Why has every martiarchal society in history collapsed?

Why has every martiarchal society in history collapsed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trobriand_Islands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women are petty

because women are weak

Are there even any matriarchal societies?

None has ever existed.

Women backstab each a other.

Create smart groups name one lead,in case one oppose go out and create her own group.

Unable followed authority, everything becomes games power,envy and jealous.

Bullying weak, start shame campaigns each other's,don't work only play mind games.

If women were meant to lead, they would be the world's leaders.

>Peter Pan as some hot fairy blonde that takes young boys to a magical world

I'm okay with this.

Five days a month they act irrationally because of a little pain.

>J Fogle and the 7 lolis

Too emotional.

>Why has every martiarchal society in history collapsed?
>every
Jews? Am I missing something?

it hasn't yet

Gotta be Jews.

Jews.

The EU

>be young in school
>old male principal dies
>woman takes over
>entire school devolves into degeneracy and female teachers literally conspire against students unironically
>be teen in different high school
>previous male head of academics retires
>replaced by some female french cunt
>high school devolves into tardiness and schedules are fucked beyond help and she blames everyone else

They literally cannot lead. It isn't possible. Even my home country suffered the same fate when the old guy got assassinated and then power was taken by a pair of cunts that are constantly at each other's throats while people literally breathe sighs of relief when they hear they're leaving the country for a bit.

The reason their place was in the hearth and home throughout history is because that's where they can do the least amount of damage. The reason they were beaten historically because they are always children that act irrationally, therefore they need to be spanked. The reason they have never lead any successful empire is because they never had the capability to.

matriarchal/matrilineal ok i'm retarded

I remember I learned about one in a sustainability class. I forgot the specific culture, but the teacher was shilling hard about how successful they were until they got wiped out by patriarchal warrior tribes.

Yes, they're not very impressive

There's a small area in China where women are in charge of everything and guys basically just go fishing all day and then bang whatever woman they want at night. It seems pretty enjoyable but obviously they're poor as fuck.

women don't think far ahead
also they are almost all clinically delusional

Actually not true, it's just that they never reach a large scale

I know of at least one matriarchal culture that still exists today on a few tiny islands off the coast of Japan. Forget what they're called. Of course, as with every culture, the millennials are abandoning tradition.

you're mom is a matriarchal society

That's not to say they literally can't do anything, they just can't lead. I've known women in my life that have done things right, yet I've never met a female leader of anything get shit done

>but the teacher was shilling hard about how successful they were until they got wiped out by patriarchal warrior tribes.

Wouldn't that make them pretty unsuccessful? I can't imagine how demoralizing it would be to know that your tribe's female former leaders are getting fucked by your new male leaders. That's far worse than your former leaders being killed in battle.

Well, under that life, what worth does money have anyway? You get food, you get fuck, it's pretty much livin' the dream

I'd watch Joe White. If they made the beast a cat girl I'd watch that too.

fpbp

Sweden and Canada

There are no matriachal societies. People confuse matrilineal societies (primitive shitholes like Africa where every woman in town is a cum dumpster and no one knows who their father is so only direct mother child relatives can be confirmed related) with matriarchies

My thoughts exactly. If I was a woman I'd much rather be second-class under a male controlled society than live in a female utopia knowing generations of progress will get pillaged and raped away as soon as were discovered by an invading army.

You forget that you're living in China
If you ever have aspirations beyond fishing or feel unhappy with your female masters, prepare for the firing line.

The household is usually a matriarchal society where the woman (mother) usually leads and females get first pick for almost everything.

What the fuck else could you want? Getting up each morning, meeting your pals and catching some fish. Then eating some freshly cooked fish with the people you love and talking about your day. I don't care which country that is, it sounds like the perfect life.

That's kind of the interesting part, isn't it? You don't really work, you just chill with your bros during the day, then you bang at night. I wouldn't mind giving up internet for that life, seems pretty relaxing.

I don't think you know much about China. Most places are pretty autonomous including that area. Also you can do whatever, if females are unhappy they'll just maybe talk a bit of shit and you'll bang others.

Then why are there so many videos of Chinese women beating the shit out of their husbands mistresses and stripping them naked in front of crowds?

Link me bruh, sounds hot as fuck.

>Then why are there so many videos of Chinese women beating the shit out of their husbands mistresses and stripping them naked in front of crowds?
Show me a video of a Chinese bitch stripping her husband naked. They do that shit to cheating whores who deserve it though.

Also, it sounds like the same shit as guys beating up other guys for looking at their girl funny. Guessing over there, the guys are the thots

Because women don't have the physical stength needed to defend their tribe from attack. Duh why is this even a question?

The Amazons

naked qts in aprons is my thing

>not posting qt giantess
You fucked up

>2d
You fucked up.

That order was also imposed on them inorder to remove them as a threat, by another group

>no fat tits on muh tall women
What is even the point of them towering over you if they don't have the tits for it?

>posting some short stack 5'5 slut
Gross.

What are you talking about? Seriously curious.

i want to bang the tall one more then the small one.

Let me guess you are 5'5" and desperate to get some tall genes into your family.

i'm 181cm, to lazy to look up how much that is in inch.

You would be a faggot if you didn't.

>wanting to bang a midget and ruin your tall genes
You must be at least 6'4 to post here, excuse yourself.

So is the joke that these stories just wouldn't work at all with genderflips?
>Handsome and the beast is either furry romance or he just fucks off to find a better woman
>Joe White has a shortstack harem and there's no plot progression because he's living like a sultan and needs nothing else in life
>Cinderello's work ethic allows him to climb the social ladder and leave his impoverished shithole family behind
Where the fuck do I even start with Petra Pan.

