1.) Alex Jones has a Jewish wife named Kelly Rebecca Nichols, and he has three(3) children with her

1.) Alex Jones has a Jewish wife named Kelly Rebecca Nichols, and he has three(3) children with her.

2.) Alex Jones and his Jewish wife and children all qualify for Israeli citizenship under Israel's "Law of Return".

3.) Alex Jones has at least twenty(20) Jewish sponsors and advertisers that financially support his radio show and websites.

4.) Alex Jones' flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the dual Israeli citizen Zionist Jew Jeffrey H. Smulyan.

5.) Alex Jones' radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy W. Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) senior executives of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.

6.) Alex Jones has a Jewish lawyer named Elizabeth M. Schurig who is also the lawyer for Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America.

this man killed the true conspiracy culture, which had it's peak with bill cooper and replaced it with a lauren southern tier jewish controlled opposition bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
youtube.com/watch?v=NAX8SRUCVO8
youtu.be/erDxW-zTxNo
youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/26/13418304/alex-jones-jewish-mafia
salon.com/2016/10/26/alex-jones-jewish-mafia-runs-uber-and-health-care-and-wants-to-hurt-americans/
youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs
youtu.be/zgE-hGNy2W0
youtube.com/watch?v=2okLFw9TIEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELET THIS

Ok but what should I do with this information?

Build furnace

I wonder why a roach would make such a shitty post

Watch the Rogan x Jones podcast

He divorced his Jew wife btw

>Worked in media
>The owners of his broadcasters were Jews
I doubt they were controlling his content, as long as ad bux where to be found they let him broadcast

You can also mention that he's been kicked off many broadcasters for not bending to content control. He broadcasts independently now.
Big surprise

Mr. Bill Hicks has always confused me. On one hand, he's always felt like he's putting on a crazy show and is controlled opposition. But on the other hand, he's exposed me to things I would have never heard about or considered. Like a gateway drug to looking deeper into shady shit. So if he's really a product of (((them))) it really backfired.

Why do you people hate/distrust jews so much, when have they ever actually done anything bad that any other group of people hasnt done?

He's divorced

Sign me up for that brainforce please.

Shilling is EZ bucks

Can't blame him. Jewish girls are fine af. How white rosties even compete?

fuck off nigger, jones is /ourgoy/

Did they have any children? Does Alex Jones have Jewish children? Is he currently dating a Jewess?

He mentioned the Jews once. Oh and Soros is apparently a nazi and all that nonsense.

What are you going to do about it, filthy slave?

>1 post by cuck id.

Yea, he's had relationships with jews and he still speaks out against them. Gives what he says merit.

>If someone has any association with Jews, whatsoever, they are the literal Devil.
Grow up and pick your battles.

being anti-jew is the ultimate ((Jew))
just like hating black people is extremely Jewish.
people on Sup Forums who ((hate niggers)) are also Jews
Learn the difference between jew plebs and Ashkenazis

Here's your fucking hero, traitor piece of shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

oh, forgot to tell. there are many jones' shills posting in board(just like ITT), defending him or making memes of him to promote him. he pays nice as i heard.

>I'm a traitor, yet I voted for Trump, who deals with Jews as well.

Boy it must be hard living in an echo chamber, isn't it?

Wish hed pay me to shitpost on a Canadian Maple syrup image board like this

Youre just a low test cuck in need to f some male vitality shit now for a low low price.

He doesn't deny that many Jews are globalists. He just takes an issue with targeting only Jews instead of Jews + elites from other groups. It is a slight ideological difference but it is one that doesn't sacrifice truth and it gains accessibility.

You are forgetting that he peddles bullshit products and tried to raise money for a satellite dish to pay off his cunt ex wife.

>this man killed the true conspiracy culture, which had it's peak with bill cooper and replaced it with a lauren southern tier jewish controlled opposition bullshit.
100% agreed.

