Irrefutable

Irrefutable.

>Massive new support for gun rights would bring gun control laws

Why?

that really baited my race

They don't provide concealed carry to felons, hello

Wouldn't be much of an increase since a ton of them are in jail.

can crimials apply for a conceal&carry permit?

It's irrefutable because it won't happen

>implying that the NRA wouldn't love the influx in new members

> My facts are based on hypotheticals

What are background checks?

Most wouldn't even be able to stand sitting through the entire course, so it's a non-issue. And the NRA would have vastly increased coffers to lobby with.

The Bunk is strictly a suit and tie muthafucka

>african americans join NRA, a traditionalist American organization
>somehow this means Republicans will push for gun control
sounds like you are assuming racist ideas

better go back to the ministry of truth and mindclean again

But why?

>irrefutable

True, niggers should need a license for a spear nevermind a gun.

One of the NRA's biggest victories of the past decade was winning a court case which established that the second amendment applies equally to resident aliens and green card holders, exactly as it would for natural-born citizens.

Law enforcement in Arizona and New Mexico were harassing *LEGAL* hispanic immigrants over firearm possession, and the NRA took them on and bitch slapped them.

Of course, the media didn't utter a peep about it.

you whites will run to the countryside though, that is for sure

i never seen whites so scared when they are around black men

Hail Satan

Incorrect.

You can't get a C&C permit while incarcerated.

Bunk best character in the wire

i find it funny how cuckservatives make those memes all the time and yet get a measly 8% of the black vote lmao

Criminals can't get concealed carry permits right? 'Cause the Blacks without criminal records probably need a concealed weapon more then anyone.

>if if if if
Stop this shit

>Not rooting for marlo
>Not loving Chris partlows right wing death squad

But my black friends are always telling me how crazy white people are the only ones shooting innocent people.

It's easy being a parasite.

>if
WELL THERE'S YOUR PROBLEM!

Well, shit. Dude's got a point. I'm 30- I hate guns and gun violence and I think the 2nd amendment is antiquated garbage. I'm black and I have a spotless criminal record. I'm applying tomorrow, and telling all my friends of color. I have no intention of buying or using a gun, but if it throws off their numbers white people will lose their shit. This is a really good idea.

>fallacious argument
okay

What's incorrect about this?
I don't see the problem.

Of course if you give criminals guns and they started shooting up everything we would need to restrict them.

>you can steal an NRA membership

topkek

Gun laws already in place prevent 80% of black men from getting a CCP because they've committed a felony.

Society is a mutual agreement for mutual benefit. You niggers don't understand the trust in society. You will suddenly attack or steal from someone only because you had the urge to. Of course we're nervous around niggers. We're nervous around other dangerous wild animals too.

>the NRA was founded to teach freed slaves to protect themselves
>the NRA hates black people
that's real retarded, sir

In that magical fun land where anything goes, I'm sure those black nuclear engineering PhDs would be too busy installing the fusion reactor they invented into their giant space Cadillac.

Wel yeah, that would be really suspicious, millions of people abruptly applying at the same time

>im a millionaire
>im an actor
>i get to essentially lie, pretending to be other people
>my opinions are valid and resonate with common people

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

what a retard

you say nigger yet the moment a few black people moved to the cities yall ran as far as you could

And Lincoln was a republican and planed parenthood was founded to keep the poor and minority populations down.

Things change, what's your point?

THat sounds pretty racist op

no there wouldn't be

omg OP got objectively BTFO

Of course it would. Niggers commit violent crime at 5 times the rate of whites. Most niggers can not be trusted to handle the responsibility of a weapon.

This is stupid for 2 reasons.

1. it acts like we have no gun control laws, which just shows how ignorant liberals are

2. the NRA would do backflips with joy if millions of blacks suddenly joined because it would mean a real chance in getting liberal shitholes like Chicago and Detroit to dismantle their draconian gun laws, since the places with the strictest gun laws in the United States are often places with very high black populations.

If it is a violent ofense, especially a felony then absolutely not. I've made it to 35 and I've only got one single moving violation for speeding. Had no problem getting my permit even in the libcuck state of Commifornia. Feels good man.

I hate to break it to you, but legal gun ownership by minorities is not something that pasty gun owners are worried about.

Please do.

Look what happened to Boston public schools when they started bussing in minorities to white schools and whites to minority schools. The minority schools got funding over night.

...And then there were riots and they had to call in the national guard and ultimately the majority of whites left the system for catholic schools- but the point still stands that the schools got funding.

Yeah because blacks have poor impulse control. I wouldn't trust them with firearms either.

Black people don't pay taxes, white people do. Whites care about their kids' education so they make sure the schools are properly funded. Why should they care about other peoples' kids?

If that situation would occur, it must be assumable that all blacks in this alternative universe are responsible. So no, even more lax gun regulations would come into play.

Then you shouldn't care. I think it couldn't hurt to try.

