Trump-227,000 new jobs

US economy created 227,000 new jobs in January

money.cnn.com/2017/02/03/news/economy/january-jobs-report/

cnbc.com/2017/02/03/us-nonfarm-payrolls-jan-2017.html

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/january-2017-jobs-report-is-obama-not-trump-2017-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many jobs did Obama create in his first month, does anybody have statistics for this?

WINNING!

Looking a little to good. Time to cut federal jobs

Obama created 15 Million. If Trump can keep this up, he will create 21 Million by the time he leaves office. Great!

businessinsider.com/january-2017-jobs-report-is-obama-not-trump-2017-2

Thanks, Obama

that pic such bullshit tho because the only jobs Obama created were minimum wage store clerk positions.

Obama takes credit, not Drumpf.

This is Obama's Economy.

trump is just getting started. You will see months where 1 million jobs are created, if he does the right things.

>b-b-but they're just mcdonalds jobssss.

I've always said any jobs are a good thing, but after seeing these same threads on Sup Forums giving Obama no credit for "BS JOBS", you've got to be a fucking idiot to think this isn't the same thing.

Also this

You're correct. I can't wait for those numbers to triple.

kek approves

yeah sure it is

>le president controls the economy
when will this shitty meme die?

Carrier, Ford, etc. all said they wouldn't stay in the US if it wasn't for Trump.

anyone else /write a letter to trump and waiting a couple months for a response/ ?

Probably 30,000. All of which were people declaring they weren't looking for work, or 2 hours a week part-time.

Do you really think that would've amounted to more then a few thousand jobs?

Don't forget he indirectly made jobs a few hundred thousand shills and paid protesters who are rewarded with Soros' stolen money – that goes back into economy through consuming, instead of into globally damaging international projects!

Trump is a godsend.

multiple companies? nah, just look at any large manufacturer, like stihl. they employ a couple thousand each.

we're talking BIG LEAGUE manufacturing gainz.

The article says the quality of jobs is still shitty but a lot of CEOs/economists say manufacturing has a bright future. Trump will fix it!

Yeah ok CREW.

But your leader said that the unemployment figures were all lies.

expectation btw was 165,000.

MAGA.

THANKS OBAMA!

such a good economy

fucking wait. trump will absolutely discuss the participation rate several times a year, he was the only one bringing it up in debates/rallies

Why can't that guy draw for shit? His drawings barely even resemble human beings. Did they hire him to give a job to a Parkinson's victim or something to feel good about diversity?

I mean, I can't draw either, but it's not my job to draw.

Don't let CREW divide us.

You're right, the article does say that.

However, the fact that people would think that Trump is the reason for the creation of these new job is flat out wrong.