Really activates my neuural pathways of my central nervous system

Really activates my neuural pathways of my central nervous system

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik
definitions.uslegal.com/b/booby-traps/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now coat it in aids and hepatitis.

That's a good way to contract Anti-Fa aids.

Very nice.

>grabbing a cap by anywhere but the visor

this, what do you expect from a nigger though

That's where the razor blades go.

Fun fact, aids is kill when in contact with air

I see you too know how to defend against edged weapons

inb4 arrested for boobytrap

That isn't official trump apparel. China is ripping us off in trade.

Definitely libtard-proofing my MAGA hat. Thanks Pablo.

Can you get charged for that? Probably yes, knowing how retarded laws of the LAND OF THE FREE can get.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik

Yes, i too know how to survive edged weapons

Depends on the state, county, and city where the hat-slapping takes place.

Line the visor in powdered glass or AIDS.

making a trap to intentionally harm someone is illegal.

how can you defend it should be legal? it's premeditated assault.

fashion statement like being a nigger.

>powdered glass
wh... what

nobody has the right to illegally seize your belongings unduly, so there.
just claim tacks in your hat gets you off

In Texas I can legally shoot someone for stealing my MAGA hat.

Well I'm a sadomasochist and I like to harm myself. By the way officer why are they trying to steal my designated sting hat?

What? They are just studs to look cool. It's not my fault some crazy person grabbed my property out of nowhere.

Paint them red....light might hit the nails

>making a trap to intentionally harm someone is illegal.

This isn't the same thing as digging a pitfall in the woods where an innocent person could get harmed. Getting harmed in this case can really only follow an assault on the person wearing the hat.

Not only that, but people don't fuck with other people here most of the time because they know their chance of being shot or hung is extremely high and likely.

>Not attaching a string to the hat connected to a landmine in your coat.

It's like you want them to get away with it.

Indeed.

That's it! We only have to inject air in the fags veins.

Cure may not be the result but well you never know!

>claims to be redpilled and voted for trump
>AK Variant.
Fucking commie.

This one makes more sense

>110921993
you'll literally become like Bowser.

This is stupid. Nobody grabs a hat off someones head using the back netting. They flip it off at the bill of the hat. And besides, all those spikes are gonna do is get embedded in your head when you get knocked on your ass. Putting weapons on your head is the stupidest thing you can do. Not to mention that it's illegal to booby trap things and you'll 100% go to jail.

If I build a pitfall trap on my property where getting harmed could only happen if the victim trespasses on my property I'd still get fucked by the courts m8. "Land of the Free"

I don't get the hat-grabbing and such. It's like they are proud to reject freedom of speech. American liberals act like spoiled brats. If they think that shit would be accepted in social-democratic scandinavia they have to think again. They would get a straight right from most people if they took their property in such a way.

>implying sjws don't already have aids and hepatitis

How i can legally move to texas? I need to live with civilize people.

>premeditated assault.

I like the way you think my aryan friend

actually kill yourself you noguns larping faggot

oh no a boo boo. That will just make them angry and cause them to beat the ever loving shit out of you as you scream "antifa are the real fascists."

When did the right become such pathetic pussies? At least put poison on the tacks

"the" neural pathways of my central nervous system
>English is a beautiful, precise language. the definite article insures that.
Mexican Intellectual

Lol. Not in my state, and we're bluer than california. That actually happened. I fell in a hole and broke my leg walking through a neighbor's property, and my mother wanted to sue. Didn't work.

hahaha first thing that entered my mind, the hat-wearer would be at a greater risk of contracting something lol

this, or coat them in shit like the Vietcong did with their spike traps - if the prick doesn't scare them, the nasty infection should make them think twice

his intentions are to scare people away from stealing his property

no brown foreigners

How to stop people from acting like shitheads? This is how we do it in Norway:
1. Assault have a very low punishment. You will probably get a week of prison, when it suits you, in a couple of years time. Compared to American prisons, they are more like summer-camps. Thus, there is really nothing stopping someone from kicking your ass if you act like a shithead.
2. If there are no witnesses, you can just claim you didn't kick his ass, and you go free.
3. All your friends will join you in kicking someones ass if they agree that he deserves it, and be witnesses that you did not kick his ass.
4. If you somehow are not in your right, the guy you want to kick the ass of somehow did nothing wrong, you might get your ass kicked from your friends, because you yourself just acted like a shithead.

