youtu.be/r6A9dwOfG-g
youtu.be/GAZju3n78Es
youtu.be/yriGkIDnIjs
encrypted.google.com/search?q=Dodd-Frank#q=Dodd-Frank&tbm=nws
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04qx7vv
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/29/social-security-gun-rule-targeted-for-republican-r/
discord.gg/swp3YFF
youtube.com/watch?v=BzIu39r6fVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=ljfAKOySo_M

pastebin updated

pastebin updated
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #2 2/3/17
youtu.be/cSew1jkb_40
>Pres Trump leaves for Winter WH 2/3/17
youtu.be/r6A9dwOfG-g
>Pres Trump meets Econ Adv Council 2/3/17
youtu.be/GAZju3n78Es
>Pres Trump signs EO on Finance Regs 2/3/17
youtu.be/yriGkIDnIjs

press brief in the usual place

let me know if i missed anything, or any confirmation hearings

>Flashback Edition

>Implying I don't have meme war flashbacks every time I close my eyes

Who should we want to become the DNC chair? On one hand, having a black Muslim progressive like Ellison will further radicalize the party and make it even more toxic to independents. However, having a traditional establishment pick would help to alienate the progressive wing and fracture the DNC even more.

What's going on right now?

Can Sup Forums defend this?
encrypted.google.com/search?q=Dodd-Frank#q=Dodd-Frank&tbm=nws
(pick any link)
Is it ok to deregulated FINANCIAL services?

Nothing

It's kinda funny, in a sense. Even if not a single illegal immigrant voted, they may have thrown the election in Clinton's favor. Of course, we all know illegals voted.

The problem is, the States ultimately appoint their Electors, not the people. If Commiefornia made it easy to allow illegals to vote, or even if they outright said "illegals can vote for president", they can do that, unfortunately. Hell, they could just have the Governor appoint Electors if they wanted. The fact is, as far as Electors go, they can have suffrage however they want.

The problem is when you count the votes of all the illegals in Cali, and then try to claim Clinton won the popular vote, when amongst citizens, she probably didn't.

It's okay to deregulate anything Paco

壁~

This is a fantastic discussion here. Lots of insight into Bannon and Trump.

Surprisingly objective and not garbage.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04qx7vv

Trump did some testifying before congress prior to him becoming a politician. I found it interesting, you might too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

Well, since nobody else has said this yet, the 'Rogue POTUS Staff' twitter feed has some stuff on this. These guys are (supposedly) white house insiders bent on resisting the current regime. Not giving these guys a solid endorsement by any means but I will say they kinda feel legit, well worth a read. They tweeted about this phone call, and if they're real, it's pretty frightening.

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff Jan 27

"VP Pence to sit in on POTUS/Putin phone call tomorrow. POTUS doesn't like idea, but gave in to pressure from #UnholyTrinity". [unholy Trinity = Pence, Ryan, and Priebus]

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff Jan 28

"#UnholyTrinity insistence to monitor Putin call was due to concern POTUS hasn't told full story about Putin attempts at blackmail."

"After call, #UnholyTrinity do not seem to have had any fears allayed. POTUS behavior during call said to be suspicious. #POTUSindistress"

"#UnholyTrinity urging POTUS that if Putin is compromising him to allow them to help. POTUS continues to deny, despite firm intelligence."

"Bannon says to take POTUS at his word. Probably has more to do w/ his attempts to control WH over Priebus. Not believed to know anything."

At this point, I'm actually hoping these guys are fake, else god help us all.

The regulations of Dodd Frank mostly fall upon smaller banks because they cant pay the lawyers required to get past large amounts of legal regulation
It empowers too big to fail bank in impact

>speaking the truth is criticizing

When will Trump do a nationwide voter fraud investigation? I want that liberal butthurt so bad. I would think the best time would be right before the Primaries in 2019; the country will see firsthand how corrupt the left is, even though they'll deny it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs

They're fake.

Checked.
War never end.

>OH NO BREAK UP THE BANKS, REGULATE EVERYTHING TO HELL!
>Sounds good, let's start by auditing this massive and unaccountable private institution that handles monetary-
>NO NO NO STOP

LARP account. Ignore it.

