Are Afrikaans women the perfect solution for Sup Forums's virgin problem?

Are Afrikaans women the perfect solution for Sup Forums's virgin problem?
>White
>Dutch/Anglo genes
>Hates niggers
>No seriously, they fucking hate niggers
>Loves guns
>Desperately need to leave SA
>Will marry you if you're not a total creep
Seriously though, why haven't you married one yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20080416135445/http://www.fin24.com/articles/default/display_article.aspx?ArticleId=1518-25_2003186
instantstreetview.com/@-33.919376,18.428336,305.83h,-3.35p,1z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

perhaps

posting

>Seriously though, why haven't you married one yet Sup Forums?

Because 90% of Sup Forums is a /r9k/ tier beta shut in who is afraid to talk to anyone.

Look at these hips, god damn.You're not wrong either.

>>Desperately need to leave SA
>>Will marry you if you're not a total creep
These two might pose a problem. Because the first is untrue, and the second is not possible for Sup Forums

where do i sign up? white south africans have always seemed so master race, but some of them are jews... the jews aren't still in SA, obviously, jews usually escape before the bloodshed starts.

post some real beauty please.

Not some stupid blonde bimbo.

She is alright and fuckable, but jeez is that what all Afrikawhatever got?

Have some class goys.

Im the user who was talking about going to a 86% nog school AMA.

>posts degenerate who tattoos her skin and pierces it
>brown eyes
Stop

State assigned South African wives when?

>saves them from their country
>attractive wives for everyone
>the increased number of white couples will encourage the proliferation of the white race
>those accents hhhnnnnnnnnngg

Why hasn't this been done yet?

>White
made up word which means nothing

>Dutch/Anglo genes
im slavic so it would only make things more difficult

>Hates niggers
idgaf about niggers

>Loves guns
literally all who are not ultra cuck city boys love guns

>Desperately need to leave SA
so does everyone with sane mind who lives there

>if not a total creep
:(

thot

2nd might be a issue, but yes, there are Afrikaners who want to leave South Africa. Jobs and safety are two big issues.

But yes, not being a creep helps. Being religious also helps. I prob spent more time talking to god then any time in life when I was talking to my now wife.

Is there a website?
Get to looking Sup Forums I have to go to sleep for work soon.

Probably because I've never been to South Africa nor have I met a white person from South Africa in the States

And there are Americans who want to leave America, and Irish who want to leave Ireland, and Japanese who want to leave Japan. Every country has people who want to leave. RSA has a lot of problems, but this weird meme that it's a complete hellhole has no basis in reality.

Too stubborn to leave plus we shoah'd them so it won't work for Anglos.

There's gotta be a website for these QTs, anyone found one yet?

Any more of this gal?

>Dutch genes
>a good thing
Don't be fooled. Rebecca Romijn is an anomaly. Dutch women are not hideous, but I wouldn't call them pretty, either

Why don't White South Africans move?

>Grey eyes.
>Bleached hair.

Well two things come to mind.

1 - My wife family was happy she was getting out as they do not see much of a future in SA, and they been in SA forever.

2 - Lot of her friends where talking about leaving.

3. You left.

She's naturally gorgeous but

>tattoos

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

>autism
>autism

Because >muh cuntry hurr
Same reason mohammads stay in europe

Because western countries only accept Muslims and Chinks. It's extremely difficult and expensive to get visas when you're from Africa. You can't apply for asylum either because you guys scream racism.

Because the RSA isn't the complete and utter shithole that Sup Forums tell you it is? The white parts are quite nice.

All completely anecdotal.

Oh god this retard again. Dude the EE women you're posting who whore around on FB are not worthy of any reasonable guy's time, for starters. You could do a lot better.

And your assertion in the previous thread that they don't age like shit is beyond retarded. Babushka after mid 30s is a thing, you're either a proxy fag or complete shut-in if you can't tell that much. You'd just have to walk outside for 10 minutes and see girls next to their mothers to draw this simple conclusion.

