Have any of you ever snapped at or stood up to your father for being weak or just plain incompetent?

Have any of you ever snapped at or stood up to your father for being weak or just plain incompetent?

I don't talk to my dad.

Why not boi?

Baby boomer men were the worst generation of Americans yet

They sold out country to satanic globalists and surrendered our women to feminism

Can't wait till they die

>TFW your father is strong and competent.

I have snapped at him for being stubborn.

bump

No my dad is so alpha it's embarrassing sometimes

He's an ungrateful fat Evangelical who can't keep a job for even one year. Desperately pretends to be "middle class" while living in a roach- infested apartment. Voted Trump like the white trash idiot that he is.

The most I've done is ignore him and laugh at him when he said I should "respect" him for literally not taking his medicine. Oh, I did also tell him that being emotionally incapable of taking care of himself was equivalent to being physically incapable because the result is the same.

He just keeps getting fired for being a shithead who argues about things for no good reason and mocks other people "as a joke."

He'd fit right in with Sup Forums garbage, and I picture him behind you stupid posts

Why are you here then?

My dad is a no nonsense old school cowboy that doesn't say much because "talk is cheap." He reads a couple books a week, is rich as fuck, only drinks Budweiser, was a full colonel in the army, is on the board of a huge land co., and has never used a "God damn computer machine."

I'll work my entire life to live up to his accomplishments but I'm not sure how it's possible.

>liberals with daddy issues
What a surprise

crew/thoth poster

>immigrates to America from Poland
>doesn't speak English
>poor as fuck
>worked 18 hours a day with 3 days
>jumped by niggers and spics in the ghettos where he had to live
>begins working for elevator company
>starts off as helper doing slave labor
>bullied by spics and niggers for being Polish and having an accent
>becomes head of department
>fires all of the people that are incompetent or ever gave him shit
>lives comfortably making stupid money
>real estate investments, own business
>gives us everything and paid for my college
>mfw i will never be as good and alpha as my dad

nah my dads not a faggot
worked his way up from the bottom, has probably worked every day since he was 14. he doesnt take shit and never has from my understanding.

Never ever ever yelled at my father

He is a great man who worked incredibly hard to be where he is today, and raised me right

Therefore I respect him a great deal and would never talk to the man who gave me a good and safe upbringing like I'm some spoiled little brat faggot

Sorry I wasn't raised by a liberal cuck for a father

He works hard, makes dough, but has the emotional control of a teenage girl during early puberty. It's not the crying bit but taking offense at everything and nitpicking your problems to harass you and take out his anger on you any chance he gets. I'm probably the most emotionally temperate in my family but I'll shout at him if he drinks.

>Buys A Series of Unfortunate Events as a kid

You better return them when you're done. Books are a waste of money, just wait til they come out in the library.

>Torrents college textbooks and lets him know

GOD DAMMIT. Why do you want to insult me? You know I said if you ever need something for school I'll pay for it.

>Has a bi black friend

Listen, if you hang around him you'll eventually have sex. I don't ever want him in my house again.

>Sister in college hangs out with friends

I'm gonna keep track of you on Life 360 and you better not ever be anywhere I don't like.

>Dad and I both just go on our computers instead of socializing

Why are you never out of your room? Why don't you learn how to drive or get a girlfriend? Why don't you have friends like your sister?

etc

My dad is a commercial fisherman who's been around the world and back. I've seen him throw grown men like rag dolls and make guys larger than him stand down. I believe, if he wanted to, he could crush my skull with his hands.

But my dad is also cool. Sorry yours sucks, OP.

>tfw he's taught me all kinds of valuable life skills including how to fish, hunt, and tie a shitton of utility knots

>Listen, if you hang around him you'll eventually have sex. I don't ever want him in my house again.
He's not wrong you fucking degenerate.

Your dad has nothing but good things to say and you say he's emotional. Kek.

most certainly.
I feel really bad for him sometimes.
Hes a great, gentile, intelligent, honorable man, but he grew up in the 60s and is a massive commie.
Conservatism skips a generation
His father was super religious entrepreneur, ran 5 miles to church every single morning but ended up losing millions of dollars when he got screwed by his business partner and lost his wealth.

Well yeah, but that is because he abandoned me before I was born and then started another family 2 hours drive from where we lived and didn't try to contact me for 13 years until my mom finally forced him to by demanding child support. Then ran back to England, where he was from, when he went bankrupt.

