CANADA IS COVERING UP THE QUEBEC TERROR INCIDENT

Justin Trudeau is trying to cover up the involvement of Muslims in the Quebec terror incident to avoid looking like a fucking idiot for virtue signaling about refugees this week.

archive.is/WK5IK

There are blatant inconsistencies with the witness testimony, number of weapons found and the official narrative which claims it was one white kid "lone wolf"

Read this information, distribute it, compile sources here. We can't let them get away with this one. This was a bunch of Muslims shooting each other up and the Canadian government doesn't want people to realize that and stop supporting liberal initiatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XPI3h
archive.is/u2Hex#selection-5849.0-5874.0
jezebel.com/three-shooters-attack-quebec-mosque-during-evening-pray-1791764611
youtube.com/watch?v=-L7KlrUBGSA
youtu.be/nwC76n99jiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump

>mosque has security cameras installed recently due to vandalism
>not one image of Alexander at the mosque has been released

Its not the first time, Two Mohammeds shot up a night club in Calgary and it was swept under the rug instantly

This shit was a huge false flag

Fuck mud slimes get out of our country

Funny how they let the driver off in that case.

They won't ever release the footage because it will indicate that there were multiple attackers. And why if it were to turn out that someone shot back?

It would utterly humiliate Trudeau if this was a bunch of Muslims killing each other.

Also its far too late for us OP

even if it was proven to be a cover up, people will just call you islamaphobic and racist for questioning it

You have to do something user or your country will become Sweden 2.0. Fight back.

Get the word out, start getting people to question the government, those fucks are trying to slide this under the rug.

Depressing.

Yeah. I think a lot of people here suspect something weird going on.

Get the word out or we're going to have a terror infested nation right on our border.

Notice how they are about to try and ban "Islamophobic" speech in Canada as well. People have to do something about this.

I've been told this was two mosques infighting and that there were shooters attacking and defending. This needs to get out, Trudeau is going to kill off his own country.

Bump

Appreciated user

The cover up was. The attack was Sunni vs. Shia, and the original accused had a Shia name. Probably revenge for sectarian fighting.

Trudeau can't have Canadians realizing that Muslims are so comfortable in Canada that they are killing each other for control of various areas.

Check out this letter which was distributed in Quebec, labeling this mosque as an arm of the Muslim Brotherhood. It was dismissed as Islamophobic even though it took a shit on Hitler in the text.

archive.is/XPI3h

Bump

bump

Shills are sliding pretty hard today

This needs to get out, anons could take a big shit on Trudeau if they started questioning the lone wolf, white gunman story being pushed

La bosse, s'il vous plaƮt

Im getting out of here and moving to Trump land asap. Its lugenpress here, a complete takeover has occured with these pyschos. Pedos and faggots run this degenerate country now

Merci user

Canadians are suicidal if they elect this guy a second time. You guys need to wake up before they turn you into the new Sweden, it's still not too late.

>Fight back.

Nothing worth fighting for here

If muslims wanna kill each other and the white cucks who let them in, I literally do not care

when are the next canadians elections?

also bump

See, that kind of attitude will let them win.

You guys have to get a meme war going against these people. If we can do it here and Western Europe does it this year you guys can still fix this too.

Looks like 2019. So anons will have to meme them to death so that public opinion begins to sway.

We have to do something to combat this narrative or they'll just censor everything away.

>See, that kind of attitude will let them win.

I don't care if they win or not, Canada has fallen and isn't the place I once called home

I live so far north I don't worry about this shit, any smart white man will do the same

Those who don't deserve what they get, I'm not fighting for white people if they wouldn't fight for me

The liberals can't be saved, but someone has to do something to ensure that they don't take the whole country down with them. They've got to be eliminated. Turn public opinion against them. Surely everyone outside the metropolitan areas is against Trudeau's shit.

bump

bump

>Surely everyone outside the metropolitan areas is against Trudeau's shit.

Yes but its the same as American's who were against Obama's shit, no one is willing to actually fight to change shit

Like I said, move north, Muslims don't come here and we basically run our own "country" up here

Appreciated leafanon. When the day of the rake comes I hope you will miss the pile

Tell your countrymen about this. If enough become aware of it perhaps public demand for answers will result in something

I'd hate to think the government is THIS cucked, but I find it odd that the footage hasn't been released from within the mosque. So little actual information has been released it seems.

Well, we did get pissed off enough because Trump is now in office.

I hope it doesn't take a 9/11 2.0 for Canada to wake up. One of these days it will happen. Good to know there are still enclaves though, do what you can to grow them and retake lost ground.

