"Every single abrahamic religion should be kicked out of Europe...

"Every single abrahamic religion should be kicked out of Europe, and replaced with the first spiritual pagan practices of our ancestors."

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Yovnlx_ziA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Celtic paganism is shit...

The god of war is literally a chick who got turned down by a guy so she stabbed him in the back while he was fighting somebody else.

it's like ancient feminism.

>People would rather worship a Jew

Original Christianity had nothing to do with kike abrahamic slave master God relationships.

It was pantheistic. Jewish religions are about slavery, white religions were about freedom and harmony with all, not separating God from man and demanding we be his slaves.

Leave, Varg. Nobody likes you. Neopaganism is at best a joke, at worst neo-hippie degeneracy bullshit.

All Gods are the same.

>Let's worship trees and sacrifice someone's kids once every seven years or else our crops won't grow

>WE SHOULD FOLLOW THE WAYS OF OUR ANCESTORS
>But not the last 1,500 years of them

All religion is a joke, however the biggest joke is Christianity.

Did you like your priests cock in your ass, is this why you defend it?

Maybe a mix of both is what is needed. It is hard to forgo the history of Christianity in Europe completely. But paganism without the necessary connection is just larping...and most don't feel connected to that first religion anymore. God should be the one to sort it out.

>we wuz Babylonians n shiet

>we should follow the ways of our ancestors
>but skip over the part where the jews laid out the ways of our ancestors for them

Sounds right to me.

And this is how the West falls, by forgetting that Christianity is the very essence of the European soul. You're no better than the Jews and Muslims that want to destroy it.

>Maybe a mix of both is what is needed
So, exactly what they have already? There are "saints" who are just pagan gods and many pagan festivals or other customs were copied by the Church to ease the conversion process.

>Be a germanic pagan LARPER
>Christianity is from the Jew tree of religion
>never discuss paganism on Sup Forums
>Because ultimately, in my mind, being a germanic pagan nowadays is simply just about knowing the old stories and getting a sense of culture, virtues, and world view out of it
>It is something people have to discover themselves whenever they start walking down the ethnic nationalist road
>Doesn't make sense to be a christian and at the same time try to pursue German nationalism

At the same time I readily acknowledge that there are a LOT of fucking degenerate faggots who are all
>SPIRIT OF THE FOREST!
>I AM SO UNIQUE!
>AFTER THIS STUPID RITUAL MY BLACK GAY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO POUND MY BUNGHOLE!

Christianity is cucked as well. But it has a higher rate of making upstanding people who dislike jews and muslims.

Germanic Paganism seems to have a high rate of producing fucking crayon colored hair, multi-piecing, liberal faggot anti-racists.

A Christian and God-fearing society is what carried the British to establish the empire and dominate the globe, not some hippy pagan bullshit with harvest gods and tree hugging.

The religion of society shouldn't be about peace and love, it should be about death and redemption. Life is dark and violent, and only through true faith can we cleanse ourselves and earn our place in Heaven. God empowers us to exact our might against those that would deny him his throne, and in doing so wipe their pitiful gods from the face of the Earth.

My ancestors kicked the Jews out for centuries until (((republicans))) let them back in.

Also:
>Jews made a religion where the Jews would be blamed for killing Christ and therefore ensuring hatred for centuries

Was being oppressed and attacked across many centuries and in many countries part of the plan?

Anglo Saxon Christianity was strange in that regard in that it considered the tree that became the cross a major character in The Passion.

without christcucks the jews wouldn't have so much control

vikings would of laughed and chopped mohammed dick off.
Vikings would of see jews as ''minions of loki''. Since the idea of a deceiver was common and strong within the minds of the people.
Jesus was, and rightly so, mocked as a false saviour. Someone who made you feel good, instead of actually changing the world.

Ultimately, that religion was destroyed by ecconomics, not the quality of it's philosophy.

Christianity is an invader religion.

At least European Paganism is European if you first are going to LARP.

I'm a white as fuck Englishman born and bred in the Suffolk countryside, my family name may be Norman in origin OR possibly originate from Irish gypsies.
What should I be worshiping?

>the first
Your precious nations arent even very old...

this is why Alt Right is a braindead ideology.

Exactly. This is why the first thing attacked by the Jews was the Christian family. Once you get rid of Christianity and the family, then the Jews have control.

Therefore without Christianity the Jews couldn't destroy Christianity.

Wait, this makes no sense! It's almost like you're an idiot.

>sucking viking dick

Alfred and Athelfead would be disgusted at you.

