>grave of the fireflies
But that's fucking wrong

beautiful, Japanese fascist deserved it

>gooks use anime to pull a we dindu nuffin for shit that happened 70 years ago
>the show everyone's death in slow motion
>they conveniently don't show Pearl Harbor

still warm so Id still do her

They deserved a couple more nukes.

And we're just about ready to whip up round 2!
Don't get comfortable you damn gooks!!!!

>we should feel bad for the aggressors losing a war
and remember, the alternative was going to be much worse

lookup Black Rain. Not the 80's movie

the 2 nukes was disgusting. innocent japanese died very painfully. america should not have done this, its not necessary

>conventional land invasion would have cost thousands of lives of combatants on both sides
>better to just kill civilians on one side

die

>thousands
rly mks u thk

It's a damn shame America didn't get nuked.

Doggo deserved better...

to my countrymen
There is well documented proof the US did not use nukes, and that it was done mostly as a test for effects

please educate yourselves

we already killed 200k in the firebombing

US did not Need to* use

Lmao that's not Grave of the Fireflies nigga also I'm pretty sure there were no nukes in Grave of the Fireflies

I literally laughed out loud at the part where the old man's head falls off.

The civilians would die too. They were conditioned to die for their emperor. Everyone in Japan would have to die.

you had it right the first time
stop believing the nuke jew

How come this nip hack didn't make an anime about the rape of nanjing?

>instead of demonstrating our superiorty to force a surrender, let's firebomb all of their large cities and kill millions
>better yet, let's start a land war and kill everyone on the island
Fuck off proxyfag.

That's Barefoot Genji though

Japs are notorious for warcrime denials.

Over 100k dead on the shitty little island of Okinawa. An invasion on island of Japan in order to force surrender would have millions of killed over years.

I mean they even glorified their WW2 days a lot in their media. How dare they don't be like the Germans and stay ashamed to today.

the island*

Nailed it. There's nips that didn't come out of hiding until the 70s because they thought the war was still going and more importantly, they were that dedicated.

If it helps, user, they didn't feel a thing. They were instantly vaporized, becoming energy immediately.

why is america so soulless, nuking entire cities? do they have any empathy at all? heartless beings.

>land war doesn't kill civilians
really makes you think

This unironically made be feel patriotic as fuck.

Fuck the nips.

USA!
USA!
USA!

>be Japan
>blow up military base of a neutral country during a time a war to rile them up
>they warn you to get the fuck out of your city
>they BTFO you
>years later you become so advanced you're technologically 3 years ahead of a everyone
>you make a fucking cartoon about how bad the bombings were while denying your own warcrimes

They can glorify their soldiers, we do too. It's retarded to pretend Nanjing didn't happen though, or ignore how they treated POW's. Anyone claiming the nukes were a war crime/mistake is a retard.

LETS DO THIS WOOOOOOOOOO

What the fug is going on there

> Better just kills thousands of gook civilians on one side instead of sending white men to die

Um, yeah?

like this guy

Yeah. Combination of brainwashing and complete devotion. It's admirable, yet horrible at the same time.
It's a shame we didn't get to use this, though.

anyone have a link to the AMERICA FUCK YEAH version?

They draw a good cute boy though

The options were
>Kill at least 300K american soldiers and 500K japanese
or
>Kill ~150-200K civilians and military personell, where almost all the men and some women would have been forced into the service to defend the mainland and die fighting anyways
If you want to look at a worse side just look at the Nazi invasion of the USSR, the civilian lives lost there is far greater than that of both nukes, and they didn't die from an instant vaporization or some genetic scrambling, they died of either hypothermia, starvation, bombardments, or all of the above.

A fucking LEAF

We should have gone with the alternate plan.

Blockade the islands, spray crops with herbicides, bomb anything of economic value, launch an invasion that would kill millions of Japanese, and let the Soviets take over half the country for the next 50 years.

Fun fact: About as many people died in the conventional napalm bombing campaigns against Tokyo as did in the nuclear strikes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

War is hell, nukes or no nukes.

Crazy japs shoulda surrendered, then surrendered after they got nuked the first time.

You're damn right, nigger.

THIS

lol i didn't even see thousands that first time
estimated japanese strength was some millions just counting the military, not including civilian militias
estimated casualties for just americans were orders of magnitude higher than "thousands"

just work quick

We must resolve to end all war and build a world of peace.

Barefoot Gen > Grave Of The Fireflies

Grave of the fireflies wasn't sad
That older brother was just shit

>that mother turning toward his burning dead kid while also burning
legit why boner what the fuck.

Never mind that the Japense basically deny that Nanking, medical experimentation, etc. by them ever occurred. They forbid anything that casts Japan as anything but an innocent victim from being taught in schools.

Maybe they did deserve a few more nukes.

DNC via China proxy flag
> how ya doin',?

