Is Islam the Final Thot Solution ?

This African American guy I knew from high-school (He's Muslim, his name is actually Jamal LOL) is studying business at my Uni, he's been dating this feminist Thot (White) for 6 months now.

The change in her has been HUGE!, I knew this whore before she started dating him, it's night and day.

She stopped dying her hair neon green/pink, changed her dyke haircut dresses modestly and got rid of her feminazi glasses. She stopped hanging out with her lefty clique. Only with Jamal, she looks at him like she loves him. I see her smiling affectionately at him and sitting on his lap. She doesn't get mad anymore too, she used to walk directly into guys to force them to move out of the way, (Bumped into me once}.

This week, after the Montreal attack she started wearing a hijab. It's surreal, she still claims to be a feminist. I think she's planning to convert soon. I saw her at the interfaith center with Jamal today.

I'm torn Sup Forums. I actually prefer people like this over normal libtards. Pic somewhat related (She looks kinda like that only skinny)

Race mixing is degenerate (Of course) but it's improved her life. I don't feel angry about it. I'm happy for both of them.

Islam keeps women in check, this is why they are rapidly taking over the west.

Why do you think that is ?

No.

Stopping a cultural Marxist education system and media is the final solution to reduce the beta-whiteknight-nu male problem.

By supporting Islam, you're just as bad as the usful Idiot who want Muslim immigration while promoting feminism.

We don't have traditional values anymore. How do we bring them back ?

Western women are out of line, so western men are becoming feminine and turning into sissys, while Islamic men keep women inline and keep their man hood.

I know a few idiots dating mohammedans at university and they're still sjws. i think they're just being used for sex desu.

Has their behavior changed too ?

and on top of that, they're below average looking. i guess mohammedans don't care if their sex partner is unattractive

Christianity offers exactly the same thing Islam does and more. The reason Islam seems to have affected her is because her boyfriend is a masculine male. If you would grow in the catholic faith and show the same uncompromising virtue you would see women treat you the same way.

not at all. they're still the same shit. one of them still smokes weed and wears low cut shirts (and she's been with him for 3 years)

That thot I know's really improved, acting more feminine. I'd try to fuck her if she hadn't been BLACKED

lol, cumdumpsters

she probably has herpes desu. these girls think they're special snowflakes b/c they're dating mohammedans. i always laugh at them because their bucks will literally tap anything. I get creeped on by them even when I look like absolute shit

which university is it?

I don't want to get doxxed but (((Mcgill)))

>leaf makes up elaborate 5 paragraph cuck fetish erotica story

I hate this country I hope Russia nukes us

ah ok. is she in the arts?

Graphic Design

Inb4 she's the next terrorist in leaf-istan

kek