>have a fetish for taller women
>184cm
This is why I converted to 2D

Yes, but they don't last because Matriarchies are too unstable and destroy the foundation they've propped themselves up on in the first place.

Feminism is not a reaction to some bullshit """oppression""". Feminism is simply women failing the challenge of leisure.

Feminism is a result of having too much time on your hands. This is why the most Feminist/Matriarchal nations are also the most technologically advanced, the safest, and have the most food and water. They're the places women have always had it best.
The first feminists were rich white women.

The same is observed in Nature; where resources are scarce and predators abound, the Males are socially dominant and run things, because they is tailored to run things in this environment. The females must rely on the males to survive. The females can not cope successfully in this environment alone.

Where resources abound and predators are few to none, the female has the run of things, because she is not relying upon the males to survive so much. This results in a chaotic society/hierarchy where females compete for a few attractive high status males, and the males tear each other apart in a never ending tournament to BE that high status male.

The result is "low parental investment", where the male does not stick around for the offspring, and in humans, the female gets fucked and chucked and ends up alone and bitter in old age. There is no cohesion.

Patriarchy (with monogamous marriage to give most men wives) is cooperation and community.

Matriarchy is chaos and calamity.

Beating them has never been socially acceptable. In the West anyway.

I wanna fill this woman with a litter of white babies.

What is your home country

That's a matter of the home. They were beaten in the past, and "hen pecked" husbands were literally stripped down and paraded around for shame. It wasn't something to do in public of show off outside. Beating up anyone, related or not, was never been acceptable anywhere in public. It's a private matter and was expected to be handled privately

Maybe of you're a degenerate with no ideals for a higher society.

>dad I want to be an artist like Da Vinci
>dad I want to be a scientist like Newton
>dad I want to be an engineer like Archimedes
>dad I want to be a fighter like Dempsey
>dad I want to be an explorer like Columbus

>sorry son but our std ridden matriarchs aren't going to catch their OWN fish. Here's some cream for your warts.

>revealing your country
>in an anonymous imageboard
>one specifically geared towards racism
Whatever, it's Bangladesh

It's not like we didn't do all that and fuck it up by pretending that women had something to do with society.
>Pretending a pig is a human because we eat them to live.
>Pretending a woman is a human because we fuck them to have the next generation of men live.

>Why has every martiarchal society in history collapsed?
>collapsed

Factually incorrect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trobriand_Islands

>not realizing that is the ideal society
Okay hothead, what's your ideal society if not that?

A third world ooga booga shithole.

>matriarchal society
What happened user? Linked the wrong article?

>You are mom

>At seven or eight years of age, Trobriand children begin to play erotic games with each other and imitate adult seductive attitudes. About four or five years later, they begin to pursue sexual partners. They change partners often. Women are just as assertive and dominant as men in pursuing or refusing a lover. This is not only allowed, but encouraged.
>In the Trobriand Islands, there is no traditional marriage ceremony. A young woman stays in her lover's house instead of leaving it before sunrise. The man and woman sit together in the morning and wait for the bride's mother to bring them cooked yams. The married couple eat together for about a year, and then go back to eating separately. Once the man and woman eat together, the marriage is officially recognized.
>When a Trobriand couple want to marry each other, they show their interest by sleeping together, spending time together, and staying with each other for several weeks. The girl's parents approve of the couple when a girl accepts a gift from a boy. After that, the girl moves to the boy's house, eats her meals there, and accompanies her husband all day. Then word goes out that the boy and girl are married.
>If after one year, a woman is unhappy with her husband, she may divorce him. A married couple may also get divorced if the husband chooses another woman. The man may try to go back with the woman he left by giving her family yams and other gifts, but it is ultimately up to the woman if she wants to be with that man.
Yeah no. This isn't matriarchal it's just feminism. It's like how the Jews are matrilineal but the men have all the power.

Sure, but the key thing is that, there never was and never will be a matriarchal civilization.

Larst lelijken normie kom spuldje of gtfo doe doe doe

but shouldn't he be smiling in both of these?

Because women are a meme

Bonobos have a matriarchal group structure.
Bonobos are a fucked up species that would immediately perish if they had real competition.

There was a matriarchal civilization in NA before they got SMALLPOXED

The nordic countries.

women are a meme

They exist but they're extremely small scale.

one is 6'0" and the other is 5'11"

>female dwarfs
>no beard
This comic was made by a freaking MORON

The problem is that matriarchal societies have an efficiency problem. Think of it like a chimp troop; when two chimp troops go to war, the chimp troop that supported more males tends to win out. The females simply switch property and often times their children are killed. Chimp troops are also patriarchal for the most part.

To apply this to a human point of view, marriage is synonymous with agriculture and patriarchy. You will almost never find a rudimentary patriarchy with polyandry. Why? Because the peek productive potential of a society is 1 male 1 female. Polygamy is permissible in situations where there are simply too few males due to war or etc.

So, matriarchal societies will typically have two major problems

>Child rearing
>Surplus males

If the society is going for maximum reproduction, then it logically makes sense that a part of the woman's effort will go to rear children. This effort will have to come out of other productive efforts. Because primates fight for mates, there will be a bulk of males that don't productively reproduce which will either force them to the fringes of society or create disproductivity in the unit.

>Matriarchies don't exist in a bubble
The big thing you'll find in mythology is that harvest kings stop being a thing with city states. Once a matriarchy is forced to fight a patriarchy, the patriarchy will almost always have more males and more productivity behind it. So, the matriarchy is taken over. Thus patriarchies became cities and matriarchies remained tribes.

Matriarchies weren't "never attempted", they were simply never competitive.

Hello Jordan. Nice proxy.