Fuck, she's perfect.

Its their clay. Immigration is a PITA unless you are a mexican crossing the border illegally.

What's with nu/pol/ and using "hates niggers" as some sort of virtue signalling buzzword?

If the bitches are degenerate it doesn't really make much of a difference, them or their children will succumb to multiculturalism or bunker themselves in a white suburb while ignoring our decay.

>afrikaans woman at my school
>spoiled brat
>coalburner
>5/10
>dumb and lazy

Why are those my only two choices? I'm fairly certain I can find a girl who doesn't parade around naked but also doesn't dress like it's the 1600s

BestGore.com

Post Afrikaans thicc and qts

>you will never do farm patrol in western cape province removing kaffirs with your Blondie Boer gf

If she doesn't have green eyes then what the fuck is the point? I don't need a cheating whore.

>Seriously though, why haven't you married one yet Sup Forums?
Already married and happy with my wife

no real arguments ofc.

>muh tattoos

perma virgins kys.

You're not completely wrong. Afrikaners tend to be pretty religious and conservative though, at least by Western standards. The anglo white South Africans, not so much apparently

This. Lack of quality women is not Sup Forums's problem.

Dutch and Anglo genes = Numenorean (tall blonde people mixed with people that actually achieve things)

user WANT MILKY

>shitskin

okay, want facts?

There are about 4.5 million white south africans.

800,000 have left. that is 15% of the white population. Many more stay since they do not have another option.

she looks like a man here

How many Afrikaaners are there?
Could a right of return style thing (like in Israel for example) potentially help to boost white birthrates in Europe?

You could even put a left wing bent on it if necessary as the European countries "undoing" colonialism.

If that's a man then wtf I'm gay now

No real arguments my ass, you're acting retarded man. Or maybe you're just that fucking delusional.

>can't get any woman at all
>you should go for a specific type of woman

this is going to work out well

Some South African white guy was granted asylum here in Canada citing racial persecution, but the South African government said das rayciss and the government stepped in and overturned it.

I think he appealed that successfully and could take his asylum case to court, but I didn't hear much about it again.

4.5 million white south africans. Some are anglos some are Afrikaaners

She has cranial morphological attributes that aren't Caucasoid.

>inb4 autism

If she's not a coal burner, I'd still procreate with her, if you get what I'm saying. But she's quite frankly not Aryan.

4(You)

>Appreciating traditional dress means you'll wear it all the time
Personally I'd embrace skirts that are at knee length and dresses that are bellow knee length with the occasional pants for cold weather or working/activity. If a woman wants to go around in sweat pants, booty shorts, yoga pants, or skirts/dresses that are mid-thigh or above, she can fuck off.

jeasus christ wtf is this.?!

How would a guy get in contact with a qt Boer/Afrikaner? A-asking for a friend...

It's a sure sign of degeneracy.

1 tattoo = 15 cock count at minimum desu.

Why are tall blonde people so irrelevant?

Obviously, we're gonna need some proof. Forgive me for taking taking you on your word alone :')

>Let's add even more mouths to feed, because the stupid fucking migrant crisis wasn't enough!

>If a woman wants to go around in sweat pants, booty shorts, yoga pants, or skirts/dresses that are mid-thigh or above, she can fuck off.
I'm sure womankind is absolutely weeping.

>she

Get online and look I'm going to sleep for work.
Will check back and check for link later.
GL anons.

s-sauce

Holy shit, you have shit taste.

This entire post reeks of re.ddit. congrats

This thread is fucking gay, people aren't even posting pics.

No.
Jordan Carver > every girl ever

Good question tbqh

tfw dark haired blue eyed so not offended

Standby this user might have a plan here...

why do perma virgins hate on slav women?
They are :
-redpilled
-light skinned/light hair/light eyes
-have charracter
-anti PC
-know how to cook/clean/threat their man well

Are u all retarded here?