I bet they will kill that kid so he can't say anything

Enough with the goddamned election talk - what happened with the mosque terries?

Will the "lone white gunman" have his day in court?

>Well, we did get pissed off enough because Trump is now in office.

And antifa is still running through the streets beating up and killing his supporters without any backlash

Getting pissed off and fighting back aren't the same thing

Isn't it interesting how they won't release that footage user? They'd hate to have to put it out and show that it was just Muslims murdering each other to control their population.

Your PM actively censored a US news source because it factually reported that one of the arrestees was Moroccan. He doesn't want Canadians pissed off at him after he fagged out and invited more immigrants this week.

Just like they are killing that Roof kid for what happened at the black church. Funny how he didn't even want proper legal representation because "embarrassing" things might come out.

Just wait, there will be backlash. It is already happening but the media won't report it, much like they refused to report that Trump was likely to win the whole election.

They will try to keep the media as far away from this as possible because it is a cover up. The shooters were Islamic and it's being covered up. Funny how that white kid was arrested with tons of rifles. As if he could have used them all himself...

Bump

Here's Alexandre's archived Facebook page. Might be useful
archive.is/u2Hex#selection-5849.0-5874.0

Thanks user

checked and that's some good info, thanks. I understand they made a big deal out of his supposed comments/likes made right before the incident but not the fact that he apparently was following politically left groups as well.

Maybe the US will start taking in white refugees for a change if Canada continues getting fucked up.

Unfortunately it's a rare Canadian that doesn't slobber Trudeau's pike

bump.

You guys have to meme him out of existence like we did to Clinton last year. It can be done. Canadians will stop seeing him in such a positive light if people start memeing about how degenerate his mother was, he's betraying Canada etc. It will stick with time.

Appreciated, get the news out to people

i'm sure the weed was worth all those peaceful refugee

So Progressive, keep them sedated so that they don't realize immigrants will poison their country

Bump

Shills are really sliding hard today, what info got out that has them so worried?

ehem, i fucking hate you americans. *frys vocals* racist nazis. you're all white trash. you know how rich i am, you poor assholes? i'm so fucking rich that i can afford a cashmere beanie, one that looks identical to beanie of that hobo over there, but expensive. **vocal fry superiorly* yeah man. * so fuck you fly over states, especially that one, what is it called? british columbia? yeah fuck you guys, man. now get some fucking culture, you trailer park hick. *smokes a bowl* have you seen this new oscar winning movie called generic oppressed negro movie #9? no, of course not, no-culture red necks..

Or you just linked to a sketchy site to snag my IP.

kek

How long till one of them goes full Ahmed and blows himself up at one of the riots?

It's fucking archive, there's nothing sketchy about it

Bringing their Sunni-Shiite conflict over to the Americas. Nice.

Bump for the truth. Thanks user

People should be worried that Muslims feel so comfortable here, they are fighting over territory. That implies that they think they own it.

Appreciated, get the word out user

How far north

lol this is the equivalent of linking a fucking infowars page as a source, although I am sure for some of the autists on this board that would be even more "proof".

Thank god I have OP's word, and a bunch of linked articles that are completely taken out of context to see the "proof" that of some ridiculous cover-up that doesn't exist.

It baffles me how so many conservatives are unwilling to accept that white people can be, and are, terrorists.

Shoulda left 2/3rds in the garbage instead of wasting a white girl.

Fuck off or we'll name you and your coordinator shill

You guys are unbelievably bad at your jobs, it's no wonder your boss can't find new hires to fill for everyone quitting.

Every girl i know has a Trudeau shirt. Facebook licks his balls everyday.

Were truly fucked. Its over.

HELP US

Who the fuck is surprised by this?

The fuck are you on about? The article simply cites inconsistencies in the media reporting on the attack. Anyone, nonpartisan, can check and compare what the author of this article talks about. It's not really debateable - there are certainly inconsistencies in the story.

White terrorism is not a thing. Mainstream media uses it as a meme to push their agenda of White Genocide. It is also meant to distract from the fact that basically 99% of terrorism worldwide is committed by Sunni Muslims.

I'll now wait for you to nitpick my response here and semantically argue why I am "wrong". I also have to ask - are you white?

Start looking into his mom's history, look into his marriage with his wife. Investigate who is financing him (Soros).

You guys can fucking do this if you get anons here interested in helping out

Just another crew shill giving this bread free bumps

I know you're a fucking leaf, but get your shit together user. Grow some balls.

