Why are we the bad ones Sup Forums...

Why are we the bad ones Sup Forums? When they are out there destroying public and private property in the name of justice, we just shitpost at homes and fuck with hwndu livestreams. Why are my opinions crimes? Honestly what did we do wrong? What happened? I honestly miss being able to be close to my friends and family. I am made out to be a monster so now I just hide my power level as much as possible. I don't know if there is hope for us. It feels like we are losing the fight with our fellow Americans despite trump winning. Honestly trump feels like he will save us all at this point.

Being the bad guy is merely a matter of perspective OP. Let them chimp out on the streets and more and more will move to the right. Trump wouldn't be possible without their ape tactics, and "monsters" like those found on Sup Forums only help trigger them into the primal madness these fuckers resort to when their buzzwords aren't sufficient.

Don't worry
It's not your fault being retarded.
You can live a norme life with it

Sounds like you're taking your first baby steps towards swallowing the real red pill - the one that makes you realize that Sup Forums is just a bunch of edgy teenage losers sitting in their basements trying to lash out against the perceived injustices done to them by society in the only way they can.

Basically, it's all about the pussy and money you aren't getting, and you're angry at the ones that do and the ones that already have it. Blacks, women, jews, rich politicians and media bigwigs, etc. They all just have what you don't have and you hate them for it.

RARE

But I am a woman? What does that mean?

It's called projection, and the left are masters at it. Accuse your enemies of your own wrongdoings and you paralyze them. Ever notice how the media never calls the left out on their shit?

RESIST

>rare
>leaf
checks out also
RAKE

It's slavebard click the flag

the anarchist fires are the beacons of conservatism

we just have to sit back and shitpost

FROM MY POINT OF FEW THE LIBERALS ARE EVIL

It's a mind fuck right?

Say: "nigger and loo countries are shit because poo in loos and niggers have primitive psychology so they act like apes" Result: "RAYCISSS"

Do: burn down a building because "Milo". Result: HERO!

>Why are we the bad ones Sup Forums?

Because European psychology is deranged in the direction of being much to universalistic and having too much support for the rule of law. European culture is so inflexible on these points that it may simply go extinct. The Earth will be left to the Amerinds, niggers, poo in loos, and the Yellow Peril.

>When they are out there destroying public and private property in the name of justice, we just shitpost at homes and fuck with hwndu livestreams.
Everyone wants to be a hero, but that involves taking risks, so they go after a defanged target. It's a matter of perspective if you want to be a so considerate protester poet (Lord Byron got killed in the greek war of independence) or a leet hacker taking apart the corrupt feds from the outside in (Fox Mulder, FBI).

Be more specific? If you're a typical gas the Jews poltard then I can't help you. If you're someone who believes in balance, in harmony and you realize that this constant swinging pendulum between liberalism and conservatism is destroying the country, I can help.

The proper way to stop the pendulum at the bottom (balance/harmony between Chaos and Order) is not to take the opposite view of that which is in power in an attempt to swing it the other way. No, what must be done is to add weight to that pendulum e.g. put yourself in balance. If more and more Americans practiced balance between Chaos and Order in their lives, the pendulum would become so heavy that the 2 extreme ideologies would have no effect.

>tfw rich
>tfw considered beautiful by many people outside family
>several suitors already, no bf tho
>educated and skilled in drawing, I'm an architecture student
>go to 4shits for giggles, Saturday morning here
> user says "you envy everyone outside"
K

100 pesos isn't that rich in a white country
And nobody things a pig nosed nigger looking flip is good looking
>no bf tho
Fags should be hanged

Because people don't like statistics when it comes to people's lives. There must be a part of society that is downtrodden and there must be a point where we stop trying to help them. Accepting that is distasteful and no one likes doing it. Some will convince themselves that the extra use of resources is worth it. It's not.

This. The final redpill is that you have to leave this shit hole of a website and make something out of yourself.

Work hard. Don't be a dick to other people. Try to be as happy as you can. That's it.

>flip
>not studying college abroad
>I'm from swedecuck
>100 pesos is not a lot for a nigger leaf

That you were never part of the "us" of Sup Forums and will probably be fine since you don't share the desperation and delusions harbored by the more severe cases here. Instead, you are probably just stupid.

SOMEONE KILL THIS UPPITY NIGGER AND HIS DYKE GIRLFRIEND

You
Are
Not
Alone

had to hire my power level from my mom so i dont get kicked out, and lost some friends who called me a nazi bootlicker, he was a fuck up heroin addict tho

media

the majority gets its government issue opinion from the various media. the bigger and more accessible it is, the more they corrupt the media to represent and influence their agenda

this is why you feel you are losing, and this is why people from the left are getting feisty. until the trump team personally unplugs the media, they will be reporting that the left is winning. you wont know youve won until the last left voice goes silent.