>republicans are the real liberals!

you say that but whites scatter like ants when a few blacks move to the neighborhood

always happens, even though you say you "aren't worried"

I don't care at all.
Get your permit.
If you do get a gun, don't act like a shmuck with it.

You gotta be a law-abiding citizen for a CCW.

Well if about half are successful that would mean the background check system isn't working

What are you talking about? Dodging taxes is white people's bread and butter. I just wish I could think of a really notable example. Hmm.

Yeah niggers are fucking unpredictable and none-to-far removed from animals.

>*leans in to mic
>"wrong"

Its true. The Black Panthers in California undeniably impacted gun laws there.

>legally avoiding federal income confiscation is bad!
Hmm, just not buying it.

I have no intention of ever buying a gun. I live in the suburbs, theres no need. But I do agree with the idea that if enough minorities joined the NRA and got concealed carry permits white people would start calling up their congressmen and shit would get done.

That shirts great, what a lad.

Didn't say that. He said black people don't pay taxes, and I pointed out that the people that do this are usually white.

Do it.
I will laugh my ass off when you are wrong.
Gun owners want more freedom.
Period.

Mm, I doubt niggers want to play the statistics game.

They're to trigger liberals, nothing more

How bout these nigs just embraced their countries gun culture and stop being concrete apes? Instead of embracing nigger culture.

Is this the new NRA commercial?

Apply? Yes Get approved? Hell no!
But they'd have to be able to read first.

nah you guys are charlatans just like the left

you'll say whatever it takes to get elected, but i know damn well right wing whites don't want to live in a black neighborhood and there's no reason to say otherwise

I thought the NRA was only there to protect corporate interests, wouldn't they be happy to have a larger membership and more people buying firearms?

Also these.

The black men who do receive their permits wouldn't have a criminal record, at least not one that bars them from a CCW/CPL. Literally no one in the gun community cares who owns guns, as long as they are responsible freedom breathing patriots.

Spent my whole life around majority blacks.

Normal whites are afraid of you fucking animals becuase you're unpredictable, I saw motherfuckers get their pants stolen at gunpoint across the street to my school.

Braindead liberal whites support you becuase the idea of dying, having their wife fucked in front of them, and losing their cultural heritage to a race of low IQ violent savages excites their tiny pricks.

>if 13% of the population commited 50% of all the murders and 70% of all violent crime the government would stop them

wrong

Whites are not worried about legal gun owners, period. The blacks that they're worried about don't care if they get their guns legally or not

> Hurr durr, if niggers got jobs they'd make it illegal
> derp, if niggers obeyed the law, they'd make it illegal
> uh, if niggers used soap, they'd make it illegal
> if niggers like watermelon, they'll make it illegal
> the world is so horrible for the niggers, and it's everyone's fault but the niggers'

Except they won't, cuz then they couldn't chimp out

>If the group of blacks who commit an incredible amount of crime suddenly started following the law, boy things would sure be different, wouldn't they?

well atleast half of them would be denied because of their criminal history and another huge number of them live in places that wont issue them so good luck with that

What a stupid fucking nigger. Felons can't get concealed carry permits.

Yet gentrification is reversing the trend and booting the minorities back out to the end of metro line burbs, as the majority of millennial horde (bigger generation than the Boomers) want to live close to their cool job in a hip apt three blocks from Trader Joe's.

This is what happens when you take the big-tent, "all Americans" civic nationalist approach.

They will use any and all empathy against you. Even when they leave blacks alone and welcome the patriotic ones, they are still hostile to you.

>if we gave the NRA an insane amount of money in one day, the NRA would reverse its reason for existence

probably not.

Just look at all of those shitty .jpg artifacts.

So... it's the blacks fault not whites?

Felons can't own guns.

A lot of murders and arrests too I bet.

if all the blacks owned guns legally there would be no neccessity for gun control discussion because we would live in an alternate dimension where all niggers are not murderous thieving rapists

He's not wrong. Gun control was originally to keep niggers from revolting

Dems are real racists

Here's a pretty one for you.

I'd hate for you to doubt the accuracy becuase of the artifacts, or whatever.

Not at all. Two-thirds would immediately be declined, because convicted felons cannot possess firearms. And if the remaining 1/3 somehow did get CCPs and joined the NRA, they'd still be outnumbered by whites.

Of course not. That doesn't mean that they won't associate with blacks. I work with two of them myself. Very friendly individuals. But yes, we have a stronger sense of community than dumb liberals who think that all differences between people are only skin deep

i admire that you are honest about being a pussy.

Wendell Pierce is a fucking idiot so....

yall fought for years not to associate with blacks until the feds put an end to that

I really wish they would.

This is actually an ok idea BUT man, niggers, you just can't trust 'em ever. That one time you'll always regret. Whites vs. Blacks is like Charlie Brown vs. a football.

Kek, so you're just a low IQ baiting retard, good to know.

I think I found your laptop Skylar.

really sophisticated way to say, "its cause i'm black, isn't it?"