MILK WILL BE $5.90!

Spewed the leftist """"agriculturalist""" that was the guest speaker to one of my classes.
Apparently if we eject the Mexishits, milk will be like liquid gold.

Surprisingly, most of the people in my class pushed back against her claims. She kind of fucked up when she mentioned that a pound of butter in Canada and the UK is "about 6 dollars" when it's 1 dollar something here.
Someone spoke up and said "Are those countries facing an economic collapse? Since you're postulating that's what would happen here."

I mentioned that $5.90 must be the 'true cost' of milk, then, since that's what we SHOULD be paying anyways. And if illegal immigrants were never allowed into American to begin with, for example, milk would've always been $5.90 and no one would give a shit, anyways.

>Cue poorfag in the class that says his family is dirt poor and if food prices go up from kicking out illegals he can only eat once a day, or something.
>Respond that MY family was once dirt ass poor when they had me, lived in a trailer park, then actually improved their education and skills by going to school (in Mom's case) and going to trade-school (in Dad's case) and by the time I was in Middle School, I had a kid sister and our family was living in a house.

>Isn't it ridiculous that potato chips are CHEAPER than raw potatos?
Smelling bullshit, I google and say that Wal-mart currently has 5lb bags of russets for 5 dollars and Amazon has 3lb boxes of Martin's Potato Chips for 28.95.

>GLOBAL WARMING
My brain shut off at that point.
Isn't college life fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMwcX5z1i6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's 1€ here, and like 1,5 pounds in the UK.
If you're buying discount articles ofc.

would be great for public health, the environment and of course the abused cows

Wow, no wonder people haven't resorted to eating each other. I was wondering how other countries got away with it.

just tell them diary goods are ridiculously cheap in europe and ranchers here constantly beg the state for a more expensive and controlled market. They're forced to sell their milk at ~40 cent's/liter.

Interesting. Who's forcing them to sell it that cheap? Gov't price controlling or something else?

no, actually capitalism is.
They're literally begging for government control over the milk market because the milk prices hit an all time low due to too much competition,

Also interesting, but I wonder what competitors are doing to get their prices so low without the aid of underpaid illegal workers.

you dont need illegal workers on a cow ranch, just a lot of cows and no ethic values.

I think I found our illegal immigrant solution, then.

>MY family was once dirt ass poor when they had me, lived in a trailer park, then actually improved their education and skills by going to school (in Mom's case) and going to trade-school (in Dad's case) and by the time I was in Middle School, I had a kid sister and our family was living in a house.

ignoring the fact that socio-economic conditions have changed drastically in the last 20 years especially in terms of education, employment after college, and home-owning

haha

Damn milk is like 180-200 yen a liter here.

Its not that the cost is low, its the abundance of the milk causing demand to drop the price. Even if something costs 100 dollars to make, if no one wants it you wont be able to sell it at that price.

5$ per gallon here but the milk is way higher quality than yours and dairy farmers can make a good living in Cabada.

Who /thewire/ here?
Its leftwing as fuck but nothing's funnier than watching nogz kill each other

Definitly related
youtube.com/watch?v=dMwcX5z1i6I

Dad was actually the first one to go to trade school to carry the senpai. Mom didn't get her degree up until 2010 or so. The divorced later on, anyways.

Point being that you can't hold policy making hostage for the people that it will affect and will seemingly never change anything about it, either. This kiddo could've done what I did and enlist, get out after 4, have college paid for AND get paid while going to college. I attend full time and don't need a job.

I enrolled in college because I lost my job and was a poorfag, so I know what living off of little money is like and that doesn't change my mind or appeal to my feels. There will always be haves and have-nots. No one has a obligation to you or your own.

The references to Ben Carson are good. Back before he revealed himself to be an uncle tom

Uh explain how illegal immigrant labor makes milk 5x cheaper? I don't really see it.

How the fuck are potatoes so expensive there? I can pick up a 20 pound bag at Winco for $4.

And if those fucks are so poor, they should be eating beans and rice instead of the shit fast food they're buying right now.

Theoretically, because you can pay your workers below minimum wage instead of having to pay legal workers minimum wage, which allows you to sell your product cheaper than other dairy companies that hire nothing but legal workers.

Soon, every dairy farmer does this because it's the only way to compete with prices. I, in no way, agree with her that milk would should up 90% if this were to happen, in the same way that increasing minimum wage some dollars isn't going to double the price of your Happy Meal.

Fuck Cows & fuck White milk!!

The problem is using dairy farming is a shit example to use since it's mostly automated these days so they don't hire any illegals.

I'm just going off what the idiot was saying. Someone DID say "Uhh aren't they just robots?" with the hilarious answer of TOO EXPENSIVE NO ONE DOES IT.

I think it's more prevalent in the produce market, like lettuce, strawberries, etc.

Milk in Canada is more expensive because production is controlled by a state-sponsored cartel and we have huge tariffs on imports, not because we don't have Mexicans.

Don't worry Burger your favorite ally has your back!

What democrats are really saying when they want illegals to stay and do the jobs white people is that they want to keep their slaves who the pay next to nothing.

Vitamin D milk will cost an extra $0.75.

For that melanin sure charge tax.

so invest in milk?

>drinking pasturized milk

Buy our milk, our farmers tend to throw it away when the price goes below 0.5 dollars.

dairy farms aren't really automated but it only takes 2 people for 300 head so the argument is still the same

Welcome to the life, I have some friends over at CR who brought Ben "The goyim will never know" Shapiro to speak, and literally all the signs were vandalized within 2 hours, along with threats of Black Bloc going to attack the event (Black Bloc means a bunch of angry spics in my neck of the woods).

Wow I wonder how milk in Aus is 1 AUD a litre without illegal mexican slaves

i can't draw, so you're just going to have to imagine a dairy barn full of illegal immigrants connected to vacuum pumps...

Its all bulshit lies anyway corporate farms always say this shit but labor is actully one of the lower expenses. Dairy has a stable labor demand anyways. Fruits and veggie tend to utilize immigrabt labor far more because they need a shitload of people for a few weeks a year.