>when are the next canadians elections?
As soon as about 40 Liberal MPs nut up for a vote of no confidence.

The official narrative now is that it was one single pro-Trump sperg.

Originally it were 3 muslims. 2 were caught and one ran away and there was a suicide attempt.

Inb4 jewzabel

jezebel.com/three-shooters-attack-quebec-mosque-during-evening-pray-1791764611

Kek, apparently only Canadians.

Trudeau has to go immediately

youtube.com/watch?v=-L7KlrUBGSA

They do own it. Police often don't go into full Muslim neighborhoods.

Good spot. Funny how even the liberal news sources couldn't get the narrative straight.

There were more attackers and according to some things I've heard possible people shooting back. This was two mosques having an internal spat and if the public knew they'd demand they all be sent back.

Exactly, which should really concern people. They are now at a point where they are competing for control. What happens when one groups takes over? They will start killing the kuffar, if they haven't already decided to do that.

My guess it was a bunch of arabs infighting, maybe between religious extremist groups or gangs, who knows.
Canada just wants to see a white shooter since they are traitors to the west and infact communists.

You are right on the money user. It was Arabs killing each other for religious control of the local population. They have to push the white shooter meme to protect Trudeau.

What will happen when the Muslims are all under one organization though?

>Muslims are all under one organization
I'd have to see that to believe it

Uh-oh lads. Look familiar?

It doesn't take 15 hours to name a gunman if he gave himself up after 15 minutes

I'm 100% sure that some cuckold volunteered to be a patsy and they disappeared or let off the muzzie who did it.

Woops wrong pic

Lol

They have done it in the past though. ISIS is clearly on their way to unifying a large number of them. Anons should be worried

Funny how that meme fell out of favor over the years

*muzzies

There were multiple shooters and possibly defenders. That's why they won't release the security camera footage.

>CANADA IS COVERING UP THE QUEBEC TERROR INCIDENT

youtu.be/nwC76n99jiY

Don't limit possibilities yet with his little information.
Something sketchy about there definitely is.

It could be:
1. Pure false flag incident - no terror attack
(they just faked it to push gun control / censorship / hate speech laws)
2. Real terror attack - hiding the muslim involvement
(hiding the the muslim involvement with censorship and propaganda to protect multiculturalism ideology)
3. Botched secret service operation
(they are hiding the fact that secret service both radicalized and armed but failed to stop the terrorists)

Muslims WAUGH like orks.
They follow unified movements only until they run out of steam then go back to fighting each other.

the fact that theyre not charging him with terrorism after trudeau called him a terrorist is fishy

Bump for datr

What can we even do about it?

The leftist narrative is way too strong in Canada.

>They have done it in the past though. ISIS is clearly on their way to unifying a large number of them
No they're not, it's a Saudi/Israeli/US backed meme made up of disgruntled man and youths from all over the place.
They have no loyalty, they fight for nothing as long as they get payed.
Soon they'll fall, fuck me you know why they call them fast food jihadi's?
Because they're just the poor, down throtten who chose to be scum, hell most of them aren't even religious.

We don't call him Mohamed Trudeau for nothing

hahahaha 4 more years,...

We will be the next Sweden unless we get Trudeau out if office and kill the Canadian Human Rights Courts

The latter being the single most offensive and deadly adversary to the truth and decent human beings

It's just fucking weird that we're not hearing more about it. This is equivalent to Dylan Roof and remember how huge of a deal that was?

I am real Mohamed Trudeau! Die fake Mohamed Trudeau!

The SJW mindset is suicidal

You guys have to meme them out of existence like we did here during the Election user. You have to win the information war

kek, close to the truth

meme it and maybe the public will demand it

Every once in a while a rabid dog gets off the leash and no one wants to find out what will happen when they do that.

Exactly user, they're killing you with PC culture, fight it

Really makes you wonder what actually happened at the church and who really did the killing doesn't it?

Everyone here dislikes Muslims. Everyone one simply feels like they have no power to do anything about it.

If insulting islam is a crime, then eating pasta is an insult to pastafarians, and should also be illegal

If you guys started memeing about it, people would see it and start to become bold. That's what happened during our election.

You have to get out online and start taking the fight to them.

Funny how it's only initiatives which target white people that they are supporting

Does it even matter if we prove it false?

Canada is a lot different than the US, there's lots of people here that believe what the CBC (gov run news) says not matter what.

They "print" tonnes of stuff that is propaganda tier shit that puts North Korea to shame and the people here just eat it up

There is no doubt in my mind this happened.
Please blow up in this fuckers face.
Wake up leafs!