ANTICOM GENERAL

ITT, we come up with ideas on how to peacefully dismantle ANTIFA.

>no violence, it's what they want
>MSM sides with them, even if they don't name ANTIFA
>If you go to any protests always record faces, don't provoke them.
>If anyone asks who you are just say ANTICOM, don't associate Sup Forums or Sup Forums

That's all I got right now, feel free to add on.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=Eu3OPaNl3jU
youtube.com/watch?v=osqx2MyfdnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rxAh64IxP6Q
antifascism.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are not going anywhere you nazi scum. You'll have to kill us to make us go away.

want it to be labled as domestic terrorist org because it is
wat do

All expenses paid one way trip to china

Include American flags. Portray the group as positive, not negative. I suggest defending free speech. to oppose Antifas main strategy of not allowing dissenters to speak publicly.

Any resistance must have the support of the public.

needs a better symbol of the helcopter rides, no need to steal from them and add confusion in a fight of armbands and bandannas

This, of anyone wants to create a new symbol go for it.

>American flag presence
>Pro-Free speech

>itt we come up with ways to be even bigger cucks in the face of leftists

fuck off you hippie shill piece of shit. Violence is the only thing that will MAGA.

>ITT, we come up with ideas on how to peacefully dismantle ANTIFA.

just sit back and watch as they dismantle themselves.
once sessions is done cleaning the DoJ of leftists, rioters in the streets will be in for a world of hurt.

Important point, anyone suggesting violence is a subverter and must be addressed as such.

faggot

>being lower/middle class
>being Anticommunist
>literally being against your own liberation and freedom

Are you that retarded user?

>anyone who suggests not being a beta cuck is a subverter

how is hillary still paying you shills?

Nice try shill

Communism doesn't work you retard. Never has, never will. COMMUNISTS DESERVE DEATH

Good thing everyone hates communists, so people can't call you a Nazi or whatever

>i'm poor
>let's make myself poorer

stfu kike

you literally say communists deserve death but are unwilling to raise a fist in protest of leftist aggression. You are a cuckold. Plain and simple.

There are no such thing as "Nazis" you just make them up. You are a hopeless romantic. Go back to larping something else freedom fighter.

If you want to be violent why don't you go do something instead of trying to get others to do your dirty work?

How much more beta can you be?

how about you just say your a random guy. if you say anti com they will beat u up

>I suggest defending free speech
ANTI-FA = ANTI - FIRST AMENDMENT
>ANTI-FA = ANTI - FIRST AMENDMENT
>ANTI-FA = ANTI - FIRST AMENDMENT

>muh first amendment
>KILL THE COMMIES THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEWPOINT!!!1!1!

Violence is a nigger strategy you fucking sub 70

fuck thats a good ideia

ANTI FIRST AMENDMENT = ANTIFA

ANTIFA only function because they have financial backing, and they hide from law enforcement. Tons of these people are deathly afraid of having their faces exposed and pictures taken. Word is that they become unemployable as professional protesters if their identity gets found out, so keeping plenty of cameras on them is a great way to spook them.
The only thing that will really hurt them apart from the coming government action is documenting and cataloging all their crimes. Get tons of footage. Save all videos you can find online. Use it to make compilation videos and spread it around social media.

Don't let them control the narrative and claim they're fighting the good fight. Show them as the low class cretin they are, and you take away their power.
Keep pushing and this will probably happen.

This is already in the works, don't worry. Theres going to be a massive crack down on rioters. Some financial backers inciting these conflicts are going to have their assets frozen, and warrants will be issued for their arrest.

are you retarded or just liberal? Are you saying hitler was a nigger?

>ANTI FIRST AMENDMENT = ANTIFA

the first amendment is what gives these braindead morons the right to do this in the first place. if trump got rid of the first amendment we wouldnt have the media repeating fake news 24 hours a day brainwashing these faggots.

No he was a buttmad failed artist who employed nigger strategies to ensure Russians raped his country's women to death. He was truly the alpha cuck.

great idea

good points, but he's trying to derail productive discussion, ignore trolls

wow, you're just as anti-fascist as the retards this thread is about. no wonder you support giving into whatever demands they make.

>freedom is giving half of your income to the state so they can provide a "safety net" for other worthless fucks like you

>implying I didnt "stand my ground" against three different leftists before noon

Not an argument

Suit yourself.

I seriously can't understand how some people truly believe communism will work in this country. It hasn't worked anywhere. What drives them to believe it'll work this time?

>in the works
the petition is rigged to one vote
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

Shits gone way too far for a non-violent soup, antifa need to be crushed like the rodent scum they are.

To achieve this all you'll need to do is let them have carry on the way they are. soon the normies in the middle will get sick of their antics and the government will send in the nat. Guard and those guys will not hesitate to put the commie scum down

libtards arent very good at logic are they? here, I'll make it easier. You're a leftist who supports giving leftists whatever they want.