This spiral of probable ass-kicking makes sure nobody does anything that warrants an asskicking, actually making a peaceful society with very little asskicking.

If you build a trap on your property its illegal because it could harm a federal or state agent or worker

Is this more effective than concealed carrying?

Gotta glue gun that shit to the inside so none slip out and damage the wearer

really puts my noggin in a toboggan

Fuck off its ironic to kill comies with aks

shitty plastic chink hat.

b-but im white!

>booby trap house
>someone breaks in and is injured
>you can be sued

>someone breaks in to your house
>you shoot and kill them
>you wont be charged with anything

Only in Murrica.

Out here, the cops just "forget" to show up to certain trials. There was a kiddy fiddler who got the shit beaten out of him and the cops just "forgot" to show up to the attacker's trial to give a statement. No police statement, no case. No case, no trial.

Because walking on someone's property is not necessarily trespassing. The mailman may have to walk through your property to deliver a package or contact you about something, utilities workers may need to walk through your property to access an electrical line or water main, firemen might need to walk on your property, maybe cops if there are extenuating circumstances, neighbors sometimes need to walk on your property - for example maybe they are staining their fence, lots of reasons.

Probably because the "hole" wasn't intended as a boobytrap, but was just dug for construction or maintenance. I'm talking about a Vietnam style pitfall whose only purpose is to maim people who fall through it.
> and my mother wanted to sue. Didn't work.
Well your mother is a litigious cunt.

this. if you own a knockoff, you're part of the problem.

There's literally nothing wrong with encouraging safety in your home. There is literally nothing wrong with shooting a criminal.

For something that you know will get snatched off your head at a protest/riot, it's fine.

qeq

traps are dangerous to anyone, not just intruders, they don't discriminate. These laws were put in place to keep billy bob from accidentally falling drunkenly into his own punji trap

This is illegal btw.
This is illegal btw.This is illegal btw.

Can you cite legal precedent or written law proving that?

That's a good system too.

no they're for first responders not falling into jimbo's pit of death

Absolutely brilliant idea

Also,
>implying some antifa illegal immigrant who is going around starting fights is going to sue you for getting his or her finger pricked

First protestor will do that for him

definitions.uslegal.com/b/booby-traps/

>it is illegal in all circumstances to use booby traps which are attached to or associated with clothing.
>
USLegal
LEGAL HELP
Booby Traps Law and Legal Definition

A booby trap may be defined as any concealed or camouflaged device designed to cause bodily injury when triggered by any action of a person making contact with the device.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Have fun getting caught and arrested.

Yikes, Antifa's going to lose a lot of rings if they try to pull a fast one on that guy.

Why would you wear your good hat to a commie-fascist-triggering?

I hardly remember life before muh ak47 and 74. Outstanding weapons.

Go ahead and tie a shotgun to your door so the shotgun fires if someone opens it.

You will get 20 years in prison.

Officer im just a steam punk fan

Tape razor blades to the back of pro Trump fliers and put them up in progressive areas.

Tu quoque isn't an argument you faggot leaf.

Pretty much this.

You could beat the shit out of these faggots and they won't report it.

Doing so invalidates their disguise.

Came here to post this.

My niggers, the both of you.

I love how this turns into a dance video.
Must watch

>It's illegal to put a pin on your head, incase someone physically assaults you

Yeah no

AK best K

go back to Sup Forums, or maybe go lurk /k/ for a few months then come back.

You must be an abo. The link is posted. I don't know how to translate into petrol for you

how does one learn to speak petrol?

You need thousands of years of evolution to acquire the skill. Sorry untermensch neanderthal rape baby

*BZZZZT*

dont die on me!!!