Remember, the "My job is to shut white people down" bitch is running for the job as well.

We should shill for her. The Democratic Party is already exploding anyway, but potentially seeing her succeed would add more beautiful fireworks.

>DeVos is made of donuts and is bad
>Dump coal in streams
>Scary roll-back of gun control
>CPBB is literally from Heaven

(You)
(You)
(You)

There, shills. Your job ITT is already done.

Doesn't matter anymore.
DHS (unofficial tentacle of the CIA) now has control over state voting shit which means we can never even remotely trust the legitimacy of future votes.

TIME MACHINE STRIKES AGAIN

why didn't Trump include Armenia in his visa ban?
they come here not to start a business or add to society, but to try and steal our seed

Halperin looks exactly like Rubio

You're aware they literally replace all of the staff when a new administration comes in? All?

That head though. Reminds me of something.
>tfw too intelligent for not criticizing Islam

putin narrative is all fantasy though
though, no doubt there is connections + money/business involvement

>kinda legit
They are so insanely fake it is unbelievable. Their "proof" consisted of a fucking STOCK PHOTO of the White House elevator.

How do you avoid the stupid thing for flagging for spam?
It kept me from linking this thread to the previous
about 30 times

They're autistic larpers. I don't have a link, but they were exposed as having used a Google Image in one of their tweets

Ellison, because some of the more center leaning dems may come to the GOP if they're disgusted enough by the progs, but there is no chance the progs come to us.

Well at least you tried, huh?

The only legit insider is MAGA_trump and he's on private now after people tried to "dox" him.

>roll back of gun control
Need source now

Is there any more winning today? What's on the schedule?

You forgot "HE'S NUKING TEHRAN!"

It really doesn't matter. Party is going to tear in half by 2018 anyway. Radical leftist will go one way and whatever remaining centrist they have will quit or go republican or something.

Trumps agenda works and next two years are good as fuck for america? Republicans will get 70% of the vote in 2018 - america is de facto a 1 party state.

Hey man, I have a bridge to sell you, you'll find it's a great deal but sadly I only take bitcoin.

Looks more like one of the Bogdanoffs desu

Bringing back flashbacks, user. I remember finding out InsiderAnon was a LARPer and thought that we had no hope.

>lava
neat

Dodd-Frank does nothing to stop big banks from what they've always been doing.
CDOs (what caused subprime crisis) still exist under this regime.
The market is filled with horrid speculation and bubbles that are bound to collapse.
All Dodd-Frank did was give a bandaid to an open wound, it's almost as if the bill was meant to fail.

>those cheek bones
That's a Bog my man

>Need source now

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/29/social-security-gun-rule-targeted-for-republican-r/

think I might commit suicide.

Life isn't worth living without her

Trump can't even SAY THE WORDS

Radical

Christian

Terrorism

> Keith Ellison

I've seen that faggot, he's literally nigger. His support is almost exclusively radicals. Doubt it will fly. Obongo knew how to speak in good manner at least, even I liked hearing him talk.

> black Muslim progressive
Seriously now, how does mudslime and progressive even fit together?

Oi, Ameribros, did you get that petition to make Antifa a terrorist org to the White House?

Don't you need 25,000 signatures? What did you get it to? What happened?

Nice fake news faggot.
>yfw you realize everything you believe in is a lie

Do a flip, faggot.

Ayy lmao faggot

>why can't they ban Mormons?
The worst part is that McMuffin would still shill for this faggot.

When will Trump nuke Iran?

Official /pol Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

My favorite part about that picture is they expect us to believe a rougue WH staffer would talk like a 13 year old's Tumblr.

Why would he say it when it doesn't exist?

It begins

Oh come on, that's the Bogs.

How do so many blue states elect R governors?

IT WAS FORETOLD
PRAISE KEK

How can we normalize the swastika so we this timeline can have a steady stream of trigger?