>Obviously, we're gonna need some proof. Forgive me for taking taking you on your word alone :')
Johannesburg - One million white South Africans - almost a fifth - have left the country in the past ten years.
This figure was released last week in a report from the South African Institute of Race Relations (SAIRR).

Frans Cronjé, who compiled the report, said it was especially crime and affirmative action which had driven a fifth of South Africa's white population out of the country.

He did an analysis of Statistics South Africa's Household Surveys between 1995 and 2005, emigration figures and other reliable estimates on population numbers.

Cronjé said the results left himself and his colleagues dumbfounded.

"When we drew the graphs we saw that almost a whole generation of white South Africans are not here anymore."

Young people, children leaving

The SAIRR's population pyramid of white South Africans show a definite loss of young people and children under the age of ten.

The figures for 2005 put the number of white South Africans in the country at 4.3 million, 841 000 fewer than the 5.2 million of 1995.

Cronjé predicts that the white population would continue to shrink, and, he said, the situation would have a far-reaching impact on the economy.

"The white population is getting older, which means the white taxpayers are only going to contribute to the economy for the next twenty years. There would have to be a huge influx of skilled workers to fill this gap. This, unfortunately, is not the case."

Due to the inequalities of the past, the education of most of the black children is still not on par to fill these gaps.

Last year, for example, only 3 000 black learners passed matric with higher grade mathematics, said Cronjé.

web.archive.org/web/20080416135445/http://www.fin24.com/articles/default/display_article.aspx?ArticleId=1518-25_2003186

Happy now?

The white parts are on par with most first world countries. Have a look for yourself.

instantstreetview.com/@-33.919376,18.428336,305.83h,-3.35p,1z

Then offcourse we have been here for 350 years, longer than most white families have been in the US and most certainly longer than any whites have lived in Australia or New Zealand. Generations of people have fought and died for this country. What would it take for you to abandon the US?

Ok I'll bite, how do I find a 15-16 yr old white south African wife?

WTF I love snow negresses now!

They are to conservative

What's the story here?

Yas! More green bitches.

She's like an animal created to be fucked

do you need a run down?

Zoe Saldana is ugly.

>and nothing more
checked and keked hard

No, he applied for asylum and was granted it initially then after South African government and a bunch of Canadian and other international liberals protested the result as racist, the case was reopened and he was denied, he applied for a couple appeals and was denied all of them as far as I'm aware.

Yep

do you guys shit on Americans?
I'd like to visit but I had being looked down on like in most countries
>Mexicans all think you're some rich asshole there to exploit them
>Germans think you're a racist hillbilly redneck
>French just act smug to everyone

Got a crucifix shoved down her throat.

Can you link the actual study? I googled the report and all the hits are from Stormfront, davidduke.com, etc.

Irene Nell

Because my city is already over saturated with Saffers and the women are usually sluts (never with darkies to their credit, but still not wife material).

Top kek, this delusion. I've fucked girls all across the world in my line of work. Eastern European women are, by far, the most shallow, cunty, and brainless broads on the fucking planet. First off, they do not give a flying fuck about you unless you're rich. Actually, you don't even have to be rich, you just have to look like you are. You've got a better chance of winning a free vacation to a resort on the Moon than having a deep conversation with one of them. Their entire lives revolve around consumerism, not unlike American women. And yet, somehow, it's worse.

>inb4 hurrrrr those are just the stupid whores
Well then I'm sorry but 80% of Slavic women are stupid whores. Yeah I'm sure if you find a nice traditional, cultural one she'd be a great wife or whatever, but that can be said about literally every culture on the planet. Slavic women aren't anything special, and in fact they're much worse.
>have character
I actually busted out laughing at this. I've seen more character in a wet cardboard box

I can believe it. My dad's family is mostly South African. Just about anyone who can has jumped ship, and others are making plans to do so. Most of them ended up in England, where there is a sizable expat population.

Agreed. But I posted it for the green bitch. I love greenies.

Thanks Capt Obvious. By whom? Where? Why? What did the cops do about it? Her family? Was justice done?

>Jordan Carver

Literally who?