I never said mine sucks.

>mfw i will never be as good and alpha as my dad
I know that feel, I can't fathom working my ass off every day like him.

>he and my mother, back in Poland, hated eachother, but decided to stay together for me
>2004, Poland joins EU, only have enough money for one of them to go in
>they decide to get a fresh start together
>mum goes to england, saves up money to send to my dad so he can come too
>only sends enough for fuel
>he buys polish cigarettes (dirt cheap) to sell in england for profit
>only enough fuel to get to belgium
>no success selling cigarettes but manages to hitchhike to england
>sells cigarettes there, uses money to go back, get the car, and drive to my mum
I'm with my grandparents the whole time btw
>first job in england is a paper round
>manages to find work as a janitor for a pub after a few months, still speaking only the most basic english
>comes in early and talks to kitchen staff a lot, eventually talks them into letting him work the dishwasher
>leaves janitor job to wash dishes
>starts learning how to prepare dishes
>over the course of a couple of years becomes a fairly capable chef
by this point my parents had enough money to bring me to england. we lived in a rented room where we had to share the kitchen and toilet, bad shit senpai
>eventually has a similar skillset as the kitchen manager, and is fluent in english
>does paperwork for him and gets an offer to be kitchen manager for real at a different pub
>eventually rises from that to be restaurant manager
>now runs a district of restaurants
>works 48 hours a week
>introduces me to new bands, takes me to festivals etc
>got me a job at one of his pubs
>is also redpilled
>voted for UKIP in 2015 after getting british citizenship the year before
>voted Leave
>ordered us MAGA hats from amazon
>names the jew
there is no person I respect more on this planet than my father. he is my idol, and I love him very dearly.
I can't bear the thought of having a weak father figure and I pity anyone that does.

I literally leave the door open an he only ever came over for school assignments or recording music.

He's not some burly, charismatic broker, he's a lonely, whiny, everyone-hates-me, I'm 100% correct character. I will say he has a wonderful understanding of the real-world and politics but is as socially understanding as a plank of wood.

>Brother asks him to be the godfather of his kid

No, I'm too busy. Why do you always want me to do things when you never offer to help? (Which was true but this was from a man of around 30)

>He's an ungrateful fat Evangelical who can't keep a job for even one year.
Explains why his son is such a faggot

i love my dad, he's red-pilled as i gets and is an avid gun collector. we go shooting every so often and hang when we both have time off from work. he's the man i aspire to be when i start a family. he was tough but fair with both my brother and i, and is one of the main contributing factors as to how i ended up where i am today.

your dad is based as fuck my man.

My father left the family when I was 2. He was an Italian immigrant who came to Brazil in the 90s and opened up a restaurant. Two years later he met my mother and got her pregnant. The restaurant went bankrupt, he panicked and went back to Italy.

Fast forward, two years ago. He called me and congratulated me on my Masters' degree, and asked me if I wanted to visit him in Italy to celebrate it, said he'd pay for everything. So I accepted it, I mean, why not? Worst scenario I get a free trip to Italy.

When I got there he picked me up, we got along pretty well. I could understand what he said even though he constantly mixed Portuguese and Italian words in the same phrase. I stayed in his house for a week.

One day he started talking about how hard life was in Brazil and how my grandparents hated him and I knew where the conversation was heading, so I stopped him and said "No, there's no excuse. You made a mistake, don't try to get around that. Just admit you made a mistake and move on, I'll understand it, you were a dumb twenty yo at the time".

But he wouldn't admit it. He'd blame everyone but himself - even the goddamn people "making fun of his accent". I couldn't believe what I was hearing, he unironically believed that leaving his family wasn't his fault. So, as you may expect, I got mad and yelled at him, I told him he was a failure, that my only motivation to be successful was to be the opposite of what he was, and that he'd never get to see his grandsons. Then I went to the airport and bought a plane ticket for the next day, and slept on the airport.

Never talked to him since. So yes, I guess I snapped at or stood up to my father for being weak or just plain incompetent.

Never. My dad was the smartest man I knew, and very patriotic.
My father did tell me a story of him chasing his dad down the road with a shotgun, because he hit my grandmother.
Some say he died of cancer, I still believe it was an OD of redpills.