Trump will never get above Jeb! in the polls

I was at the gym this afternoon and 2 niggers were casually talking over some leg strecher just sitting on the machine not doing anything. A white girl waited for like 10 minutes before they went to drink water and got on the machine. They came back and started asking their machine back. She told them they werent using it and that it was their turn. They said she was racist, she said 'screw you, you are the racist', they said: YOU DONT LIKE NIGGER BITCH? WHORE? I AM HALF WHITE! MY FATHER IS WHITE OKAY? I AM NOT RACIST LIKE YOU YOU ARE THE RACIST! GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLACE. IT'S 2017! (I'm not kidding he said that).
The girl went downstairs to complain to the desk. Some gym people came over and asked what happened. A Nu male rushed to him and said he overheard the girl being racist to the black man and that if she wasn't banned he would never return to this gym. I told the guy that while she was a little rude the niggers were clearly out of line and should be kicked for their language. They both got kicked. Fun times.

iktf she got cheated out of the recount senpai

Why make them a terrorist group now? They're ensuring the public demands the entire left is considered a terrorist group in a year or so. Why kill this good thing in the bud? Trump and Bannon know what they're doing.

top kek

i mean, they're the ones who came to the americas and murdered millions of natives and then enslaved millions of people from africa. that history is still having an impact and many people still find that justified. so there's that.

>they don't know

There's another her out there, you fucking mong. Go out and find her or do a fucking flip if you're such a pussy you can't go out and find someone waiting for you.

That was a sad day
I can't believe someone who just on his own offered such reasonable analysis was stupid enough to fall for shilling
He realized how foolish it was to do so fast
I imagine he was drunk that day though

>Touhou 11 ref
>sad feels when you realize Zun is a Jap and might be cucked

a black muslim is at the apex of the oppression pyramid, so it makes sense that the DNC would pick him

this is why I lean ellison because he's going to scare the shit out of white folks in the midwest. nobody wants to hear #blacklivesmatters 24/7 in fucking iowa and muh working class family bullshit as a platform

My guy's fucking weird looking as hell. He's not bad though

Discuss Dodd-Frank and why it's a bad idea to repel it.

yes, let's declare terrorists from hundreds of years ago and ignore the terrorists out there right now, that will show them!

Do you know what terrorism is?

NEW WEEKLY ADDRESS

youtube.com/watch?v=BzIu39r6fVU

I don't like this at all, what's gonna happen when the left get elected again? The country will be run by litteral Terrorist sympathizers and mass immigration cucks. I want the dems to become moderate again, not extremists.

>YOU DONT LIKE NIGGER BITCH? WHORE? I AM HALF WHITE! MY FATHER IS WHITE OKAY? I AM NOT RACIST LIKE YOU YOU ARE THE RACIST! GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLACE. IT'S 2017!
You were in a gym in Argentina?

It quite literally is their loss in the strictest way. Preventing people of other races from participating in society removes a lot of potential -- imagine if Einstein was eradicated by Hitler and how much we possibly wouldn't have gained. Imagine if Neil Degrasse Tyson wasn't allowed to study at university of speak his mind.

Losing out on potential by being a racist fuck, and that doesn't even consider the humanitarian aspects of it!

If they can find a black muslim gay trans person they will run that instead. It would become their new messiah.

Ellison will smash the party to pieces.

I can't remember, it was when the "pussytape" came out, right?

Michelle Obama?

Remembering the good memes of the past is the only way to overcome the horrors of the war
We must remember the fallen while embracing our heritage

you fucking faggot, don't take the normalfag bait, and don't blow their cover
it's some jews out of Sup Forums larping

>when
Their coalition with liberals is done and over and the generation under them is centrist if not far right.

The communists are here. Its going to be like that, within the next generation or so if we don't meme the bonds between the normies under hitler,

Dodd Frank is to banks what Obamacare is to health insurance. My aunt retired from accounting partially because she didn't want to have to deal with all the regulatory bullshit anymore.

no u

*crosses arms*
*rolls eyes*

Ugh!!! So like, basically, uhhh, christians are like, evil. I don't even like, know what to say. So there's that.

That's non-existent. Crusades were justified.

I'm pretty sure Jim Webb has already abandoned the Dems