Russia vs Belarus

Our realations with Belarus are going to shit now, we are even discuss about a possible war on our /po now.

Checked

Give me a quick rundown plz

Jesus Christ wasted quints checked

:O

Polsko-Białoruś when?

When Kaczyński stop to sit on the two chairs at the same time.

Why did it go south so fast?

Because the third Putin's term was a big mistake

All according to plan

First we got the Russians part of Ukraine to fight actual Russians and now we're breaking up Belarus and Russia

When will you learn that West Ukrainian call the shots in Eastern Europe?

Does controlling the Europe behind the curtains occur during breaks from cleaning Polish toilets?

>Maidan 2.0 in Belarus
>McCain's "We're all Belarusians now" speech.
>NATO troops swarming all over the country.
>East Ukraine falls
>all Russia majors cities are in target of simple weaponry
>all pipes line to europe cut
>china and iran abandon russia to lower tensions with US
>Putin gone by 2020, Maidan 3.0 in Russia

And thus the New World Order is solidified. Every major country is part of TPP / NATO / EU like organizations. All others are just testing grounds for various military weapons and social experiments.

Fuck you all for thinking Trump or Brexit would turn things around. It was all part of the plan. You don't get world empires by accident and chance.

You don't understand, it's the Putin's failure. He can't control even his own country, but he want get terroritories back.

Also I hope that belarusians will joined Poland.

Toliet cleaning is just a cover

We actively siphon money from our puppets for income

I thought Belarus was a Russian plant

Also nice quints

You made the same thread like 5 hours ago.

You are a big mistake.

Devilishly clever plan. My regards.

I didn't.

Also your """"country"""" shouldn't exist. You don't have a right to be independent.

You are a part of Poland and will be polonised.

ain't gonna lie mate. lookin bad for Russia across the globe.

Trump wants Crimea back. Forces moving to ukraine and eastern Europe. Baltics being fortified.

U.K. wants a war with Russia. U.N. mad at Russia.

Why doesn't Putin just step down? Stop meddling in the affairs and elections of other countries.

That's just another trade (milk, oil, gas (the jews), meal and etc) war between two political regimes.
Personally I don't give a single fuck. I already saw it several times.
It will seethe for some time, but then everything is just as usual as it has always been.

> Stop meddling in the affairs and elections of other countries.

Not gonna lie, a former hacker here..

Yes, kys, you braindead Mormon.

Afaik, Trump didn't say anything about Crimea after the elections, only some of his subjects. I and anyone shouldn't expect any drastic changes within a few weeks. It needs to be done gradual and after BTFOing ISIS with Russia.

Trump personally has said before the election that he heard people in Crimea like to be a part of Russia more than a part of Ukraine. He certainly didn't say it to score any political points.

>Stop meddling in the affairs and elections of other countries.
You'd have to be a fucking hypocrite to tell that with your flag.

>Why doesn't Putin just step down?
Because he's got a lot of stuff to do first.

checkd

No, your zmagars continue to increasing their population. Belarusssians will be just like galichane in 20-30 years.

why would this happen? Belarus wouldn't last long, I assume?

Belarusian student studying abroad here, ask me anything.

You are braindead, you betrayed the great history or Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth to become a shitty cunt on the eadge of the civilization. Nice try, Nikolasos.

I though Belarus was just a little bit like Moldova! I'm sure Father Putin will step in and free the ship out of them.

see

your cunt doesn't even has a subway, you are literally live in villiage

the biggest city is less than even one million

I don't see a difference between you and Lugansk's People Republic

but at least they proved that they may have independence in war

you proved nothing except lies, betraying and cuckolding

and it's pretty said, because you language is really good

>Stop meddling in the affairs and elections of other countries

Lol, says the fellow Amerilard.

You talk about war with Belarus on your paper and origami board?

what happened?

Because the Belarusian govt is suing Russia in international courts, Russia is not honouring bilateral treaties according to Lukashenko etc.

Belarus wouldnt stand a chance since there is little morale among the population to resist the Russian army. Only minorities like Poles would be angry, maybe some hardcore Belarusian guys but those don't really exist now.

yes

Łukašenka also said that "the ukrainian brothers are figthing for freedom right now"

The only times we've interfered was to spread democracy.

Yes Lukashenko is being an idiot. I think most Belarusian people would be better off under Russian control than his incompetent rule... plus we are around ~90% Russian native speaking.

Cant wait to see what kind of sick propaganda russians medias and their paid shills will cook up if this happen. Russia dindu nuffin 2.0

Why not under the Poland?

You don't understand what it means to life in Russia.

Those digits. Don't give a fuck about Belarus. Hope Putin turns it into a parking lot

What's not to like, aside from copious amounts of AIDS?

I haven't lived in Belarus for 4 years, but I can tell you i have been to Russia many times and compared to life in Belarus, Russia is much better.

Modern Belarusians have more in common with Russia than Poland

In Russia you don't even feel save

The city I am from in Belarus, 6% of all adults are HIV/AIDS positive.

>Belarus wouldnt stand a chance
Russia will never attack you. Putin is not a russian nationalist or le savior of white race. He does not care about rightful russian clays either. Just about oil money and power.
>I think most Belarusian people would be better off under Russian control than his incompetent rule...
I assure you you wont like muslim hordes in your Homeland.

You don't in Belarus either. Trust me Russia is much better than Belarus.

>you won't like Muslim hordes in your homeland

No, but I'm speaking purely on economic quality of life.

I was in 2010, it was like a fairytale in comparing with Russia

in Russia only Kubań has the same level of life

Where? Minsk?

I guess the "grass is always greener on the other side" as they say in English.

>assure you you wont like muslim hordes in your Homeland.

this.

Putin is a finnish nazi which does everything to destroy Russia and he does it openly.

Baranowicze mostly, but I was in another cities too

>He thinks Putin isn't a part of the NWO
Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Well the region I am from is very shitty. My home city is between Babruysk and Gomel'

Poland is better than Russia in every way possible, who dafuq would chose Russia over Poland?

Explain plz

You do not understand. I am not saying I would prefer Russia to Poland. I am saying it would be more likely for Russia to control Belarus due to the common cultural and linguistic ties we have with Russia.

Before the USSR I guess you could say we were more "Polish", but not anymore.

He supports islamization of Russia and nazism of small russian nations, especially kaukazians.

He told russians to protect cyrillic and ban latinization of the Tatar language, but in 2007 he change Vepsians and Karelian language to lattin

not literally """"he"""" but I guess he knows about it

if you look at how Eastern European politicians are so pro EU and how people like Le Pen and Geert are emerging in Western Europe I believe after the EU falls there'll exist an Eastern European union that'll act as buffer zone between Russia and independent Western European countries tbqh

This. It's all a power struggle between the Atlantacists and Eurasianists, there isn't a "good guy" and we're all just along for the ride