> implying no civilian deaths in ongoing firebombing campaign
> implying no war production/military assets in the nuked cities
> implying no civilian deaths from ground combat
> implying japan made efforts spare civilians in any kind of combat anywhere
> implying less than a million deaths resulting from ground invasion and pacification of the japanese mainland

I'm not going to imply anything. I'm going to unabashedly declare you a moron here in front of God and the interwebz.

We did the Japanese people a favor by ending the war with two crude, small nukes.

So why do you avatarfag with Len? Hoping to find a Sup Forums bf or just cause you feel like it?
Keep posting more cute Lens regardless

that's a T95, btw

He's my husbando and I enjoy finding other cute boy posters on Sup Forums. I only post the best in my folder.

I know. Saved the image from wikipedia. T28 and T95 are interchangable. They basically refer to the same tank.

Nice proxy, but I'm pretty sure anything that isn't state-approved is accessible from China.

>there are people who still argue against the nukes
an admission that you are clueless about history

also this is a fun watch i.4cdn.org/wsg/1486174711611.webm
gooks sure got shrekt hard. ignore the hippie narration in the background

Jewish Bankers: Hey, American Freemasons! Why don't you overthrow this Christian king so we can rule the New World? We'll be taking over Europe soon!

Freemasons: Great idea!

Jewish Bankers: Hey American Freemason puppets, why don't you back our godless Soviet puppets by funding their war effort against Christian Germany? Also see what you can do about starving the Japanese while they're fighting China.

American Freemasons: Yes, master!

Jewish Bankers: Looks like Japan defended themselves against your economic warfare. Better make sure to drop a couple of nukes on their two Christian cities, okay? We wouldn't want Christianity spreading in Asia, now would we?

1945-preset day

Jewish Bankers: Hey American Freemasons! This country doesn't want a central bank or fiat currency! Invade them!

American Freemasons: Yes, master!

GOOD JOB AMERICA!

>poor japan
>guys this atrocity was unnecessary :(

The nuke was mercy, it could have gone much worse

ITS OVER 9000

Without anime society would collapse

>meanwhile, in the original original timeline

Was just about to say that I don't remember this part of the movie.

retribution for the crap they pulled
reminder pearl harbor and rape of nanking will forever be many times worse than the holocaust

Didn't they rape and murder your country men by the thousands?
Bing bong pls

For there being 2 some billion of you slopes, I don't see the chinese flag on here very often.
How did you get past the censor?

They let him out. He's a paid poster just like CTR, just a whole lot cheaper.

I wonder, how is this taught in Japanese schools?
Here in America they teach us (or at least my class) that it was completely justified and we did nothing wrong. They say a mainland invasion would have killed more people.

A little secret: We (U.S.) wanted to see the effects of this "decisive weapon" on other beings. It was totally an experiment, which makes it even worse, I think. At the time we knew an entire world chimp out after our action wouldn't happen, so we said, fuck it. Let's see how dank dis shit is.
Another little secret: We've perfected another "decisive weapon", and it is purely biological. Since China is the biggest threat, with covert operations, we have taken over all their big pharma suppliers (which happen to be located all in Japan, the irony). Their collapse will make you an hero. No doubt. Remember SARS? Anyway, I'm drunk and I shouldn't say all of this on a shitty dying image board. I mean everyone will ignore this drivel anyway. I think The Don tweeted. Look at that.

I think it was a perfectly justifiable bombing, but it's also sad we had to work at cross-purposes. I'd rather have the East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere than commie China.

>rape of nanking
you gook

It's not a trap its a blitzkrieg
It's not a trap its a quagmire
It's not a trap its a pitfall
It's not a trap its pure refined bait.

racism=/=war crime

t. Joseph Goebbels

have you ever been to the Yushukan memorial at Yasukuni? they do glorify it, nanking is a large part of the exhibit, including their "liberation" of the korean peninsula. pic related, it's a Zero at Yushukan.

>>grave of the fireflies
>But that's fucking wrong

It's Barefoot Gen.

that's not a zero.

>attacking a strategic military target
vs
>nuking two cities

Burger education, everyone.

sorry, I selected the wrong picture, that was a kamikaze plane(hanging from the roof), here is the zero.

I'm pretty sure nobody was tried for "racism" at nurenburg.

The most evil nation in world history. How long till the American cowboys reap what they sowed?

It ended a war and Japan is now a world leader in technology and schoolgirl panty vending machines.
I think we all won in the end.

You're aware of the Rape of Nanjing, right?

naturally, the Americans werent the ones on trial there

the Nuke didn't land in the river, it actually landed a couple of streets away, and there only remains a small plaque on a wall to memorialise it. the entire park there is dedicated to memorials and the eternal flame. there's even a memorial to remember the slave workers from korea who died.

>Thousands

Millions you niggerfaggot. They are still giving out purple hearts meant for those who were to be fucked up in the mainland invasion of japan.

America literally did nothing wrong.

haha woah the indiscriminate slaughter of civilian women and children is okay as long as it means we get to win the war! xD

That's what happens when white people keep getting punched.