Anti-Trump shilling on Sup Forums

What is even the point? I don't understand. They aren't going to change anyone's mind here. Literally no point at all. Do they think they are going to annoy us off Sup Forums or something?

It's for the normies that come here looking for Trump support to try to trick them into thinking it doesn't exist

we need spiderman

CREW needs to fuck off

> they are going to annoy us off Sup Forums or something

Yes, if they can't change our minds, then they make the whole board shit. Don't forget that mods are on board with this.

You guys are not all mental clones like you think you are. It's fun to inject some reality into your shared paranoia and delusion. Not trying to change your degenerate minds. Just killing your buzz. you deserve that

Sup Forums does not belong to you.

They have 40 million to spend. Might as well piss it into the wind.

Sup CREW?

When I was railing your Mom she kept calling me your name.
Coincidence?

Trolling Sup Forums is like shitting onto a pile of shit

SJW's think they can just barge in on Sup Forums and take over the place.

Sup Forums can't be trolled. We just redpill these tards,one post at a time.

Yes, they want to annoy us off the board and turn Sup Forums to be a left-wing echo chamber like reddit.

Are the mods sleeping?

As if you could troll Sup Forums

>Just killing your buzz
It must be demoralizing to willingly be an agent of evil. Here's your ((($0.02)))

Been on a high since the end of November and their is not a thing you can do about it for the next eight unfucking years.

Most of them are Trump supporters trolling for (you)s you fucking retard. You think people use terms like "drumpfies" unironically?

It helps them cope with the severity of the current political situation, maybe they think this is some sort of offensive strategy in their own minds, who knows.

He's a paid shill. The first thing on their list is to call our President Drumph of whatever.

Kek confirms

the shills start that way, but then become addicted to the 4chin (YOU).
> crave it like dick

How much would you care to wager on that, sunshine?

Give it your best go, Mohammadasfuck.

It's just funny to trigger people. I supported Trump to, but I'll admit I've shitposted now and again.

The problem with Sup Forums is that there are people who unironically support him. Nothing wrong with trolling and meme'ing a moron into the WH - just another notch in our belt discrediting the establishment. The 13 year olds who actually think he is worth a shit? Time to grow up kids.

I just saw a post about the Cheesecake Factory Internet Defense Force CFIDF. Your entire mission is a joke to us.

MAGA mufukaz

Geez you 40k CREW shills are twice as bad as CTR. Its like youre not even trying

How do you lefties reconcile the fact that 40 million dollars will be pissed into the wind, trolling at NEETs on a Chinese bingo forum, when that money could've gone to a hungry black kid or an aids dude or some shit.

Oh but it will. Keep up your anti white shit.

Back In my day we would just bully a fucktard until they killed thereselve.