Alex is entertaining, but we've known he has been cointelpro for awhile now

If you think Rogan is an outsider, you're wrong too

its all controlled disinfo

Oh jesus, this shit again?

Jones is a based as they come you shill.

But whom to trust then?

add Richard Spencer to the list as well

we need a chronological archive of all bill coopers broadcasts

Trust nobody, not even Sup Forums, not even myself...

You must do the research yourself and come to your own conclusions. It's the only way.

There are too many mouth pieces on and offline spitting someone else's agenda.

what ever happened to anthony gucciardi
was he too low test for alex?

no one. such is the life of the red pilled

this thread already feels like shill magnet. don't you have alex jones memes to spam?

youtube.com/watch?v=NAX8SRUCVO8

gonna sleep now, alex jones is basically a controlled opposition which got duty to fill the minds of new generation right wingers with his useless program.

all is archived at my laptop, but gonna sleep atm. good night.

D E L E T

I find it hilarious that Jones cries about being called a Zionist when he is quite simply a Zionist.

Link related
Jones being BTFO
youtu.be/erDxW-zTxNo

apparently if you even are friends with someone who comes from Judaism you are a cointelpro shill working for the rothschild family
so says a bunch of nazi larping faggots on the internet

Why don't we just Alex Jones them back?

It's redpilltainment.

Been looking for that video actually thanks

This is the hardest truthpill for me. That I can trust no one.
How do I gather real information though?
Literally everything can be from the controlled opposite...
This is the shit that keeps me awake at night.

>being BTFO

James Corbett Ryan Dawson Jeff Gates the late Michael Collins Piper Mike rivero Jeff Blackfort Justin raimondo Ron Paul Jason Stapleton Tom woods are a few off the top of my head.

>muh jewish mafia
>hes a shill for israel
alex jones is a bad meme

Yes being absolutely btfo.

dont believe anything on the internet
only trust what you see with your own eyes
I forget who said this but the most radical thing someone can do today is walk to Syria and back without sharing it on social media

No, asshole. Spencer talks about white separatism and the Jewish question he is not controlled opposition he is based as fuck. Your shitty effort to get us to turn on him will not work.

Okay Turkroach but who cares?

You haven't taken the "not all jews are the Illuminati" pill yet?

Get a grip. The only people who care is you and stormfags.

alex jones isnt on KLBJ

Source , I live in austin

You have definitely upset some shells with this post Mr. Roach. Alex Jones and meteor man are controlled op cuckservatives and have been from the start.

>I HAVE THE HIGHEST INSIDE SOURCES
>WE HAVE CHEAP ENERGY AND CANCER CURES
>BUT LETS TALK ABOUT INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS INSTEAD OF SAVING LIVES

mfw people actually think this guy is legit

You just have to dig and keep an open mind. It's not easy. There are a lot of dead ends and road blocks. It was designed to be this way. Books will be your best source, but there is legitimate information online too. You just have to wade through a bunch of crap to get to it, and sometimes you might not even know you are looking at it.

You shouldn't immediately dismiss everything you read and hear, but you shouldn't immediately accept it as fact either. That is simple enough to follow without going mad.

Its a useless journey to try and find the ultimate truth, don't let it consume you, men have tried and failed for hundreds of years.

Just take everything with a grain of salt in this world, and try to enjoy the simple things in life. The rabbit hole does not provide anything other then a deep abyss to fall into and never come out of.

he's a fag who can't even defend himself
btw I like George Lincoln Rockwell before you call me a sjw cuck

anyone just learning this needs to lurk more

youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg

watch this video of alex jones smacking a Sup Forumsack

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/26/13418304/alex-jones-jewish-mafia

salon.com/2016/10/26/alex-jones-jewish-mafia-runs-uber-and-health-care-and-wants-to-hurt-americans/

I will take a look at them!

Pre heat the oven

Dude he got punched in the face and the dude ran away into a group of people. He's put thousands of hours into trying to save our race by writing articles and giving speeches since 2008, what have you done?