Saint Sarah

and when I say
>Be a germanic pagan LARPER
I don't mean that literally.
I just mean that I revere Germanic Paganism as my ancestor's native philosophy and spiritual culture. But I don't actually believe in the literal texts because they were obviously written in poetry and just personification of the world, observations of the forces in nature, and just put into a world view that iron age people could understand.

But I call myself a "Germanic Pagan LARPer" because I'm not a fedora tipping Atheist who has no reverence for folklore or virtue systems, but at the same time I don't take it seriously enough to be a loud-and-proud SON OF ODIN type of guy

There is no "religion of our ancestors" besides Christianity.

Every neopagan is using a platform that at best takes a few pre christ stories and then makes it up as it goes.

Not to mention, besides some of the metal heads that get a boner for Odin and Thor, it's entirely a cult for SJW ex atheists who like to larp in the park.

>paganism
>peace and love

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

I believe Cernunnos was the chief god on Eire.

But we know literally nothing about most of those religions.

So you think your ancesters were dumb to change their religion? Huh

OP's a thoughtcuck.

>being religious about anything

Too bad that not a single word survived to tell you how they practiced these "first spiritual pagan practices".

reply to this post and op dies tonight

>Pole posting fedoras while cucked by Catholicism

Probably animalistic/naturalistic

From watching Vikings on the History channel I agree . Or we could follow Kek ?

We don't know enough to recreate the Old Religions, as much as I regret it.

This faggot is wrong, though. We have sources that tell us how those religions were practised, but the sources we have aren't enough to credibly reproduce the originals. We can only get the basics of Pagan Philosophy.

>not a single word survived
Wrong. Besides the surviving sagas and poems you can go to the runestones, if you know how to read them.

Jesus was a lefty Liberal. Hippy. I say embrace Viking Gods.

The religions cannot survive on their own without devolving into larping with coloured hair.

It needs to follow a pretty strict code linked in with ethnic pride.

If gingers think they are blessed by fire then they wont go all bluehair ect.

>implying the Roman Empire did not convert people by force

Update: My surname originates from a lost medieval Suffolk or Norfolk village
>Garnhem, Garnon, Garnum, and probably others, this is an English locational surname. It is believed to originate from a now "lost" medieval village, of which there are over three thousand examples which have disappeared from the maps in Britain in the past seven centuries. The prime cause of these "disappearances" was the enforced "clearing" and dispersal of the former inhabitants to make way for sheep pastures at the height of the wool trade in the 14th Century. Natural causes such as the Black Death of 1348 also contributed to the lost village phenomenon. The original place is believed to have been in Norfolk or Suffolk, where the surname is most widely recorded. The component elements are the pre 7th century English personal name Gara, a short form of the various compound names with the first element "gar" meaning a spear plus and "ham", a homestead. Early examples of recordings include Edmonde, the son of Thomas and Elizabeth Garnam who was christened on July 26th 1573 at Kelsale, Suffolk and Thomas Garnham married Anne Fisher on March 25th 1652 at St. Bride's, Fleet Street, London. The first recorded spelling may be Edmond Garnam, and ated 1572, at Walsham le Willows, Suffolk. This was during the reign of Queen Elizabeth 1st, known as "Good Queen Bess", 1558 - 1603. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

So now what should I worship?

>irish
>not following irish gods
shit as they may be they are yours.

sounds like a bunch of LARPing. modern people don't know half of what pagans believed or practiced. it's dead, get over it

Name those fucking spiritual pagan pracitices then.

All we fucking know are about nations close to Rome and Greece. And those accounts where embelished and politicised.

We pretty much know nothing about our ancestors and what they did. And starting some mystic BS out of thin air is probably not what they wanted.

Also why should we go back to our ancestors most where shitheads that couldn't even read or write.

All European Empires since the Byzantines were Christian. Last thing the pagans did is rape, pillage and sell slaves to kebab.

To be fair, he probably has some Viking blood... they raped and pillaged on that island often enough.

But being a Christian is LARPing too

>norman in origin
You've got to go back.

We know about Einherjar. We know about how they were supposed to defy fate and the Gods to make their own future. That's a good start.
Ancient religions, especially Germanic religions, rewarded actions, rather than blind, mindless faith (like sand religions do).

Well, modern Christianity is no fucking good is it? It will destroy Europe within our lifetimes. But paganism doesn't make sense to me either.
Can't we have the medieval interpretation of Christianity? That or the Norse gods will do fine. Anything that says fuck you to invaders, basically.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Yovnlx_ziA

>Spain

Every time. Go shove your desert religion up your ass. European paganism is the soul, not kikery that was forced on us. I bet your great great great grandparents and family were tortured and killed or believe in cuckanitiy.

>>it was dead and now people are reviving it.
Fixed.

