The word 'racist' has lost all meaning

The word 'racist' has lost all meaning.

>At a required group empathy session at my tech job yesterday.
>I've spent the last 2 years pretending to support Bernie or Hillary to protect my job.
>Quitting soon to found startup so 0 fucks given what people at work think about me anymore.
>Pompous negress leading empathy session gets paid 80k a year to lecture white people about how evil we are
>"All white people are racist, only white people are racist, white people are terrified of being called racist"
>"Excuse me, I'm white, and I'm not terrified of being called racist"
>All eyes on me
>"The word racist has lost all meaning. I'm not afraid of being called a meaningless word"
>"And it's sad because there is real racism, but there isn't a word to call it out anymore because y'all overused it to the point where it's lost all meaning"
>Vein on negress' head is bulging
>"Thank you user for letting us all know how extremely ignorant and racist you are"
>I tell negress she's incapable of addressing my argument and only shared her feelings of me, which were identical to what she thought before I spoke up.
>Half a dozen beta cucks rush in to yell at me.
>Feels Good Man

But seriously, I think I'm onto something here. If enough of us start saying it, it will become mainstream. The word 'racist' has lost all meaning.

Well done m8. You hiring?

>hiding your power level
Try speaking your mind like a man

Not yet, first 3 months I'm only gonna need 2 people I already have lined up.

Doing stupid things just because you have the ability to do them is not what men do.

Men act with intelligence, as OP did, without causing damage to his personal life, job, or anything.

Revealing your powerlevel at the wrong time, to the wrong people could quite literally end in death. Leftists are more violent and intolerant than ever.

Act smart. Like a man.

Nepotism is for jews

Help normies overcome white guilt

shameless self bump

You can't bump your thread unless you weren't the last one to post champ

Bump for OP

>work in IT
>everyone is redpilled as fuck

Only the blue collared sweat shops known as startups do this kind of crap.

I wonder how she got hired?

That's all her job is. Blatant diversity hire. Appear in group photos. Lead us in "empathy sessions" to share her "unique perspective".

Bump of justice

Threaten to sue for racial discrimination and settle.

That's how it's been often. Usually the school has to get a black or Mexican or Arab just for some "diversity" but some don't know what the hell theyre doing.

Start asian supremacy group.

I wish that was my school. It's such a liberal crapper. I can't even have trump Ideas unless I'd want to star a shitstorm.

>That's all her job is. Blatant diversity hire. Appear in group photos. Lead us in "empathy sessions" to share her "unique perspective".
This shit always amused me. Companies that care more about their stock price more than people they hired (see IBM) but still dump money in this useless PC-bullshit.

This. Schools in New York tend to do this. I see it on the train at times, so it's forced. It sucks as well, because some aren't even that good

Can't. That's the math club

Good work, user.

Black women are the worst.

Here in SF they all got there heads so far up their asses that it helps the marketing department too. The firm on the other end of the phone decides a factor in why they want to do business with us because of our "values"

And they all clapped... Fuck outta here with this LARPing

last night someone posted a link to an antifa dropbox with a bunch of books/essays posted on it

this one was from an article called white tears and how they oppress poc

the whole thing was this analysis of a white women in a diversity job

not super relevant but kinda funny as to how women/diversity shit actually functions

Ive been seeing and hearing this alot.
The goold ole days are comming back user