Sup Forumsititools

Sup Forums, it's time we had that talk. You're a disappointment to me and that whore of a mother of yours. But this new cult you've joined is brainwashing you.

What happened to anarchy and lulz? Now all I see is a bunch of christ-fags bowing to the new political elites.

You're better than this. Go target some religious organizations or something. Be more productive and stop binge watching boring live streams and jacking off to conservative christian propaganda.

PS: When is the last time you broke a website?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/equation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage and ignore CREW failures

>CREW failures

See? What the fuck is this reddit shit doing here?

Dag.

Did you mean to type "fag"?

Fuck off, libfag.

Sigh. See guys. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Overrun by children jumping on board with these dumb conservative memes.

Are confusing Sup Forums with Sup Forums ?

fucking dags, we can smell you from a mile away you shitty twatterson

That's what everyone says. But the majority of the real lulz started around here in the right threads. Before this conservative meme caught on anyway.

We grew up.

Besides, Trump was a radical movement from the beginning to the end and still is, we're doing what we've always done, for the lulz.

Also fuck chanology gtfo JIDF CTR CREW sage etc.

did you just read the outdated memo on Sup Forums

seriously, you are an embarrassment, Sup Forums has a sixth sense for you guys. You're wasting your time

>trolling christians
They're about as relevant as norse pagans nowadays.

The religion that's fun to troll these days is progressivism.

Trump is the new political elite. He's the president. A very pro-christian president who is basing his action around making middle-america christian dumbfucks like him.

Obama did the same shit for the liberal jerkoffs. Hilary would have done the same shit.

Just because he's not Obama or Hilary doesn't make him worth supporting.

You don't have to be a tool for the rest of your life, son.

>anarchy and lulz
leftypol please go

Is there anyone on this forum that isn't either a 13-year old pretending to support Trump because they're mad at their parents or a Russian troll?

This is either the most blatant shill or the worst roleplayer to visit this Nepalese Spoon-whittling forum

I'd tell you gb2leddit, but

>gb29gag
would be more accurate

Just don't forget that this ultra-right stuff is just a meme for the kids to play with.

The real fun is out there. But it can only be had by those who let go of their love of leadership and actively seek to remove the powers that be.

pastebin.com/u/equation

Why do you want to be a member of the herd so badly?

Sage

Fuck off, shill

You're the tool, what we're doing is fun and lulzy, whatever you're shilling for is not.

This.

OP doesn't seem to get that we aren't anti-fa leftists. We actually have an endgoal.

OP, end yourself.

Enlighten me then. What's your endgoal?

That, I understand. Some people are actually conservative christians pushing that agenda.

I consider myself more of an anarchist than a shill, but to each his own.

Same as always you utter faggot with 0 knowledge of chan culture. IDIFTL, Trump is a troll, it's a natural fit. Now fuck off. Sage and report = your friends

I'm with you, fuck Obama. That asshole tried to put systems in place to censor or internet and ruin anonymity online. And, yeah, he was a liberal circle-jerker.

But... Trump isn't trolling. He's pushing political boundaries so that he can expand his power. And he doesn't give a fuck about your anonymous, uncensored internet.

Just keep that in mind.

OK. This.

That's the one quibble I have with all of this, but the free market will fix it.

Agreed. But only if we push back against monopolies and restore some kind of antitrust. Look at our ISP companies, for instance... Their existence makes a free market in that segment extremely skewed.

Even in the off-chance they're not regulated properly, there's been a move to wireless and extra-internet inventions.

A city could have an ad-hoc network up pretty fast if the ISP there decided to go full-retard, and of course there's always HAM radio...

I'd love to see us move towards more of an ad-hoc design. The attacks on DYN last fall definitely highlighted some of the dangers in our current structure.

But as it stands, the few major ISPs in the US own most of the infrastructure that the smaller services depend on. They have enough fingers in our holes for me to feel uncomfortable with the situation.

For now, we have to deregulate while simultaneously controlling monopolies and maintaining neutrality.

you don't have to be a contrarian anymore, son