>>implying christians didn't rape, pillage and enslave non-christians.

I bet 95-100% of the people in this thread still don't know what the Swastikas and black sun (or be it not) symbols actually represent.

Old paganism was all blood and human sacrifice. Modern paganism is larping while you put your dick in some moss and hump a tree.

STOP NOT DOING WHAT OP SAYS

Shit, man

But see

I don't know my religion or yours as Romans killed Druids and the Druids of Queen Boudiccas time never wrote down enough about the Religion. Viking sounds good to me though. Dublin was a Viking settlement so I will claim them. I suppose we have Newgrange and Stonehenge to visit on shrooms. Maybe have a vision lol.

>Celtic paganism is shit...
My Gallic ancestors were quasi-atheists.
They believed power was within nature and that "gods" weren't beings but places and feelings.
>tfw can't even LARP
At least it's something, you fucking mongoloid.
Go praise Bisexual Half Jew Wotan, cuck.

this

Pagans are all larpers and degenerates

paganism is the future

this. never forget it.

100% agree with OP

dreadlocks, tattoos, war paint, skull-horns lets do it
cernunnos mode unlocked

>reviving it.
if by reviving it, you mean "making shit up" then sure

>mfw they stole the swastika from slavs

Christianity is necessary you believe it or not. A country that has a strong belief is united, hell even the romans knew this when they decided to switch from their old gods to the new god to survive.

Taking away the importance Christianity has over Europe and still has, is absurd.

>Einherjar
>Nordic thing

What about the Celts, Eastern and Central not just Western.

The Tharicans, Iberians, Schythians, Proto Slavs, Proto Balts. And all other fuckheads between.

>rather than blind, mindless faith

One of the few aspects we know about Dacian religion is the practice of human sacrifice, where a volunteer would sacrifice ones self on 3 spikes and if his death was swift than he was welcome as a messager to Zalmolxeis and he could deliver news to him about the problems of the village. If he didn't die swiftly he was rejected by him and punishment would befal the village.

Yeah totally not blind faith.

Paganism was around way before christianity showed up. How can you be this fucking stupid? Holy shit.

>calling a Odin a bisexual jew

>Jesus was a literal actual jew who hung out with twelve other dudes and one prositute all of the time

hmmmm

Based video. Depressing and inspiring in equal measure.

hahahhahaha lol

ok I'll bite, sauce

I never implied that you potato. Mearly disspelling the whole noble pagan BS.

That's actually a rather interesting surname. Mine is Norman in origin as well (Bailey), but pretty boring. It's so common I don't feel like I'll get doxxed for saying it.

Everything we know about Drudism was invented by New Age morons on acid in the mid 70's.

It is literally a bullshit religion beloved by roleplayers that really hope to become wizards some day.

>mfw the swastika appears in many different parts of the world but the Nazis tried to trademark it and the identity of the Aryans

FTFY

BASH THE NATSOC

Paganism is the final redpill

DROP THE KIKE

The Romans fell with Christianity retard

I read having sex with a white horse then beheading it after raping it was done in Ireland when you wanted to be a king. And a tree upside down means a gateway into the underworld. ??

Checked

this

Agreed.

You hate Jesus, mate?

>Fell with Christianity
>The Empire was already far gone before it even took hold being only a matter of time before it fell
>The Christian Byzantine Empire lasted a millenia after the downfall of western rome.

This.

>Jesus doesn't approve of cock suckers
>Odin is literally a cum guzzling cock monster
Hmmm, I think I see why you dislike Christianity.
This
The Einherjar didn't defy shit, they either sat in Elysium/Folkvangr or became cucks for Odin.

>rewarded actions
Like Islam?
>Wotan demands we raid and rape

>What about the Celts, Eastern and Central
Celts had something very similar to the Berserkers, but I can't remember anything looking like the Nordic Einherjar. As for Eastern and Central Europe, I have no idea what you're talking about.

>Yeah totally not blind faith.
Faith is shit in any version of it. But at least you were responsible for your own actions in ancient religions.

>ITT: good goys falling for the jews anti-Christian memes.

I expected better for you people, but I guess the HWNDU stream did show that Sup Forums wasn't white. Par for the course, I guess.

>I read having sex with a white horse then beheading it after raping it was done in Ireland when you wanted to be a king.

That was actually recorded during the Christian era. The horse was supposed to be the one penetrating, so there is a lot of debate on whether or not this actually happened (since a horse dick would kill you).

>And a tree upside down means a gateway into the underworld. ??

Yes, see pic related. Oak tree turned upside down; bronze age monument preserved because it flooded in the ocean.

this guy gets it