>What drives them to believe it'll work this time?

Emotional instability
Self loathing
Drugs
Degeneracy

Communism is purely emotional, it makes no practical sense

This petition has nothing to do with it. The admin is already well aware of the issue at hand. This is going to get nipped in the bud before it goes any further. Large scale violent clashes in every urban center across the US won't be tolerated.
An order is already being prepared.

Communists are the best at killing communists, so do yourself a favor and kill yourself and your antifa faggot brothers as well.

>peacefully dismantle ANTIFA.
we should all dress up as crusaders and charge at them wgile screaming "DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT!"
that way we'll be both provocative and protected with armor sheild and (dull) swords. literally nothing could go wrong

Faggot

I have an idea for a psy-op.

what if we made shill antifa accounts and retweeted their posts tagging #Antifa #Anti-FirstAmendment and see if we can subvert them a bit.

I just voted, and it really is rigged. Wtf. (((They))) are in total control

*on twitter

we just have to make your kind go more low,and use the cops to kill y'all
youtube.com/watch?v=Eu3OPaNl3jU

DUDE IF WE KILL THE ANTIFA THEY WIN LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=osqx2MyfdnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rxAh64IxP6Q
>antifa in a nutshell

>kek
communism makes everyone even poorer.

>be careful what you wish for, this is what happens when natsocs stop fucking around.

Nobody gives a shit if you go away or not so long as everyone stops taking you seriously. You'll be lumped in with every other retarded hate group, a curiosity for a few unbelievable headlines and nothing more. Enjoy.

I'm just gonna leave this here!

antifascism.org/

ok

People thought of this a year ago for some Feminists/Jews on twitter and in the media in regards to the whole "hate speech" topic. Its a dead end. These people actually are openly against the first amendment.
The best route is to pretend to be one of them, and be even more extreme than they are. Talk about limiting white birth rates, making tax rates based on race so whites pay more, things like that.
Take the over zealous position that they themselves wish they could take publicly. This is how you polarize normies against them.

We need to show up at right-wing rallies and start defending people.

>You'll have to kill us to make us go away
What do you think we have helicopters for?

user, here's a list of things communist are against.

1) Freedom of speech
2) Freedom of association
3) Right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
4) Freedom of religion
5) Right to bear arms
6) Right to property

It's another "hehe lets LARP xD DEUS BUBLT XDD Day of teh ropes sOoN xD" episode.

Keep on dreaming with doing something while you enjoy your doritos sitting in your mother's basements posting frog memes, that sure would make the difference.

>colombia
Your life must be fucking miserable m8

lol OK YOU PUT YOUR HAND ON ME AND YOU WILL BE DEAD

But this sounds like a good idea. As long as people stay peaceful and use their words

0.0002 shekels has been added to your account

>we're not nazis
>we have guns
>you don't

off yourself

Threw this together, maybe a little too american?

>antifascism.org/
did you get the virus of kek?

Gladly

My guy, all we need is American flags and "Don't Tred on Me" flags.

Maybe a USA flag with black and yellow stars and stripes instead?

i cannot wait.

Include the Statue of Liberty, it'll confuse the liberals

That's the plan, dumbass.

Beautiful

Fuck, I'm glad I live in Trump's America

There's no confusion, they stand against liberty.

Not good with photoshop but maybe emphasizing the point that they are NEETs.

> The Barrista Uprising, No Che No Latte
> Hot Topic(tm) Revolution, Skinny Jeans Edition

Memes should obviously have a presence, at least I think.

Maybe we could use a Badger or Wolverine

OR if all else fails this

something like this?

>implying we weren't going to kill you
where do you think you are?

Sure, although I it can be a standard American flag (or even better, a Betsy Ross American flag).

yeah

How could I forget nature gave us the perfect candidate for a mascot

Is this a good flag?

lol I like this one.

I got that covered too.

That's beautiful user, do they sell those?

leftist aren't people pacifism won't work, we must kill them

You took a perfectly good flag with ancap colors and gave it commie colors, no, it is not good.

Wait, I take it back, I forgot the color of the MAGA hats

Reverse the colors. Maybe with the phrase "Live free or die"

Nonviolent frogs that poisons attackers... Peacful demonstrations against antifa are bound to get some of us hurt, but we should never be violent ourselves, martyrdom is much better.

Nah I just made it.

Nothing wrong with the original, just wanted to provide something new.

>commie
So you're saying MAGA hats are commie? Lol.

>You'll have to kill us to make us go away.
Sounds good to me.

Alternative idea that I posted in another general:

>Being anti-white

My mistake, I forgot about the hats completely. It would definitely look good on a MAGA hat.

Ancap from Reddit here

I had no idea that it has become so popular

All I can say is that Tankies get free helicopter rides voluntarily funded through bitcoin

I like the look of the betsy ross flag maybe with a badger or something in the middle of the circle of stars?