Amazon bestsellers

Amazon bestsellers

>#1: Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos
>#2: 1984 by George Orwell
>#3: Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
>#13: Big Agenda: President Trump's Agenda to Save America by David Horowitz

Are the normies slowly waking up?

They are getting into alt-lite shit and maybe interest in Europe's pre-Christian past.

1984 is selling a lot now because libshits think it's about Trump and not Obama, the one who was spying on us and wanted to create a "Ministry of Truthiness"

I mean relatable, not literally about, obviously.

The popularity of Trump, Nige and Le Pen prove that huge sections of Western populations are getting it. Libs are more vocal because they have the mainstream media.

I have attention difficulties so I can't really read books. I get anxiety just thinking about reading a book

>Three Jews and an Anglo raking in money from gullible normies

No

What about A Brave New World?

That's basically what our society is at this point

Milo is just another Ann Coulter type. He talks a lot, but doesn't say much. He basically just foments anger and then enlists it to further enrich himself. 1984 is a good book. Neil Gaiman is a good author. (((Horowitz)))

Other way around, dumbass.

1984 was trending from before, and liberal media wrongly attributed it to Trump

(((Orwell)))

Look, if you want listen to some Jew who surely has your best interests at heart, be my guest. I'm sure every business leader on Wall Street is a good Christian man who would never do anything that harmed workers and beefed up their bottom line.

kys

Ann Coulter is almost always right and is our girl. Stay mad hater

>muh snowflake website

Why is it always 1984 that people refer to? Brave New World is a much better examination than 1984 about what's been happening in the world over the past couple of decades.

>pre-Christian past
lol, fuck off with your nigger religion.

Ann Coulter is the product of an elite upbringing, who claims to understand ''Middle America'' all the while neglecting to discuss the economic policies of the past several decades and how they've gutted this lionized America she claims to care so much about. She rages, hollers, and stomps her feet like a good culture warrior, about the EVIL LIBERAL MEDIA, as if businesses cared about anything but money. As if there is some LIBERAL JEWISH PLOT to make everyone a degenerate, and not to get as much money as possible by pushing novel ideas and risque lifestyles to sell product. I don't think she's clueless, she knows what she's doing. She benefits from the outrage industry just like other professional outrage artists.

This white man has it right.

Honestly, anyone worth saving will read 1984 and connect Minitrue with Fake News. They are, quite literately, doing exactly the same thing.

Now if only we could get them to read Brave New World.

No this is not based on people waking up to Trump rather it is based on Trumps victory and liberal fears. Republicans, alt rights and patriots were all into books like 1984 while Obama was president due to their conspiracy's, And now the left has their turn.

This

She's the only remotely mainstream personality I'm aware of who questions the Nineteenth Amendment.

She's fine in my book.

I prefer 1984 to BNW, but there isn't anything in 1984 like Mond's dialogue. There isn't anything in 1984 that makes you pause and say, ''well...damn maybe this guy is right.'' BNW operates along a much greater emotional range than 1984.

Pre-ordered it yesterday after this berkeley shit and after watching a few interviews. Fag is based as fuck

Liberals think Trump is causing 1984 so that's actually a bad sign being such a high seller (in terms of normies waking up or not).

True, and checked.

Still, reading 1984 was like a sandblaster; all of it was simply... uncomfortable, and terrifying.

BWN allows a wider range of positions, which makes it more intellectually interesting, though how much of the current populace would appreciate the nuance might be a matter of question.

And this might be off topic, but am I the only one who had a seeking suspicion that Soma killed lots of people, but no one had close enough relationships to notice people periodically vanishing?

Soon they will all learn.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Force after Peace.
For now and always FAP will rule as a united anonymous hivemind.

Thats the ultimate irony of of BNW, it is obscured just like literature and truth is obscured in the book.

>implying Coulter is dumb

It's cause of her, Trump didn't go pandering heavily for the minority vote. She said in her book Adios America (which Trump read) that Ronald Reagan got the fewest black votes in the modern political era but still won in a massive landslide by running up the white working class vote.

>Norse Mythology

So is that a real story or is it him just walking through it all scholarly like?

>Soma killed lots of people, but no one had close enough relationships to notice people periodically vanishing?
I have never considered that, but it makes no real difference when no one has real continuous relationships anyway

(((Niel Gaiman))) is a total degenerate. That book of Norse Mythology is probably cucked as fuck

>Orwell
Wait wait wait hold the fucking phone. His real name is Blair? And Tony Blair was leader of the Labour party literally a decade after 1984 was set?