It isn't about blaming"duh joos" but Alex absolutely covers for those truly responsible by throwing out so much bullcrap the 5% maximum truth he says is buried to anyone who already isn't well informed on the subject
See

>based
>is with a mutant faced slav

He claims to be all about the truth and goes so far deep into conspiracies, but he never mentions the Jews. That's like entry level red pill

>what have you done?
not making the alt-right look like a bunch of autistic nazi larping faggots for one thing

By not fighting back he's redpilling people

Do we know she's Jewish? I know Nichols that are not Jewish at all.

this shilling is amazing.

its pretty fucking funny.
this is the best you got out of all your millions CTR shills?
attack a true american hero?
youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs

killyourself CIA niggers

not all jews are bad mehmet. We like the good ones more than you

So literally nothing? I thought so.

so my jewish friend who works at Walmart is in on the conspiracy?
because when you say *the* jews, thats what you're basically saying

You perfectly descriped my situation it's driving me mad and makes me really uneasy to know what is real and what is propagadan. It has come to the point where I cant visit Sup Forums anymore.

It all started 18 months ago.

Do you habe any book recommendations?

Exactly he comes across as a schizo to discredit any true conspiracies

Link related for 9/11 redpill
Watch this and you'll be more informed on the subject than 90+% of even Sup Forums
The full documentary is worth what he charges for it but this at least is a must watch
youtu.be/zgE-hGNy2W0

I think not doing harm to the movement is better than what he has done to it

Thats because Alex Jones is not a racist or anti semite. He's a good decent honorable and humble water filter salesman.

stop shilling your youtube channel

It's obvious he's controlled opposition when he talks 911.

t. roach

No Alex absolutely 100% covers for Zionist and their bullshit.

Anyone in the full blown all Jews r bad camp are as retarded as SJWs who blame all whites but that doesn't change the fact that Alex is a Zionist gatekeeper and well poisoner.

Not mine a d good information is good information.

Leave it to Nu/pol/ to reject the single biggest redpill on 9/11 which uses actual hard evidence

He doesn't name the jew though. He deflects it to globalists and then spews some crazy shit to make any sane person discredit him. He may say some true things about globalism but its intertwined with a bunch of crazy shit to put off normies so they can call all right wingers tin foil hat mofos

This thread reeks of Soros. How much is he paying you guys?

>muh master race
>has shit-tier wife

this is why I take none of you seriously, you say white race this white race that and have the most ugly busted and borderline jewish wives ever.

Richard is not controlled op. He advocates white ethnonationalism in the mainstream, and he does it well

100% kike thread
sage in all fields retards
youtube.com/watch?v=2okLFw9TIEI

He was giving an interview and was sucker punched with a wrench.

It's pretty clear you're Soro's backed so time to slide your thread shill.

sage

he doesn't go out at muslims either though. your image can't survive going full out "DA JOOOZZZ" that's why he'll say radical islam and the "jewish mafia" cmon. if you want him to go full on against jews he'll just get his image ruined and censored

Hello JIDF. You won't silence this truth.

Exactly. If he was as dangerous to the establishment as he and his followers claim, he would have been done away with ages ago.

Not to mention the conspiracies he puts out would've been exposed at some time or another with massive repercussions, but he has served to mitigate those effects by associating those theories with his autistic rage and general immaturity that, for the most part, only attracts the attention of 12-20 year old alt-right spergs

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks btw.

he's a cia puppet used as controlled opposition. he's meant to discredit actual conspiracy theories by being wacky and crazy.

BASED ROACH. Watch videos on what Cooper had to say about this fraud. And never forget the time David Duke owned him and he tried to cover up the debate.

So the best counter against Alex Jones is that he is part of the international jewish conspiracy? Gettoutahere.
Even if nothing of it us true, that makes the whole operation even more ridiculous.

You should really consider kys

there isn't 1 nigress in 10,000 that looks like that.

maybe 3-5 per 100,000

>stolen genetics