants-hillary-clinton-to-be-president-165254904.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iMIKzUAY8n4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1462588871662.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who gives a shit what that dork thinks

I'm a #HillaryHarpoonnow

Howard Stern!

Wait if its still 2017 no one cares. He is Don Imus now

>yahoo.com
they're still around after the 6 million security leaks?

he probably took the last season of south park seriously, what a fucking mong.

Him winning the election was 69d chess.

>that one time on howard stern in the 90s while talking to trump one of trump's friends mentioned how he likes russian prostitutes because they'll do anything and they all had a good laugh about it

how many dimensions of chess have we reached by now

cool story bro

>watches South Park
underage b&

Howard went full hollywood kike faggot to appease his jew cunt liberal

Listen to his shows from the early 90s and compare them to now

>SURELY THIS WILL WIN THE ELECTION FOR SANDERS

>"I'm a stupid eighth grader who loves a shitty cartoon and I HAVE to believe they don't despise my favorite politician."
Grow the fuck up.

>being over 15
>still watching south park

guys

This gives Bernie a Chance

LET. THAT. SINK. IN. and really make you think

>South Park
You need to go back.

Stop giving Stern a microphone and put him in a home.

>trusting a kike

Lol.

>Posting what a Jew said here

Nigga you took a wrong turn somewhere. Gtfo.

Yeah man south park's the shit, rick & morty too and hey did you see the new Bill Burr special ayyy lmao Xd :D 11!!11 :D

>likes shitty cc show
what a faggot. get off my board.

Matt and Trey are the eternal 7th graders. They're honestly kind of embarrassing when they talk serious topics, even when I agree with them.

Stern hasn't been funny since he banned Gilbert from the show.

>inbred island watches south park
was anyone surprised?

Even Howard Stern > South Park.
Just speaks to how shitty South Park is.

>mfw Trump was a actually a Clinton plant
>mfw he still fucking won

Every episode of south park:
>two spearte current events come to south park by way of randy or cartman
>mix together in LOLsoRANdumb way
>two shitty jokes that are repeated throughout the epispde ad nauseam
>le wacky plot gets out of control
>the boys save the day
>cartman says cusswords or JEWZ
>at end of the episode kyle or stan sum up an empty forced social message
>OH WOW SO DEEP!
This show was NEVER good

Global Rule 2

I like all those. Your loss if you don't.

faggot

>Not finding the humor in a comedy

Your life and soul are shit.

is r/The_Donald ever gonna leave?

Well thats changing, South Park creators said due to whats happened with MUH NAZI"S they will no longer have Cartman being Cartman or tackling politics.

In other words.
>Ratings are shit because they bash Trump.
>Cartman not being antisemetic was interesting.
>WE CHANGIN FOR THE BETTAH GOYS!

What did you mean by this?

This is the most likely scenario

>all comedies are funny

Holy fucking shit this is a joke. I mean the article AND what Howard said. I heard what he said, he was fucking joking. He still really likes Trump and he never released the tapes of Trump when he was on the show because he thought it was bullshit what the media was going to do to him. The comment he made went along the lines of this:

>"Trump never wanted to be president, and he's looking into all the voter fraud because he wants it to turn out she actually did win. He's pissed he won."

And he was laughing as he said it because it was a fucking joke. This dumb cunt can't honestly believe he was serious. There's no fucking way anyone is that retarded.

Hoo hoo Robin , I invented presidents .

>(((stern)))

>this celebrity said X
W H O C A R E S
This is not thread worthy.

The show will still suck. Even back when they were more libertarian like me the show was just boring and unfunny.
Honestly even that piece of shit show Family Guy is better.

>when you realize 1997 was 40 years ago

Howard thinks people doing podcasts are stupid and radio is the wave of the future.

you are clearly Sup Forums cancer

>that time when the Trump family was going on about how smart they are, and Stern asked them to multiply 17 x 6.
>youtu.be/iMIKzUAY8n4

comedy gold

All these posts triggered about an irrelevant south park comment, hmmmmmmm
Opinions on the show aside, i've seen plenty of threads civilly discussing it. Why are you all freaking out? You don't sound like very genuine posters hmmmm

I bet you voted for Hillary

>Trump is only trying to get publicity
>Trump is a Clinton plant
>Trump wants to be a figurehead for Kasich
>Trump will be corralled by Pence
>Trump is reckless and uncontrollable
>Trump is Putin's puppet
>Trump is only trying to advance his business goals
>Trump is being lead by Bannon
>Trump really is a Clinton plant though
[YOU ARE HERE]
>Trump is owned by Israel
>Trump is a publicity stunt for Cheetos
>Trump bows to the Bogdanoffs

Elizabeth (((Streisand)))

Stern is irrelevant and he doesn't know shit about what is popular anymore especially when it comes to politics.

mike judge is kind of a faggot but he still co created the best cartoon ever and i don't care about his views when im watching it
people here need to stop with all the "This celebrity let me down :'( " crap.

Not a traditional plant as one might think. But he was considered a possible candidate by the dems before he announced and seen as the easiest to control and defeat.

What did he mean by this? meme is from Sup Forums. You do know that not everybody who likes Trump agrees on literally everything else right?

I wrote about 200 posts on Sup Forums in support of Cruz and still you dumb fat American idiots still supported a guy who was only trolling you and actually wanted to lose.
Good job you fat fucks.

Not an answer or argument.

It was in 2006 - he single handedly built up Sirius XM by bringing millions of his listeners over. There's a reason he's one of the, if not the highest paid entertainer today (even when 1997 was 40 years ago)

South Park is for stupid stoners who think they're wise.

Replying to you out of laziness.

Sodosopa was some of the funniest shit I've watched in years. Everyone who disagrees is a humorless turd with no joy in their life.
Sad!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1462588871662.jpg/

You gotta be 18 to post here m8.

(((Howard Stern)))
Hes a jewish cultural degeneration propagandist.

All those posts with the same flag. I smell a samefag.

They should just go ahead and let cartman be the character who wins now. Notice how when it came time to do social justice shit, the character who is "the villain" who also has a marked and long history with the social order, and no friend of hippies became an SJW.

As it is now, Cartman is just a dumping ground. he's the bad man everyone needs to be better than, he's the villian, he's a swiss army knife of hate-able shit, and its just not funny or clever anymore. Cartman is best when he's allowed to even be cartman in the first place, and he would be even better if he were used to represent a different way of thinking than the other boys.

Cartman should have spent the election in a bomb shelter waiting for miz prez, and then had his victory, and been totally unable to accept it was real, like he was living in the matrix or something. Almost any other handling of the subject matter would have been more creatively honest. Instead, Cartman is a placeholder for whatever shit Traytray and Matt hate. It wasn't even always that way though.

Remember south american rain forest episode? Remember the hippy drum circle episode? The problem is partisan cunts and faggot kikes and jews running the show.

>The Cleveland was some of the funniest shit I've watched in years. Everyone who disagrees is a humorless turd with no joy in their life. Sad!
See I can say stupid shit too.

>DUDE CURRENT EVENTS XD